Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Kitty, Horny Kitty

"Master Eric gives his kitty some pleasure."

5
1 Comment 1
9.9k Views 9.9k
612 words 612 words
"Ahhhhhhh!"

A black haired woman with green eyes clouded with lust moaned loudly, the sound echoing in her Master's ears. "Mhm, go on Sarai, be a good kitty and moan some more." A man with brown hair and grey eyes said, his face buried in the woman's pussy, the scent intoxicating him.

"M-moreee Master Eric!" Sarai begged thrusting her pussy in Eric's face. Eric smirked at the title and her begging. Then he swirled his tongue around the walls of his pet's dripping pussy.

Sarai moaned some more and writhed in pleasure. She let out a small mew when the grey eyed man thrust his tongue deeper into her pussy. Eric reached from the clamps that squeezed the woman's delicate pink nipples and tugged down lightly. "Ngnhhh!" she groaned, her mouth opening slightly and her little, pink tongue sticking out.

Eric's smirk widened as he sucked on Sarai's clit. "Ohhh, ahhhhh.. Urhh!" she grunted, and let out small gasps as her pleasure intensified. He bit lightly onto her stiff clit and slapped the inside of her thigh harshly as he could sense the signs of a coming orgasm.

"Hold it in first," he told her huskily. She moaned and nodded feverishly, her cheeks flushed. He unclipped the nipple clamps that hung on her breasts painfully. The blood rushed back and she gasped at the sudden, stinging pain. The pain dulled and she felt herself get wetter as the throbbing pain joined in her pleasure.

Her Master kneaded her breasts gently, occasionally flicking at her hard nipples as he slowly licked her slit. "M-master..." Sarai gasped, "I need to.. I need to c..." She was interrupted as he pinched her left nipple sharply. "Just a little longer," Eric growled.

Eric pushed Sarai further into the bed and shifted his dick from her stomach to her mouth.

Lunacollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lunacollins

"Suck me," he ordered, and continued to eat out her pussy. Sarai complied and opened her mouth to accommodate Eric's erect cock.

"Suck it."

Sarai slowly licked the head of it and inch by inch, put it into her mouth. It tickled the back of her throat, but she didn't gag or choke on the cock: Master wouldn't like that. The feeling she was having in her pussy was absolutely amazing. She hadn't felt this much pleasure in nearly two weeks.

Eric lifted his hips and pushed them down roughly. His dick went further down into Sarai's mouth and she did her best to suck the whole thing. Eric moaned and used his hands to spread out his kitty's legs so her plump pussy lips would separate more and reveal her inner lips and clit some more. He shoved his tongue in deeper as his cock was sucked.

Sarai couldn't help it any longer and released. Her pussy juices gushed out and even squirted into Eric's mouth. The man swallowed it all and licked around Sarai's waxed mound to lap up all her cum. Sarai felt herself getting wet again and relaxed. Her Master's dick was becoming warmer and she could feel him at the brink of release, like she was just a few moments ago. She sucked faster and used her tongue to stroke the sides of his cock quickly.

"Mhmm," Eric moaned louder this time, halting his assault on the woman's swollen cunt. He was close, oh so very close. As he felt his cock reaching the back of Sarai's throat again, he let it out. The cum oozed out, nearly choking the green-eyed woman. Sarai gulped down the cum like a dehydrated animal and felt the cock in her mouth slowly get softer.

And then she exploded once more with a scream of ecstasy.

Published 
Written by Lils
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments