Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping out a Classmate - Chapter 12

"You and Danielle get home after visiting Danielle's parents"

5
0 Comments 0
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
You’re in the car after meeting with Danielle’s parents. Nothing special happened and her parents seemed to like you very much. You were nervous at first, but now you know that there’s no need to be nervous around them. Her father also told you that he will pay for your holiday to Puerto Rico. Danielle seems happy to know that her parents and you will get along just fine.

As you arrive home you suddenly feel horny. Although you and Danielle are tired after a long day at her parents, your cock is still full of energy. Danielle notices the bulge in your pants.

“Do I need to take care of my boyfriend?” she asks, although she is visibly tired.

“You know you don’t need to,” you say. “But I would like that very much.”

“I thought so,” Danielle smiles. “Just a blowjob, okay?”

“Sure!” you exclaim.

Danielle doesn’t waste any time. Before you know it Danielle has unzipped your trousers and has pulled them down together with your boxers. Your cock jumps free as it’s finally saved from the cotton containment.

“Well hello there,” Danielle laughs as she is surprised by how hard your cock is.

You’re quite surprised yourself, as your cock is fully hard. Danielle hasn’t even touched it yet.

“I don’t know,” Danielle suddenly says. “I’m tired and we should pack our bags… we’re leaving next week, remember?”

Danielle stands up and moves in for a kiss. You return the kiss while your hands start to grope her ass. You squeeze both her ass cheeks softly and Danielle moans in your mouth. Your cock is pressed in between you and Danielle and is leaking pre-cum on your clothes. You lift up Danielle’s dress and start to grope her bare ass.

“No, no,” Danielle moans as she pulls away from you. “I said just a blowjob.”

“You shouldn’t have teased me, moving away after freeing my cock,” you grin.

“I’ll get back to it,” Danielle says.

Danielle gets back on her knees and engulfs your cock in her mouth. She starts bobbing up and down your rod. You lean your head back as Danielle uses her tongue very well. You moan in pleasure. Danielle changes the speed of her bobbing and her motions with her tongue every few seconds, giving you great sensation as she does so.

After only a few moments you are ready to cum. Danielle of course notices and pulls your cock out of her mouth. She then looks at you with a grin on her face. You already know what she wants to hear.

“I love you, Danielle,” you say.

Danielle immediately resumes sucking on your cock and moves her hands to your balls. She starts to fondle them and you can’t hold off any longer. You start to cum and fill Danielle’s mouth. Danielle has trouble taking your load in her mouth, but manages to do so. Just a little drip of cum escapes between her lips.

When you’re done and Danielle has swallowed your load she catches the drip with her finger and licks it off seductively. Your deflating cock gets a little harder just watching her do this.

“Don’t tease me now,” you laugh.

“I wouldn’t dare,” Danielle tells you.

You pull your boxers and trousers up and tuck your cock back in. Danielle leans in for a hug which you return.

“Let’s go to bed,” Danielle says. “I’m tired.”

The two of you walk into the bedroom. You undress, you sleep in boxers only, and watch Danielle get out of her dress. As she gets out of her bra your cock gets fully erect again. Her amazing figure is just too much for you and her body will always amaze you. You know Danielle will put on her nightgown now, but first you want to do something. You walk over to Danielle just before she can grab the nightgown and kiss her on her neck.

“Please, not now. I’m really tired,” she pleads. “And I just sucked you off.”

“I know,” you say in between kisses.

Danielle then notices the bulge in your boxers.

“Does your little friend need more attention?” she asks.

“Little?” you say as you thrust your hips forward so Danielle can feel the entire length of your cock against her belly.

“Okay, maybe not so little.”

You move down to her shoulders and, as you start to kiss them, you move your hands to Danielle’s breasts and start to squeeze them softly.

“Trying to get me horny?” Danielle asks.

“No,” you answer.

goddess48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
goddess48

“Just admiring your body.”

“I see,” Danielle laughs.

“I can’t get enough of you,” you say as you let go of her and stop the kissing.

You move in for a real, passionate kiss and the feeling of her lips touching yours makes you melt once more. You kiss passionately for about a minute before finally breaking the kiss. You let Danielle put on her nightgown as you go to the bathroom to brush your teeth. When you come back into the bedroom your cock is still hard. Danielle just smiles as she walks past you.

You’re lying on your back as Danielle returns. Your member has finally deflated a little. Danielle crawls onto the bed and moves towards you. She rests her head on your chest and closes her eyes.

“I love you,” she says.

“I love you too.”

---

The next morning you wake up without Danielle resting against you. You look to her side and see her sleeping on her back. Her legs are slightly spread open and her nightgown has pulled up. You can see her panties. The thought of her pussy gets your cock fully erect within seconds.

You can’t help yourself as you slowly move over Danielle and start to kiss her cheek. After five kisses she wakes up and smiles at you.

“Morning, beautiful,” you say.

“Good morning,” Danielle says. As she looks down to see the clear bulge in your boxers she adds “Big boy.”

You smile and the two of you kiss. The kiss lasts long and while you kiss Danielle reaches down and grabs your cock through your boxers. You moan softly in her mouth and decide to return the favour. You move your hand down and into her panties. She’s already wet.

Danielle has to break the kiss as you push two fingers into her waiting cunt. She closes her eyes and moans in pleasure as you finger her. Danielle is still holding your cock through your boxers, but she’s not moving her hand. She’s lost in her own pleasure. You pull your fingers out of her vagina.

“Don’t stop,” she orders as she looks into your eyes.

She wants you to keep fingering, but you have other plans. You move down until your head is just inches from her pussy. She can feel your warm breath against her soaking wet pussy. Danielle moans as you start to lick her pussy lips.

“Hmmm, even better.”

Your mouth leaves her pussy lips as you thrust your fingers back inside. You start sucking on her clit and see Danielle squeezing her own tits. The simulation her body is receiving quickly becomes too much for her as she starts to moan louder. Her legs start to shake uncontrollably and she clinches to the sheets.

During her orgasm you keep sucking her clit and fingerfucking her pussy. As her fluids gush out of her, her moans turn into one ongoing moan. You extend her orgasm for as long as you can. When her orgasm finally subdues, Danielle is unable to talk. She just lays on the bed, her legs spread, trying to catch her breath.

Your cock is rock hard and you would love to fuck your girlfriend right now, but you decide that this morning is for her pleasure and not yours. You leave her on the bed as you walk out of the bedroom. You are going to make her breakfast to show her how much you love her. When you’re done Danielle is still in the bedroom. You decide to help her get out of the bed. As you walk back into the bedroom you see Danielle laying in the exact same position you left her in.

“It’s ten in the morning and I’m already out of energy,” she laughs.

“Here, let me help you,” you say as you get a bathrobe for Danielle to put on.

You help her put the bathrobe on and carry her to the dining table.

“Is that all for me?” she asks as she sees various plates of food.

“I hope you don’t mind to share, I’m pretty hungry myself,” you tell her.

“I don’t think we’re able to finish this, not even together.”

After she said that, the two of you start eating. You talk and have fun together. The school year is over and your holiday is off to a pretty good start

Published 
Written by ilp99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors