Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her first group sex - Part 2

"The other man is ready to join in"

4
1 Comment 1
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I had tasted her off of my lips when she had squirted on my face and I needed another taste. She was still cumming when I got down on all fours and put my face between her legs. I started lapping her up as she finished her orgasm. God she tasted so sweet, like honey, I couldn’t get enough of her. I stuck my tongue as far as it could go inside her.I reached up and pushed her into a laying position and she complied easily. Then I got back to work on her pussy.

I could hear her moaning and soon her fingers were running through my hair pushing my face deeper into her folds. I licked her opening and circled my tongue around her still throbbing clit. I put a finger inside her again and continued to finger fuck her as I licked her clit. She was going to cum on my face this time and squirt into my mouth. I wanted it so badly, At that moment I wanted nothing else but to taste her as she squirted in my mouth.

Then there was someone grabbing my ass. I didn’t even care if it was my master or the other man, I was so focused on the delicious pussy in front of me. I continued to lick and moan into her as one of the men caressed and spanked my round ass. I pushed it further into the air wanting more. I always loved to be spanked, and this was so much better now that I had her in front of me. They spanked me again forcing my face further in her cunt.

Then there were fingers exploring my hole, slipping in easily. He started with two fingers, and I pushed my ass back into him, making his fingers go further inside me. He pulled them out and spanked me hard. I moaned around her clit in my mouth and she came again. This time I got my wish as she spasmed and thrust on my face. And soon my mouth was filled with her as she squirted in my face.

Whichever man was behind me began to finger me with more vigor. He even inserted another finger in me and thumbed my clit. It felt so amazing, I was close to cumming again when he pulled his fingers out of me and grabbed my ponytail pulling me away from the other woman. I cried out in protest, and was slapped in the face. It took me a moment to realize that it was not a hand that had slapped me. It was a massive cock.

I stared at the other mans cock hanging before me. It was at least eight inches, maybe more, and so thick. He pulled the other girl up too and presented his dick between us. I guess he was done watching and demanded some attention too. I looked at the other woman over his dick and smiled. We would give him the best blow job of his life. In sync we grabbed his cock, neither of our hands able to fully encompass it.

Together we began to lick it up and down getting it nice and wet. We began to use our hands too, moving at the same pace. We then put our mouths around it so our lips touched and sucked him from both sides. Soon I was drooling all over his dick and so was the other woman. We met at the tip and swirled our tongues together licking the precum off of him. With my free hand I grabbed one of her breasts and gave it a light squeeze. She followed suit and soon so did he grabbing our free breasts.

I moved my hand away from her and cupped his balls, making him moan and I could feel them tighten a little in my hand. He would be coming soon. My mouth left his shaft and moved onto his balls, sucking them slightly. The other woman continued to suck his cock, trying to fit the whole thing in her mouth. She was getting pretty far down almost to the base. Damn that woman could deep throat! She must be used to his size because she was taking it all down. I could even see a slight bulge in her throat when she took him all the way in.

“I want to try.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

That looks so hot, I want to take it in my throat like that.” I was still pretty new to the whole sex thing and Master had not yet gotten his dick all the way down my throat. But he was longer than this man and almost as thick. Surely I would be able to take all if not most of this man. The other woman came off of his dick with a pop, and smiled at me.

“Have you ever taken a dick in your throat before?” she asked me huskily. Her voice was so sexy. I shook my head no and she grabbed the back of my head pulling me to the other man’s throbbing cock. He seemed even bigger than before now that I had to fit it all the way down. “Don’t worry I will help you take it all in.” She winked at me before guiding my mouth onto his head.

I opened my mouth, both eager and scared about fitting suck a large cock in my mouth. He slid to the back of my mouth easy enough but when he got to my throat I started to gag. But that only seemed to turn him on more. But soon I relaxed and took him further in. My eyes started to water and I began to gag again, but the other woman told me how hot I looked and just to relax and let him do most of the work.

“Just breathe through your nose, and you’ll be fine. God you look so hot with that dick in your mouth,” she said while pushing some hair out of my face.

“You are going to take all of this cock down your throat and I am going to cum. I want you to swallow all of it. Thats right slut, keep gagging.” The other guy started to talk, it made me want to take all of this cock. I wanted to take it all, I wanted that cum. I mumbled around it, trying to say yes, give it to me, give me your cum, but it all came out a garbled mess sounding just like a bunch of grunting, but that was all he needed as he pushed back one final time and my nose was against his flat stomach. He held me there as I felt him throb inside my mouth shooting cum down my throat. I tried to pull away unable to breathe but he just held me there until he was done.

I gasped for air once I had finally pulled him out of my mouth. Cum and drool and tears covered my face. I stared up at him, and he looked back with a smirk on his face. He enjoyed seeing me out of breath and my face covered in cum and drool. And honestly knowing that he liked it turned me on too.

“You are a dirty slut,” he said before slapping my face and then the other woman's face with his dripping cock. “Clean it up whores. Lick my cock clean,” he demanded. We both got to work licking my drool off of him and even started to suck him some more before he pulled away. We continued to clean ourselves up, or rather the other woman started to lick my face and my tits clean. We even started to make out again, grabbing each others tits and sucking.

“You are just two cum hungry whores aren’t you?” he said grabbing our hair and pulling us apart. He kissed me roughly and then her. “Well, let me see you eat each other out. You lay down on the ground there, and you get on top of her and 69,” he said, directing me to be on the ground and her to lay on top of me. I stared up at her pussy and started to eat her out.

I licked her pussy from her clit to her opening and back down again. I wanted to taste every inch of her. I gasped and she started fingering me again. She really knew what she was doing because I was cumming hard again. I couldn’t hold it anymore. Her fingers in my tight hole and her tongue on my clit, while I sucked her clit and fingered her was just too much. I screamed unable to hold back, as she came once again into my mouth.

 

Published 
Written by invalidusername1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments