Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping out a Classmate - Chapter 14

"Danielle is horny, but you are tired"

7
0 Comments 0
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
You and Danielle walk out of the airport, greeted by the warm sun of Puerto Rico. You take a moment to enjoy the weather before calling a taxi. Danielle asks the driver to take them to the hotel. As you drive away from the airport, Danielle notices that you’re quite tired.

“How’d you sleep?” she asks.

“I didn’t,” you reply.

“Really?”

“Unfortunately, yes. You seemed to sleep just fine,” you say.

“I sure did,” she says as she leans against you and rests her head on your shoulder. “You must be really tired.”

“I am,” you say as you put your arm around her again and use your other hand to softly caress her head. “I think I’ll just get some sleep when we get at the hotel.”

“Aawh. I wanted to do something else when we got to our hotel,” Danielle says with a wicked smile.

“Again?” you chuckle. “You are insatiable.”

“Look who’s talking,” she says as she moves her hand over my crotch.

You don’t respond. Instead you kiss her on her forehead and keep caressing her with your hand, which has now moved to her arm.

“I’ll pamper you when we arrive,” Danielle says.

The rest of the drive is silent. Danielle and you don’t move too much as you hold her close. You pay the taxi driver when you arrive and take your bags.

“You are a lovely couple,” he says before he drives away.

“If he only knew,” you laugh.

The two of you walk into the hotel and check in. You get the keys to your room and start searching for the room itself. The employee told you that your room would be easy to find, but from earlier experiences you know that they say that most of the time. This time, however, he's right.

You only had to walk in a straight line from the reception, along the pool, and you were standing at the door of your bungalow. The park solely consists of bungalows, two pools and a restaurant attached to the reception. There’s a small bar between the restaurant and the pool. Danielle opens the door. The room is quite big for the two of you, but that is because it’s a four-person room.

“Daddy wanted the best for us I guess,” she smiles.

“These certainly prove that,” you say as you point at the green bracelet you and Danielle got at the reception, indicating that you have an all-inclusive package. Danielle walks to the bedrooms, which are located on the right side of the room.

“This will be where the magic is going to happen,” she giggles.

You walk into the bathroom, which is placed in between both bedrooms.

“I’m not sure,” you chuckle.

“How so?” Danielle asks, looking confused.

“Oh, that’s why,” she adds as she takes a look into the bathroom.

The walk-in shower will be used for fucking, as well as the spacious kitchen and probably the sofa as well. Every inch of this room will be used for fucking. But fucking is not on your mind right now; you’re too tired. You walk into the bedroom and lay down on your bed.

“Not so fast!” Danielle says.

You look up to see her standing in front of the bed as she pulls her shirt over her head. Your cock twitches at the sight of Danielle in pants and bra, but you really don’t feel like having sex. Danielle, however, isn’t in the mood for anything other than sex.

“I’m too tired,” you mumble as you close your eyes again.

“I didn’t know guys could say no to sex,” she teases.

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

“I guess I’ll have to convince you.”

With that she moves her hands behind her back to unclasp her bra. It falls down to the ground and Danielle’s gorgeous tits greet you as you open your eyes again. She climbs onto the bed and slowly crawls over you. Her face is just inches from yours as she grinds her crotch against yours. Although you’re tired, your body reacts and your cock starts to stiffen.

“You can’t say no to these,” Danielle says as she moves her tits to your mouth.

She’s right. You can’t say no. You move your hands to her breasts and squeeze them as you suck on one of her nipples.

“That’s better,” she moans.

You suck on her nipples and squeeze her soft mounts for quite a while before Danielle is in desperate need for more.

“Fuck me,” she moans. “Fuck me hard.”

“I will, just not now,” you say. “For now I’ll just lick you. Get that pussy above my face.”

Danielle doesn’t say anything as she rolls next to you and quickly loses her pants and panties. She moves back to you, but this time there’s no more teasing. She lowers her pussy onto your face and you start to lick her slit. She’s already dripping wet, probably because she thought about this moment since you fucked her on the plane. She’ll probably cum soon this way.

“Are you sure you don’t want to fuck me?” she moans.

You try to say something, but the sound is muffled by her wet pussy. You think that Danielle wanted to be fucked badly and that you’ve now somewhat disappointed her. To make up for this, you decide to surprise her. Both of your arms are still free to move, since Danielle is only sitting on your face. You move your hands up and towards Danielle, but since you can’t see your movements you don’t really know what you’re doing.

“Ooohh!” Danielle moans as your cold hands suddenly touch her back. “That caught me by surprise,” she giggles.

“This will surprise you as well,” you think as you move your hands down.

Danielle probably thinks you’re just caressing her, but you’ve got something else in mind. You finally reach her ass and quickly, before she can figure at what you are about to do, you slide one finger up her ass.

“Aaaaaaahhhh,” she screams.

You don’t give her time to adjust to the feeling as you start to thrust your finger in and out of her at a high pace. Danielle has to lean forward against the wall to keep her balance as you still lick her pussy.

“Ooohhhh god,” she gasps. “Don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop.”

You know how to get Danielle over the edge. You stop fingering and pull your finger out, before immediately penetrating her asshole with two fingers. Danielle cums as soon as your fingers enter her and moans loudly. Her juices spill out of her opening as she shakes violently. After just over a minute Danielle seems to regain herself and slowly moves off of you.

“That was…” she starts before taking a deep breath.

“Amazing?”

“Absolutely,” Danielle smiles.

She gets up and quickly returns with two towels. She uses one of them, which she wetted slightly, to clean your fingers and the other to clean your face. As she walks away you close your eyes and you fall asleep almost immediately.

Published 
Written by ilp99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors