Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glory Hole

"Billie and Ted's excellent adventure"

83
41 Comments 41
22.1k Views 22.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: New Experiences


We’ve been married over thirty years. It’s been a good marriage, lots of ups with only a few downs. Our sex life is still pretty good; we’ve always been fairly adventurous, and willing to try different things. The only limitation has been that we are monogamous, by choice; neither of us has ever expressed any interest in trying other partners, sharing, swapping, or any such experiences. Since we live in a small town in Oklahoma, that’s probably for the best. Everyone would know if we did! Small towns are wonderful to live in, but there are no secrets; everyone knows everyone else’s business.

We were driving to California for a couple weeks of vacation – fun in the sun, see all the tourist things, just enjoy some time together away from the pressures of everyday life. We’ve always loved to drive on vacation rather than flying. Half the fun is in getting there, and we had seen and done many wonderful things on our driving vacations.

But I was still a little surprised when Ted said he’d heard of something that he thought it might be fun for us to try while we were in California. I assumed he was talking about touring a winery or going fishing in the ocean or some such thing. But when I asked, he indicated he meant sexually, not touristy. “What did you think of that we need to try in California that we couldn’t have tried at home?” I asked him.

“Well,” he answered, “I’ve heard of this thing called a glory hole. Apparently it is in adult stores, in their video booths. They have holes between some of the booths, and men put their junk through the hole so that the person in the booth next door can give them a hand job or blow job or whatever.” He seemed a little sheepish about mentioning it.

I needed to make sure I understood what he meant, so I asked him, “Do you mean we would be in a room together and a strange man would put his stuff through the hole and you would want me to do him?” It felt strange even asking him if that was what he meant. He’d never shown any interest in watching me with another man and I couldn’t imagine that it wouldn’t bother him to see that. Plus, the idea of being with another man had never seriously crossed my mind. Just the occasional fantasy that we all have from time to time.

“Billie, I think it would be really exciting to watch you give another man a blow job. I love to watch you give me one, and it just sounds exciting to watch you do someone else. You could take off your blouse and let him come all over your breasts. I know you love it when I do that. It makes me hard just thinking about it.”

I reached over and put my hand on his lap. Sure enough, he wasn’t kidding; he was as hard as a steel rod. I unzipped him and played with him while I thought about what he had said. Eventually I came up with some thoughts and questions. “You know I’ve never been with anyone but you. I wouldn’t have the slightest idea what to do.”

He laughed. “Billie, you know exactly what to do – you’re making a good start at it right now!” I looked at his lap and saw the head of his cock glistening with a drop of pre-cum.

“This is really strange for me to think about. Can I just think about it for a while and we can talk more about it later?”

He seemed disappointed that I hadn’t immediately jumped at the opportunity he was offering me, but said, “Sure, just let me know when you are ready to talk more about it, and while you are thinking, you could go ahead and finish what you’ve got started here!” Being such a good wife, I immediately did as requested and finished what I had started. It didn’t take long before he came, and I got my mouth over him just in time, otherwise he would have been wearing stained pants the rest of the day. Apparently thinking about me with another man was doing wonders for him!

We arrived in San Francisco, checked into our hotel and went for a walk on the wharf by the Bay. We found a quaint little restaurant and had a wonderful seafood dinner and resumed our earlier discussion. “Are you sure you want to see me touching another man, stroking him, sucking on him, and making him come? Won’t that make you feel a little strange? I’m sure I would feel strange doing that to someone other than you, but especially with you watching.”

“You forget, I want you to take off your blouse and bra, I want to see you rub that hard cock on your face and on your breasts, I want to see you take him in your mouth. I’m hard again just talking about it.”

“Well, I’m not going to do anything about it here in the restaurant, so just forget that,” I joked. “It does sound like fun. I’m getting wet just thinking about it too, but I’m afraid to do anything that might end up harming us, our relationship. We’ve been married for too long to ruin it for an evening’s fun.”

“I’ve given this a lot of thought. I did a lot of research on places where we could go. I really feel certain that it wouldn’t bother me, it would only make me want you more. Will you try it?”

I thought for a little while more, then agreed to do it. “Where do you find these places that allow that sort of thing? We’re not in danger of getting arrested for indecent exposure or anything are we?”

“I’ve found the names of several adult stores here in San Francisco that online sites mention have glory holes, so I thought maybe we could go check one or more of them out, see if we feel comfortable in them before we actually do it. But apparently it is not against the law – consenting adults and all, you know.”

We had finished our dinner by then, so we left the restaurant and walked back to our hotel. When we got upstairs Ted could hardly get out of his clothes fast enough, then he was helping me get out of mine. Apparently the whole idea of doing this glory hole thing had bumped his libido up a few notches! He was already hard when we got into bed. He lay down on his back and pulled me onto his lap. I settled slowly down onto his cock, and then began to rock. He held onto my bottom and pushed into me as far as he could. I started to come and squeezed his cock. That was all it took, and he exploded into me. When we were both exhausted I slid off and lay down next to him. We both fell asleep almost instantly.

The next day we took off with Ted’s list of adult stores to check out. The first one looked so seedy, even on the outside, that I didn’t want to go in. The next one looked presentable, so we parked and went in.

Anna__love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anna__love

There were rows of videos to buy, sexy lingerie, all kinds of sex toys for men, women, or both, as well as the lovely inflatable dolls for very lonely men, each wearing a startled expression!

There were only a few men in the store and I seemed to be the only woman, which made me a little uncomfortable, but then we found the video arcade portion of the store. We went through the curtains and there were several little rooms, with doors. We looked in the ones where doors were open. Some just had peep holes in the side walls so you could look in and see what was going on in the adjacent room, some had what I assumed were the glory holes – large holes at the right height for a man to stand there and stick his cock through. There were X-rated movies running in each little room, with menus so you could change the channel to whatever kind of movie you wanted to watch. The rooms were fairly dark, lit mostly by the video screens, and there were chairs to sit in.

“Well, what do you think, Billie?” Ted asked me. I could plainly see what he thought, just by looking at the front of his pants. There was no mistaking the bulge there.

“I guess we could see what happens. Let’s just sit down and watch a movie, maybe play with each other and see.” Ted grinned really big, sat down and pulled me down on his lap. I could feel his hard cock against my bottom as he immediately began fondling my breasts and kissing me. I felt myself getting wet and wondered just how far we were going to go here in the booth. I was ready to fuck his brains out at this point. He unbuttoned my blouse and pushed it off my shoulders so that I could get my arms out, then he unhooked my bra and took it off me too.

I felt a little embarrassed to be so exposed in a public place, but the door was locked, so I figured why not? He began to suck on my breasts, and I ran my hands through his hair. I looked over his shoulder and saw what appeared to be an eye watching us through a peep hole. I looked down and there was a man’s cock and balls sticking through the glory hole! I whispered to Ted that we had an observer who seemed to be interested.

He looked over to the wall and saw what I had seen and smiled. “I guess you’re on now,” he said.

Ted moved a chair over to the wall for me. I moved to it, sat down, and reached out to touch the man. I was hesitant at the last second, and still wasn’t sure it was the thing to do. Ted moved his chair over by the wall too, and reached out and touched me. I looked at him and he nodded at me. I reached out and touched the man’s cock. It felt nice, warm and smooth, so I ran my fingers up and down it. I could feel it begin to harden and grow as I gently stroked it.

I looked at Ted. He had unzipped his pants and was pulling his cock out. It was already half-way hard. Apparently he was enjoying this, so I decided to relax and enjoy myself too. I leaned forward and started to lick the stranger’s cock while I was stroking it. It kept growing and getting harder. I was beginning to wonder just how big it would get, and soon I couldn’t resist it anymore and pulled it all the way into my mouth and started sucking on it. It felt huge in my mouth!

I looked over at Ted; he was stroking his hard cock and I could see a drop a pre-cum on the end. I reached out with my other hand and started fondling the man’s balls. They were big and felt heavy in my hand. I let his cock slide out of my mouth and licked his balls, and then sucked them into my mouth, one at a time. I couldn’t help but notice that the other man’s cock was just a little longer than Ted’s but much thicker. I could feel him tense and stiffen; apparently he was enjoying this too! I stroked him with my hand while I sucked on his balls.

Ted reached over to me with his free hand and started fondling my breasts again, pulling on my nipples and making me get wetter and wetter. I could feel the man tensing up, and I put my mouth back on his cock. Almost immediately he started to come. After the initial spurt, I pulled my mouth off so that the rest of his cum fell on my breasts. I hadn’t known quite what to expect, but he didn’t taste that different from Ted. I let the cum in my mouth run out and down my chin and onto my breasts too.

Ted started massaging the cum into my breasts with one hand while he continued stroking himself with the other, then he started coming all over my breasts too. When they both finished, I reached down and wiped some of the cum up with my finger and stuck my finger in my mouth. It was almost unbearably exciting knowing I was licking up cum from two different men at the same time.

Ted leaned over and started licking my breasts, cleaning up the mess he and the other man had made. Knowing that Ted was licking up not just his own cum, but that of another man, had me dripping wet. He then moved down, pushed my skirt up and started to lick my pussy. He looked up at me and said, “After all that, I can’t have you not get yours too!” By this time I was so horny I came almost instantly. Ted continued licking and sucking on me and putting his tongue in me, and I soon came again.

I looked at the glory hole in time to see the man pull himself back through the hole. I couldn’t tell if he could see anything through the peep hole, but I hoped he had seen what Ted was doing to me and had watched me come. At least I felt pretty sure we’d all had a great time!

My first time with another man, while my husband was watching, turned out to be very exciting. I started pulling myself back together, getting redressed, while Ted zipped himself back up. He unlocked the door and we started heading out, with me ahead of Ted. I heard another door open behind us and turned around just in time to see the door next to the room we had been in open wide, and a good looking, middle-aged man reached out to Ted and put a piece of paper in his hand. Ted opened it and read it, smiled, nodded and said something to the man. He then caught up with me.

When we got outside, I said, “What was that about in there?” Ted reached in his pocket and pulled out the note, which he handed to me. It read, ‘That was wonderful. If you’d like to get together and have a proper threesome, call me. I’m staying at the Wharf Hotel in room 618.’ It was signed ‘Greg.’ After I read it, I asked Ted, “What did you say to him?”

“I told him I felt sure he could expect a call from us, that you seemed to really enjoy your first time with another man.”

I blushed and smiled, but didn’t answer Ted. However, I think this may turn out to be one of our best vacations ever, and I have a feeling I’m going to be experiencing a lot more firsts!

Published 
Written by brandylady53
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments