Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Executive Decisions: Part 2

"Mia and Robert's love continues."

8
3 Comments 3
8.3k Views 8.3k
940 words 940 words

Mia smiled to herself, her face never shone so bright. It was a month since she attended the convention with her boss, Robert. It was a month since they started their affair. She loved him deeply, her heart skipped a beat every morning when she saw him. They kissed and hugged and sometimes made love; all the time trying to avoid colleagues and endless gossip.

Over the past week or so, Robert had taken to picking her up from her house in his limo. They’d kiss and make out, their hands roaming and exploring each other. They were like teenagers who had found first love.

Mia walked over to the mirror; she was dressed more conservatively than normal. She was dressed modestly enough to keep people thinking but revealing enough to arouse her man. She wore a dark grey suit with a loose skirt with black lingerie that Robert had bought her on to mark their first month together. She loved the feel of the lace against her skin and knew Robert would love the way she looked too.

The doorbell rang. She almost fell running to the door to meet him. She opened the door and there he stood, the most handsome man in her world. They pecked each other on the lips and Robert led her by the hand to the car.

It had become a ritual: the chauffeur would drive slowly, giving them time to hug, kiss and do whatever they wanted. This time Mia knew what she wanted, she wanted to please Robert.

The car started to move and Mia hiked up her skirt, making it easier to straddle Robert's lap. They started to kiss, his hand resting firmly on her butt. As they kissed she took off her jacket and undid her blouse,. She was braless. His hands cupped her breasts, squeezing and kneading them, making her groan into his mouth.

She pulled away slightly, pushing her skirt down and off, revealing her lace stockings and suspenders with matching panties. He let out a low whistle of approval; he knew he had made a good choice for her.

Mia leaned forward, pulling his zip down and freeing his cock from its cotton prison. She smiled up at him and kissed the tip of his rock hard cock. She wrapped her lips around his stiff member and slowly started to suck.

She was professional, sucking hard and licking the tip of his cock at the same time. She never felt more contented then she did when pleasing her man. Her love for him knew no bounds and she would make do with just looking after him.

Her mouth sucked hard on Roberts throbbing cock. She could feel his hand resting on her head and how eager he was, gently fucking her mouth. She took his cock from her mouth and gently started to stroke him.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

She leaned forward and kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth.

“Don’t rush baby, we have time.”

She leaned back down, this time taking his balls into her mouth, sucking and licking them softly. She had learned what he liked over their short time together and made sure that he was satisfied. She felt compelled to make him feel good, it was her pleasure and her honour.

Her mouth wrapped around his shaft once more, sucking him hard as she jerked him off. Her mouth worked professionally, sucking him deep and taking his full length down her throat. He groaned and held her head in place. He slowly started getting more forceful, pushing her head down further on his cock.

She had gotten used to sucking him off, she knew how he liked it, her gag reflex had long gone. She took him deep into her mouth know he would not last too long if she kept going the way she was. She wanted his cum, she needed it. It is what made her day worthwhile, it is what kept her alive.

He was like a drug to her, she needed a fix. She need him. Her mouth got ready for the inevitable, for her prize. She sucked him with one last suction feeling his body tense up. He grunted and held her head with both hands. He shot his load into her waiting, hungry mouth.

She sucked hard, swallowing his gift. His thick creamy spunk oozed from the corners of her mouth as she swallowed all he had given her. She came up for air, licking the corners of her mouth, making sure not to waste a single drop of his cum.

She stroked and squeezed his cock, pulling every last drop from his hot rod. She licked him clean sticking her tongue into his pee hole to get it all out. She looked up at him and smiled, his cock already going limp in her hand.

She straddled his lap and kissed him, as they held each other close. Robert never minded the taste of his own cum on her mouth. They kissed for nearly five minutes before she started to dress.

She was dressed just in time as the car parked round the corner of their office building. Mia stepped out of the car, giving Robert one last kiss before the car pulled away. It was a shame about the secrecy and that they could not be seen enter the building together. But that would soon change.

In the meantime, she would make do with sucking him off on the way to work, then he could fuck her at the weekends. She loved him, and soon everyone would know. Just not yet.

To be continued

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments