Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fixing Her Pipe, Part 2

"The repair job moves into the living room..."

9
3 Comments 3
13.7k Views 13.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Lillian sat back satisfied on her calves with her feet behind her. She gave me a minute or so to recover, never taking her eyes off of me. I stood up on the first step of the ladder and bent down to pull up my pants. I only buttoned them as I didn’t intend for them to stay on for very long.

I held out a hand to her and she took it. I pulled her to her feet and into my arms. I gave her a long, soft kiss. She was a great kisser and I could tell she was going to be a great lover.

“It’s your turn, lead the way,” I whispered into her ear.

She turned around excitedly and walked towards the other end of the house never letting go of my hand that she had in tow. We reached the spacious living room and she announced that we had gone far enough. She twirled around on her toes and her wrists crossed behind my neck.

We kissed again. My hands began to go exploring. I moved them slowly up her waist and under her shirt. When my hands found bare skin she slightly gasped. I wondered how long had it been since she’d been affectionately touched.

I continued to kiss her as my hands found their way to the front of her skin-tight jeans. I unbuttoned them and pulled the zipper down. My hands went inside the jeans and wrapped around her full ass inside of her panties. I pulled her closer as we began to kiss more aggressively.

“You have no idea how badly I need to be fucked,” she said.

“I’m beginning to,” I started. “Are you sure this is what you want? Because I’m not going to want to stop if we keep going.”

She wanted it as badly as I did. “No one is asking you to stop anything. My body is yours.”

At this I moved one hand around the front and lightly began to stroke her pussy lips. Her eyes rolled into her eyelids and she melted more into me. I backed her to the couch and as I sat her down quickly removed her jeans and panties.

She was neatly trimmed and smelled delicious. I reached up and pulled the long sleeve t-shirt she had on over her head and she reached up to release the clasp on the back of her bra.

My eyes settled appreciatively on a very firm, natural set of titties. I softly kissed each one, sucking each nipple to erection. She moaned approvingly while running her fingers through the hair on the back of my head. I leaned her back onto the couch and positioned her ass onto the matching foot-rest.

“I’m going to take my time with you,” I told her as my middle finger softly pushed inside of her pussy lips. She bit her bottom lip, closed her eyes and nodded vigorously. She settled herself back onto a pile of couch cushions, propped up on both elbows so that she could watch.

I softly kissed inside of her right knee. My hands began to move upwards on the top of her thighs. I continued to kiss deeper and deeper into her thighs as my hands went over her nipples. At the same moment, I penetrated her lips with my tongue.

“Oh,” she gasped. “Yes. That’s what I need.”

I slowly moved my flattened tongue up her lips barely touching her swollen clit. I then moved back down breathing warmly onto her sweet pussy. I did this a few more times, knowing that I was just teasing her. She wanted me inside of her. I brought my index finger up and as I licked upwards again sank it inside of her to the first knuckle.

She let out a loud gasp, “Oh! That feels… ”

I sank to the next knuckle.

“Oh my God.” Her body began to convulse. I stopped sinking the finger as she was wrapped in an orgasm. She had definitely not been touched in some time. Not like this.

I started moving my finger in a circular motion slightly moving it in and out. All the while I was softly sucking on her clit. She went from orgasm to panting and moaning encouraging me to bring her back to orgasm.

“Oh, yes. Please keep doing that. I can’t remember the last time someone did this to me.”

This went on for some time and she was enjoying herself immensely. I had begun to start swelling again. I removed my finger and unbuttoned my pants. I pushed them and my boxers past my knees.

I was conflicted. She was primed to be fucked, but I really wanted my cock inside her mouth again. I thought to myself that I’d let her decide.

I got off my knees and pulled her towards me as I lay back on the couch. I moved her upwards to my face. She knew instantly what I was doing and practically jumped onto my mouth.

Both of her knees sank into the soft couch cushions on either side of my head and her hands went to the arm rest. She was in complete control of the speed. She began to rock her hips, vigorously.

“Holy shit, your tongue feels so damn good.” She could barely get this out between deep gasps. “Grab my tits.”

I reached up and firmly grasped each one. Not too hard but with enough force to immediately make her nipples harder.

“Just like that, yes!” She was so wet and had built up a rhythm dragging her clit from my chin to my nose. She was fucking my face. This girl was very horny. I brought my hands down and grabbed an ass cheek in each one. I pulled her deeper onto my mouth.

Her voice was contorted now. She was moaning, “Oh, oh, oh, shit, fuck, oh, oh,” over and over again. Her entire body clenched up again and she held her breath as she vigorously pumped her ass back and forth in short uncontrolled thrusts.

“Oh... my... god..” With one last pump, she pulled herself firmly onto my face and held herself there while my tongue massaged only her clit. I reached my thumb up and sank it into her pussy. She gasped loudly. I held her in this position for many seconds. My cock was throbbing once again, standing straight up.

She began to unclench her body as the last throes of the orgasm lessened. I pulled my thumb back and she came slightly off my face. “That was without a doubt the most unbelievable orgasm I’ve ever had!”

“Well, I’m not finished with you yet,” I said as I licked her off my lips. “Why don’t you turn around and face the other way?”

“I don’t know if I can take any more of that without a short break,” she began as she turned around and that’s when she noticed my hard cock. “Oh my, when did he come back out?” She had completely missed me removing my pants while she was in her orgasmic trance. “Well, since he’s right here.”

Her voice trailed off as she began to softly suck the swollen head. I dropped one leg off the couch and pushed the other one as deep as I could into the back of the couch giving her full access to everything. I wanted her to suck my cock again.

It had been so long since my last blow job and she did it so well a short while ago. I did hate it for her that this time she was going to have to work for it. Not really.

She appeared to be up to the challenge. She had grasped the shaft with her right hand and was dragging her fingernails up my left inner thigh. Her mouth was softly going down past the head and a little ways down the shaft until her lips reached her clenched fist. She would then drag her lips back off my cock catching them on the underside of my head every time. The feeling was intense.

“You really know how to suck a cock, baby.” My voice was quiet and relaxed, much different than her throaty growls. “I do not understand how your husband goes a week without this happening.”

She pulled her mouth entirely off at that.

TinaClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaClaire

“You know, I would do this to him every day.”

While she was talking she dropped her clinched fist down to my balls and began to softly rub them. I was in heaven. Everything about this girl was sexual. “I need to give as much as I receive. I really enjoy doing this.”

“Well, don’t let me interrupt you,” I said letting my voice trail away.

She giggled and straddled my body again. She ran each of her legs up my body and let her knees angle slightly so that her ankles were hanging off the armrest. Her pussy was literally on my throat and her ass went under my chin. She smelled delicious.

She had pulled my cock backwards with three fingers and was now thrusting down to her fingers with her mouth. The angle that she held my cock at and the friction of her lips was really working. It felt so good! She did this for a minute or so and then started rolling the head around on her flat tongue. Her left hand moved back to my balls.

“Come on, baby,” she encouraged me between swirls. “Give me another load so that we can fuck!”

“Why don’t you get up on your knees so I can enjoy you too?” I encouraged her. “You’re going to get the fuck of your life, but not yet. I told you I was going to take my time with you.”

She obliged me and in seconds my tongue was back inside her wet pussy. She had plunged her face down fully onto my cock and she was moaning intermittently with a swollen cock in her mouth. There is no sound that I love more than that!

I brought my hands up and spread her ass cheeks giving me more of her sweet pussy. Her mouth came off my cock. “What are you doing? That feels so amazing.”

I was puzzled for a second and then I realized she was experiencing something probably new to her. In spreading her ass cheeks she was feeling air go up her ass from every deep exhale from my nose. I didn’t answer her. I continued to lick and suck while I slowly brought my thumb closer and closer to her other hole. Her back was stiffening more and more.

Now, I’m not really into anal. I don’t know why, but I’ve just never had a desire to do that. I’ve heard that in the right setting it can feel unbelievable to a woman. I’ve always thoroughly enjoyed “normal” sex and just never had the desire to do that.

With that being said, some women I’ve been with have enjoyed a little penetration while in this position. I could tell from her body language that she was not sure about what I was doing, but she was not saying ‘no’ either!

My thumb finally reached its destination and she stiffened even more; however, her mouth betrayed her, “Oh my, what are you doing to me? That is sending shock waves up my body.”

My thumb slowly sank inside as my tongue slowed the licking and increased the sucking of one of her pussy lips. She immediately sat up, almost straight. “Oh my god. Why does that feel so good?” I rotated my thumb a little bit, but didn’t want to sink it any deeper yet.

“Probably just something different,” I suggested.

She slowly leaned back forward her hands on my thighs right above my knees. She was panting, “Oh, holy shit. Wow!” A lot of other half sentences and exclamations were uttered as she had yet another back clenching orgasm.

After my thumb had been where it was for a minute or so, I sank it to the first knuckle.

“Oh god! I never knew that could feel SO good!”

“I’m glad you like it,” I said, “Aren’t you forgetting something?”

“Right,” her mouth went back to my cock. “I’m so sorry for neglecting you.”

“No worries, you just have to make up all the time you’ve lost now!” I actually was happy for the break as I had been getting close. She began to suck with a vengeance. I mean, deep-throating my member.

I couldn’t resist. I sank my thumb all the way. The muffled howl she released was almost too much. I was loving every second with this sexy, young woman, almost too much.

She began to back her ass up more and more into my face as she came to yet another orgasm. As a result, her mouth moved up my shaft and she was only able to suck from the head to about halfway down the shaft. It felt incredible though!

She was clenching and un-clenching her thighs on my head as she got closer and closer. Her soft, muffled moans began to get louder.

She was writhing around on top of me almost uncontrollably. Her hips were no longer pumping just pressing straight down onto my face. I pumped my thumb back and forth in her sweet ass and she once again shrieked with ecstasy.

I slowly pulled my thumb from her ass. I could feel her body relaxing on top of mine. She melted back onto my frame exhausted. As my member fell from her mouth, she paused her pleasuring of me for only a few moments while she caught her breath.

She pulled her sexy, slender fingers up my thighs and whispered, “That was an incredible experience. It’s going to be hard to catch my breath though with this guy in my mouth.”

With that she slipped just the head back into her mouth. Her right hand grasped my shaft and the fingers on her left hand were draping my balls. She softly, slowly began to massage my balls, barely touching them with only her fingertips. Her tongue was making soft circles around the head of my cock.

Once again she let my cock fall out of her mouth as she softly said, “Now we’ll see who takes their time with whom.”

Without waiting for a reply she slid the tip through her waiting lips. I’m not sure if it was the way she said it or the feeling of my swollen cock, once again, passing into her mouth, but I was in full ecstasy mode. I exhaled slowly, I didn’t want this to end and I knew breathing was the only way to prolong the building tidal wave.

With each moment that passed she slowly pushed her lips past the tip of my cock down to the bottom of just the head. While she said she wanted to take her time with me her mouth betrayed her. She kept firm pressure on the back side of my head and light pressure on my balls with her fingertips.

She slowly passed her lips down my shaft, a little further this time, and just stopped. With firm pressure from her lips she lightened the pressure on my balls to just her fingernails and began to rake them slowly around. My body quaked with pleasure, it felt that good.

She was making soft moaning sounds as she anticipated what was soon coming. As my body relaxed she moved her mouth up slightly and stopped again. Now she was only moving her fingernails. My body tensed again. I willed it to relax, but to no avail.

I could feel the head tightening, and the shaft was throbbing. She was softly sucking, not moving her head. She continued to swirl her fingernails and my balls began to jump.

As if she knew this she slowly plunged her mouth to the base of my shaft removing her right hand that had been lightly clasped there. She moved the fingertips of her right hand down my inner right thigh and the deal was done.

My breath actually caught in my throat. “Oh,” was all I could muster. My balls began to pump and my shaft carried my load up and through the swollen head into her waiting throat. No sucking was going on this time. She had fully deep throated me and I was pumping it into her waiting throat.

She made a satisfied moan and over the next fifteen or so seconds, she patiently waited for my balls to finish pumping. When their job was finished she pulled her lips slowly back and my member fell out and began to deflate exhausted.

Published 
Written by cajundaddeee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments