Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eating Of My Pussy

"Take Me Now, Please!"

95
53 Comments 53
195k Views 195k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Legendary Story
Join now to listen to this story
You have me lying down flat on my back, my legs open for you, and I’m unable to hide anything at this point. I can feel my heart pounding hard; I want to beg you to touch me. I’m told not to move a muscle, and I want to obey. My body screams to squirm towards you, almost offering myself to you, but you know this already.

I can feel your fingers brush along my inner thigh, running from my sex towards my knee. Your eyes locked on mine, and mine on yours. A cheeky grin set upon your perfect face. I can feel your fingers skim back up towards my sex.

‘Oh yes please.’ I think to myself, knowing I’m to be silent, not to say a word. The softest of moans escape my lips. Your smile widens, knowing how badly I am trying to control myself. When we both know you’re in full control.

“All in good time, Doll-face.”

Your words are like silk, pure honey, dripping with sex. A tremble rumbles through me as I fight not to let it be known. Goose bumps cover my body as it warms, and my skin tingles with the smallest of touches.

A single finger runs along my slit, finding me already deliciously wet. You've been teasing me for nearly a half hour, with barely any touch. The things you do to me make my body go weak. You let your finger glide across my clit, my body naturally responds.

“Tut tut, Doll. Keep still. Don’t make me remind you again.”

“Yes Sir.” I whisper, almost a whimpering sound escaping my lips.

Your finger continues to dance along my slit, causally hitting my clit testing my limits. I don’t know how much longer I can hold out without begging you for more of your touch. The greed inside me wants to erupt.

You finally lean down, getting into a comfortable spot between me. Your hands circle around my legs, pulling me closer towards you. Your mouth engulfs my pussy, shoving your face deeply between my folds. My hands grab the sheets; I cry out but snap my mouth shut quickly. I tremble hard, as you devour me.

“Oh fuck! Yes please!”

I gasp out as you give into me. You've got me moaning now, my mind is lost. My body is yours. Your tongue working it’s magic on me, plunging inside me. My hips roll suddenly, with a hungry need. This time you don’t tell me to stop; you let me move to your wicked ways. My nerve endings through my entire body stand to attention, screaming with desires. I want to scream with delight as you work me.

In and out, deeper inside me your tongue goes. “Oh fuck, please. More!” I beg with such a need. You comply, giving me what I need. My body responds, feeling myself being brought to a new level of ecstasy. You lift my legs higher, finding more of me to please.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

Your tongue quickly dives in, fucking me as though it was your cock. My head rolls up, looking towards the ceiling, crying out for you. Your name is lingering on my sweet, perfect lips.

The way my hips move with you, with such a steady hungry need, it’s perfect. We both feel it, your fingers move up to tease my clit. They begin to move deftly, knowing what to do. It makes me call out for you again once more. I drop my head, looking down at you watching me.

You do that thing you do, oh fuck you do. I feel the moans of your vibrations deep inside my core. With that, it’s all I need. I grip your hair, moving my hips, whimpering out your name. I feel myself about to erupt when you stop and growl “No! Not yet!” I cry out, holding it back as you attack my tender pussy once more.

Your soft tongue attacks me with a hungry need; I can hear and feel you moan for me. The mix of my juices and your saliva dripping between my legs. My clit grows harder, bigger for you. You move closet to suck it into your mouth now, with two fingers pushed inside me. “Oh God, Please!” I cry out once more.

You don’t answer, I’m to obey. ‘Be a good girl’ I keep telling myself in my head. I can’t lose it, I won’t disappoint you. Your teeth grip my clit, tongue flicking fast, fingers moving deeper. My legs pushed up higher, as you let go of my clit now, dipping your tongue back deep inside of me. Your head moves with a wonderfully slow need, pushing deeper within my walls. My sex, my body, my soul, my mind and all that I am, is yours.

“Please!” I beg again, I can no longer hold it. I tremble so hard, it feels as though I’m falling from the earth around me. My orgasm explodes, it’s strong and powerful, I shake with need. “Fuck, please, don’t stop!” My pleas are tangled into moans of desperation.

You’re good to me, you don’t give in, and you don’t stop. You move your mouth up, catching my clit once more, you suck so hard. I gasp out, feeling the pained pleasure making my orgasm last so much longer. Your fingers pushed deep inside me, hitting my sweetest spot.

I feel so heady, lost in your touch and my own orgasm. I’m a greedy little girl, can’t you see? It’s clear how naughty I am.

The release of your mouth from my clit almost makes me pout. You come up, and cover my mouth with yours, kissing me. I feel you suck my tongue into your mouth, allowing me to taste myself.

“Mmm” I moan out, so sweet.

The things you do to me leave me unraveled. You own me, that much is true. You wonderfully wicked, cheeky man. I’m addicted to you; we both know it’s true.

So, when is round two going to start?

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments