Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuck Me (Chapter I)

"Sami's roommate gives her a big surprise!"

38
15 Comments 15
28.3k Views 28.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I was watching a porn movie, my legs were open, my hand was inside my panties, and I was rubbing at my swollen clit. As the man on screen continued to pound into his girlfriend, I inserted a finger into my wet pussy, moaning at the coldness. He pounded harder and I inserted more fingers, pushing them deeper.

I was surrounded by my moans, mixed with the couple’s own, and as I reached an orgasm, he came in her. “Oh, Nate!” I screamed, and my back bucked and I slid onto the floor, unable to stop shaking.

I wish Nate would screw me like that, I thought. Nate was my room-mate, and we’d been sharing this modern high-rise apartment for a few months. I also had a boyfriend who was really bad in bed, and never satisfied me.

But Nate, he had the body of an athlete. He was tanned, had a six-pack, and he was muscled. He had black hair and stunning green eyes that could make any girl orgasm by just looking at them. I always imagined his cock sliding into my pussy, pounding me until I came, and then pounding me even more. He was a school teacher, and I desperately wanted him to teach me something in bed.

I heard the front door open, and quickly turned off the TV, got up onto the couch and pulled my hand from my panties, wiping them on my sweat pants. 

“Hey, Sam!” Nate called as he walked into the kitchen-joined-lounge room. He placed his bag and folders on the kitchen bench and came to join me on the couch. “Why are you watching a blank screen?”

“What? Oh, uh, the show just finished and I was about to go make something to eat, hey Nate,” I smiled at him. “How was work?”

“Oh the usual, I got a few essays done, had to bring most of them home though,” he frowned at the work he would have to do over the weekend. “Apart from that, a slow, normal boring day,” he laughed.

That laugh. Please fuck me.

“What about you, Sami?”

“Me? Oh, I just lazed around. I don’t have to work until Monday, so I have nothing to do.” I worked as a specialist music teacher at a university, so I only had to go in on Mondays and Wednesdays. 

“It seems like you had plenty to do just now,” he gave me a cheeky smile.

Oh, God. He saw! “What do you mean?”

“Oh, I think you know," he laughed and got up walked into his room, a devilish smile playing across his face.

I moaned and went to have a shower; I really needed to wash my juices off.

The next morning, I came out of my room to find him sitting on the couch, completely naked. He didn't see me, so I let myself look over his body, and my eyes lingered on his cock. It was at least 7 inches. My pussy throbbed as I imagined it pounding into me, emptying his cum into my hole. My hand wandered down and started rubbing my clit through my pajamas.

He turned and saw me, and I froze. “Come and sit on my lap, Sami,” he smiled, patting his naked thighs.

My heart beat in my chest as I walked over to him, and when I was close enough he pulled me onto him, so both of my legs were on either side of his. I could feel is cock along my thigh.

“You've been a bit horny lately, haven’t you?” he asked. I was in my pajamas; no panties, no bra. “I saw you orgasm yesterday, made me want you even more.” 

He hooked his fingers around my top and pulled it over my head, leaving my bare breasts exposed. My nipples hardened when the cold apartment air caressed them. Looking me in the eyes, he took a nipple into his mouth, and I gasped.

His tongue swirled around my nipple, and he started to nibble on one.

ChristBocellii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristBocellii

“Gah!” I gasped, and placed my hands on his shoulders to steady myself. He moved to the other one, nibbling and tugging on it with his teeth. My pussy was dripping, and I could feel my wetness running down my legs.

I threw my head back and moaned as he started to grind his hard cock against my pajama pants, teasing me.

“You want this, don’t you?” He murmured, still teasing my nipples. 

“Mmm,” I moaned, grinding back, “I want it so bad,”

His hand slowly, teasingly, made its way down to my crotch, and under my pants. He started to put pressure on my swollen clit, moving two fingers around it and squeezing gently. I moaned and stopped grinding. I wanted him to explore me the way I’d always wanted him to.

He inserted a cold finger into my pussy, pumping it slowly in and out, his other fingers still working on my clit. “Mmm,” I moaned again as he inserted another finger into my hole, crossing them over and increasing my pleasure. “Ohh!” I wailed as he stuck in a third.

“Three a new amount for you, Sami?” he muttered against my nipples, the vibrations making them harden even more.

“Keep going!” I moaned desperately, wanting him to finger fuck me as hard as he could.

“As you wish,” he said, and started to really pump his fingers in and out. He went so fast that his fingers made squelching noises, but he only increased the speed with every pump.

“Oh…my…GOD!” I yelled between each pump, and I felt the orgasm start to build. “Nate!”

He knew I was coming close, and just went faster, until his pumping shook my entire body. 

The orgasm tore through me, and I clutched at Nate as I yelled out his name, his fingers still raging inside me. My pussy clenched around his fingers, and I felt my juices leak out. 

“Oh baby,” he whispered as I settled back onto his thighs, breathing heavily against his chest. He slowly pulled my pants off me so we were both naked.

I want to suck that cock, I thought, and moved my head down to his crotch. He smiled when he realized what I wanted.

“You wanna suck my cock baby?”

I nodded eagerly and took his hard member into my hands.

“It’s all yours,”

I slowly licked up and down his shaft, sucking his balls. I heard his soft moans and my saliva dribbled down his dick. I swirled my tongue around the head, taking a bit of it into my mouth. I felt his hands on the back of my head, putting gentle pressure on me. I took more into my mouth, stopping myself from taking it all in. I wanted to tease him.

I took it all out, and took it back in again, and heard him moan even louder. I wanted his cock in my throat, so I took a deep breath and took him all in. I gagged a bit, but then adjusted. 

“Ahhh!” he moaned, bucking his hips into my head.

I started to bob my head up and down, feeling his cock slide up and down my throat. My hands played with his balls, lightly teasing them but them rubbing them really hard.

“Yes, Sami! Like that!” he cried, and I bobbed my head faster. I grazed my teeth over his shaft, and felt him double over me, breathing hard. “Yes! Sami! I’m going to cum!”

I stopped when I had everything I could possibly have in my mouth, and seconds later I felt his hot seed spill out into my throat, and he gave a loud “Sami!” before collapsing back on the couch, eyes closed.

I sat next to him, gently playing with my pussy and his cock, waiting for him to make the next move.

Published 
Written by Safire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments