Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hole in One

7
5 Comments 5
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
This is my second attempt at writing a story. It is a true account of one of my golf trips. If you like older/younger stories and some spanking, you might like this story. I don't think it is as wild as my first story, but I still have fond memories of the experience. Again, if you are not eighteen years or older, do not read this story as it contains explicit sexual content. 

It was several years ago. Every year I would travel to Myrtle Beach with a bunch of friends, most were my cop buddies. I had been doing this for some time. The party started as soon as we got in the limo to the airport. By the time we got on the plane we were half in the bag and almost completely gone by the time we landed.

We would always go during bike week-lots of things happening, thousands of visitors, usually very hot (May) and no one on the golf course. The trips would be for 4-5 days. Golf, drink, eat, drink-not necessarily in that order. Over the years we had stayed at so many places that we knew the people from all the places we ate and stayed in.

We were near the end of the trip-2 days to go. We went out to this restaurant then finished up at this bar. Most of the guys were horn dogs and tried to pick up anything that would show interest-some of their picks were real dogs- but some of my friends were no prizes either. I definitely had a different perspective on what they thought was a hot chick. The bar was a real beer and shot place. Somewhat of a dive. The bar was round, and all scratched up. The walls were yellow from the smoke. They were plastered with neon liquor signs. The floor was this old dirty linoleum, which looked like it hadn't been washed in a decade. There was a pinball machine and old pool table that had some rips on the felt. It even had a poker playing machine that paid out, which one of my friends was fixated on- I realized why he picked this bar. I moved to the bar and ordered a drink. There were barely 15 people in the bar. Seven of the patrons were from our group. There were only two girls, one was showing an interest in one of my friends. The other, much younger, started talking to me.

After a few drinks, the guys wanted to leave, I was following the guys when this girl, let's call her Carol because I don't remember, asked me to stay and said she would drive me home. I gladly agreed. She looked real cute. Short blond hair, blue eyes, nice ass in her tight white jeans, heels, and a very pretty smile.

We left the bar after another drink. As she was driving, she told me she was from Connecticut, going to school in North Carolina. She was 19 years old. I was already working on my masters. I am thinking to myself that his girl could have been my niece. We went to this one club, it was crazy. Hundreds of bikers, bands playing, girls taking there tops off. We were drinking and listening to the band. We were having a great time.The music was deafening. Suddenly, she turned around and stuck her tongue right down my throat. I wasted no time. My right hand was down the back of her tight pants. She was wearing a thong. I pulled the thong tight so it separated her pussy lips. My cock was so hard and it was dripping. We left the place.

We drove for about 15 minutes, I was groping her and she loved it. With her one hand on the wheel, she started to use the other to squeeze my cock. She asked me to take it out. I happily obliged. For the last five minutes of the ride she was smearing my pre-cum on the tip of my dick.

Once inside her apartment, she started ripping my clothes off.

KariCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KariCarter

I grabbed the back of her head and stuck my tongue hard in her mouth. I was pulling her top off as she was unbuttoning my pants. In seconds I was naked. I pulled her jeans off. She was wearing a white lacy bra and light colored red thong. We kissed long and hard. She was rubbing my cock as I unhooked her bra. Her tits were milky white, firm and her nipples were hard. I pushed her to her knees and shoved my cock in her mouth. She grunted and gagged, but eventually she adjusted. As she sucked, I squeezed her nipples. I don't think anyone ever did that to her before because she stopped sucking and let out a soft moan. After she moaned she started sucking again. I could tell she hadn't much experience in sucking cock, but she made up for it in her enthusiasm. 

After about 15 minutes of her sucking my dick, we got on the bed. I started fucking her with a passion. She had a really tight pussy. After a while, I pulled my cock out of her and put it in her mouth. She lapped up the pre-cum and her juices on my dick like a hungry baby. I shoved my cock in her again and she grunted. I started fucking her hard and fast. Just as I was about to cum, I pulled out and shot a huge load all over her tits and stomach. As I calmed down, I watched as she rubbed my cum all over her chest. Next I stuck two fingers in her and made her cum. She was loud so I had to put my hand over her mouth so her neighbors wouldn't hear her moans of pleasure.

We rested a while, then she drove me back to the condo I was staying at. A long 25 minute ride at 3:00 in the morning. When I arrived, I thanked her for a great time. Just as I was walking away, thinking to myself that this was a great one night stand, she asked if I would like to go out with her the following evening- "Absolutely."

Needless to say due to the great sex and lack of sleep, my golf game sucked. But it was a worthwhile trade off-I did have my priorities. Carol picked me up around 6 or 7 PM that evening. The night was pretty uneventful. We went out to eat, hit a few bars and the club from the previous night. The time flew. She drove me back to my condo around 2:00 AM. I had an early morning flight. I thanked her for a great time and for being so nice by driving all over the place. I gave her a good night kiss that turned into a passionate tongue darting contest. Before I knew it her blouse was unbuttoned. My hands alternated between her pussy and tits and I was rock hard again. We got in the back seat. She got on her knees and started sucking my dick. As she was sucking, I got the urge to spank her. So I started spanking her ass in her tight jeans. Every spank elicited a moan or grunt from her (I started to think that I could have made this girl my little slut and she would have done anything on my command. Too bad I had to leave). This excited me more, so I spanked her harder and faster. She kept sucking until I SHOT THE BACK OF HER THROAT!

It was anti-climatic when she opened the door and spit my cum onto the driveway. But I didn't complain. After we calmed down, we talked for about 5 more minutes. I thanked her for a great time. She really was a fun person. I got about 4 hours sleep as we had to get an early flight back. As me and the guys were leaving the condo to get into the van, I told the guys to be careful where they stepped.

Published 
Written by subside
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments