Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holley Learns to Finish

"Holley learns how to give a blowjob."

7
3 Comments 3
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Before she became a habitué of Mayhem Crossing, Holley was an innocent eighteen-year-old high school drop out. She was sheltered as a child. Home schooled by her mother. Until she left home, she never talked to boys. Never knew much about them. Now having been on her own for several months, she had become curious about this stuff called sex. It seemed to be the thing to do but Holley was scared.

All the girls at Wal-Mart where she worked seemed to talk about boys and sex all the time. She was puzzled by all the confusing descriptions. One girl talked about lying on her back and being pounded by her boyfriend until he pulled his thing out of her and squirted something called cum on her belly. Another girl described getting on her hands and knees and being pounded from the rear while her boy friend slapped her ass. There were stories about something called a handy where the girl just pulled on it until cum came out of the tip.

To Holley, it seemed that sex was violent and scary. It was akin to being stabbed over and over again in that most private of places between her legs. Being impaled by something called a cock was just too frightening. However, everyone was doing it. Holley was told about something called an orgasm that was supposed to be the most pleasurable thing ever.

It didn't help that boys were constantly asking Holley out. She was pretty enough with a pleasant face and good skin. Her body was long and lean. But it was her chest especially her boobs that caused her the most attention and embarrassment. Holley had developed early. She had seemingly gone from having a boy's chest to a B cup overnight. Before long, she had blossomed into a full D cup. She should have been proud but all the other girls were jealous.

All that changed one night when her date went inside her bra. She knew that the boys were interested in her boobs but until that night, she didn't let anyone get near them. However, this boy was so sweet, so good looking, so kind, that she had melted when he started kissing her. When the inevitable hand went to her left boob, she had left it there. Holley started to feel nice. His hand unbuttoned her top and soon he was sliding his hand inside her bra. When he slowly massaged her boob and then her nipple, Holley had gotten really warm with a tingling between her legs. Although he tried to go further, she had stopped him before her will completely melted.

Holley now felt she was missing something. The little bit of sex that she experienced had been fun and a bit exciting. She wanted more. Fear was stopping her. The thought of having the guy stab her with his cock while he grunted and humped on top of her just scared her. Holley knew that she had to get to know that mysterious thing called a cock better. But how could she go about it?

One of her friends had described how her boyfriend loved blowjobs. Although the thought of her mouth on a boy's cock was a little repulsive, Holley remembered the terrific feeling she had when her date played with her boob. If she was going to get that feeling and more, she was going to have to make friends with Mr. Cock. A blowjob could be the introduction that she needed. She was too embarrassed to ask her girlfriends about how to give one. Holley would just have to wait until the opportunity presented itself and then hope for the best.

A couple of weeks later she had met this guy named Tom. After several beers, she found herself in his car. He was nice enough looking and she was just drunk enough that Holley was totally relaxed. Tom started kissing her. Inevitably, his hand found her boob and started to squeeze. Wanting that feeling again, Holley let him continue massaging, squeezing and pinching her boob. Soon she felt that warm feeling again. Tom then reached down and started to lift the hem of her t-shirt. She lifted her arms and it was soon off.

Tom then really went to work on her boobs pulling, squeezing and pinching them. Holley got warmer and warmer. Eventually, he had gotten both boobs completely out of her bra so she reached behind her back, unhooked her bra and took it off. Tom gaped as her large boobs flopped out with her large nipples fully erect. He immediately started to kiss them, suck them and bite at her nipples. Holley groaned as her intensity built and her body hummed.

Tom stopped kissing her.

"I really want to fuck you."

"No Tom. It's too soon."

"We can go to my place."

"I'm just not ready."

Tom kissed her again. He rubbed and tweaked her nipples. Holley moaned.

"You're turned on. I'm turned on. Let's do something about it."

Holley thought, now was as good of time as any to try this blowjob thing. She reached down, unhooked his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and zipped them down. She reached into his underwear. Oh, my god! There was a rod in there that was long and very stiff. Holley freed it from his underwear. It stood up from his groin towards his belly. She touched it. It was hard but soft about seven inches long and most important, it wasn't that big around.

Holley bent over. Tentatively she placed her lips on the end of it. Tom started to cup and squeeze her boobs. Holley started to get warm again. Now a little more turned on, she stuck her tongue out and licked it. It didn't taste bad so she started licking it again and again. Tom started moaning. Holley felt like she was in total control. So she opened her mouth and took his head into it. Tom moaned louder. She started moving the cock in and out of her mouth taking about two inches in and out. Tom's breathing got raspy and short. Holley kept doing it and doing it and doing it. Although Tom gasped and moaned, nothing much happened. Soon her jaw started hurting and sweat popped out on her forehead and ran down her face. After a while, sweat started popping out and trickling between her boobs and still nothing more happened.

Holley looked up at Tom with a puzzled look on her face. Tom reached down and pulled her head off his cock. Keeping a firm hand on her boob as if he was milking a cow, he started pumping his cock, harder and harder. As he did, he squeezed and squeezed her boob. Holley moaned. Suddenly Tom shuddered and squeezed her boob so hard she yelped. His cock started to squirt white stuff out of the end squirting all over her leg. He squirted and squirted until he was spent.

Afterwards, when she got home, Holley reflected on the experience. She had seen a cock up close and personal. She had touched a cock and liked the feel. Most importantly, she had put the cock in her mouth and liked the feel of it moving inside her mouth. On the other hand, she had worked herself to death and the boy never came, her boobs were black and blue and she had cum all over her jeans. She considered the evening a draw. Next time Holley would have to do better.

In the next few days, Holley worried about Tom and what he thought of her.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

Every time she saw him around other girls, she grew worried. If she got a next time, she would have to do better. One evening she found herself at the same party as Tom. After sharing a few beers together, Tom suggested that they go for a ride. Holley was conflicted. She wanted another go at Tom and his cock but she didn't want to become that girl who was too eager for sex.

Holley finally decided that her education in the matter was the important thing so she said yes. They again drove out to their spot. Tom started kissing her again and soon Holley was feeling that tingle and the warmth especially between her legs. As expected Tom's hand went to her boobs and the warmth increased. This time, Holley just took off her t-shirt. Tom immediate bent down and started kissing the tops of her boobs. Soon he had her tits out of her bra. Holley again reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. As Tom squeezed and caressed one boob, he started to lick and suck on her other nipple. Holley's body started to hum, almost vibrate. She felt the space between her legs get damp.

"I want to fuck you," Tom said with a raspy voice.

The image of repeatedly being impaled with his cock recurred in her memory, although it was less frightening now that she had gotten her hands and mouth on a real live cock. Indeed, it turned her on.

"Not yet! I want to suck you!"

Holley again unzipped and unfastened his jeans. Soon his cock stood at attention. Holley looked at it in wonderment. She touched it and stroked it. It felt nice in her hand. Tom groaned. She was growing to love its feel. She licked it and Tom groaned louder.

Now the moment of truth. Holley again took it in her mouth. She worked the cock in and out. Tom moaned with pleasure. She worked and worked and worked. He moaned but it was clear he wasn't reaching a peak.

"Why don't you take it all the way in," he said with a raspy voice.

Holley took another inch into her mouth. Tom groaned. She felt his cock slide over her tongue towards the back of her throat.

"More!"

Holley tried to take more in. Tom moaned louder. The cock was against the back of her throat. Her throat tightened. Tom stiffened and kept moaning and Holley could feel that he was close, so she took him all in. That's when it happened. The cock hit the back of her throat and beyond. Her gag reflex took over. She pulled her mouth off the cock and almost threw up. She was able to quiet her body and only spit out a lot of saliva.

Tom was out of it. His cock was beyond hard and Holley had failed again. Not wanting to disappoint Tom, she reached down, grabbed his cock and started pumping. With her other hand, she pulled his hand to her naked boob. Tom started to squeeze it over and over again.

As his moaning increased, she pressed his cock harder with her fist until she thought she had the right amount of pressure. She then increased her rhythm and Tom's breathing got really labored. As she was pumping his cock, Tom was squeezing her boob hard. Suddenly he arched his back and cum spewed from his cock. Massive amounts of the fluid went all over the place. On the seat, on her hand, on her jeans, again.

She had gotten him off this time. Disappointingly, it had been through a hand job and not through her mouth. Although she had sucked his cock twice, she still hadn't reached the climax in the way she wanted.

A couple of weeks elapsed and Holley was getting bored. She hadn't been out mostly staying in. To say she was frustrated was to understate it. Getting to know Mr. Cock as a gateway to sex had all but been forgotten. She was determined to conquer her blowjob technique. She had sucked and sucked until her face was dripping with sweat and it hadn't worked. Holley had gone deeper and deeper until his cock struck the back of her throat ending up gagging her and still he hadn't come. The only thing that worked was jacking him off and that wasn't what she wanted to accomplish.

Finally, Holley decided to meet her friends at their favorite pub on Thursday. She really couldn't tell anyone her problems. How do you ask for advice for that? How do you admit being a failure at giving a blowjob? After having a few beers, she didn't feel so bad. She had started to get that warm glow.

Tom appeared.

"Where have you been hiding yourself?"

"I've just been busy," Holley lied.

He smiled at her. They made small talk for about three more beers. Holley was really getting buzzed. She had been thinking about changing her technique. With the addition of the additional beers, she knew she was about to put it into action. Feeling confident with all the alcohol, Holley leaned over and kissed Tom.

"Come on, I've got something to show you." She whispered.

Taking Tom by the hand, she led him to the back of the bar. Pulling him into the ladies restroom, she locked the door and pushed him up against the door. After kissing him again, she dispensed with the preliminaries. She sank to her knees. She reached up and undid his jeans. Soon his cock was out but Holley noticed it was a little limp.

Holley started stroking it, up and down. She licked it, sucked it, and then continued to stroke it. It did not take long for Tom's cock to get super hard. Holley then put her new technique into action. She took his cock in her mouth and worked it in and out repeatedly. After a minute, her mouth released his cock and she grabbed his glistening member with her right hand and started pumping it.

Tom started to moan and get even harder. Her hand released his cock and she fixed her mouth back on it and again worked it in and out. Tom started to grunt. Looking up Holley could see he was red in the face. The cock stiffened even more in her hand. She could tell he was getting close. A couple of more pumps and she release his cock and stuck it in her mouth. Increasing the pressure of her lips, she worked it in and out, faster and faster. Tom grunted. His body stiffened.

Oh my god, she did it. He was about to come. But what now? Holley tasted something salty in her mouth. Instinctively she pulled her mouth off Tom's cock. As she did, he reached down and starting stroking his cock, pointing it right at Holley. He came. Something hit her in the face. He came again and again. It felt like someone with throwing warm spit on her face. Finally, Tom was spent.

Holley stood up. Looking in the mirror, she saw that she had white cum all over her face. Damn! The technique was a hit but her finish needed work. After wiping the cum off her face, Holley turned to Tom.

"That was great, baby!" Tom rasped.

"Whatever. Could you go out and send your friend, Sean, back? I need to work on my finish."

Published 
Written by JerodJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments