Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horny on a Saturday Morning Part II

"Our Saturday morning continues to satisfy"

2
0 Comments 0
10.8k Views 10.8k
674 words 674 words
I am kneeling in front of you, savoring the sight before me. I have placed you on the sink counter in the bathroom, leaning you back against a mirror that fills the wall. You are naked, and in the throes of a building sensation. Your thin strip of pubic hair, playfully shaped as an arrow pointing down to your pussy, is inviting me to play a little more before I plant my mouth on your essence. In anticipation of my descent on your clit, you softly moan “Yes...”

I slip the tip of my tongue onto the top end of your pubic hair strip, and trace all around it slowly. You had been expecting me to immediately go lower, so you whimper lightly and whine, “Please?” almost under your breath.

Satisfied that I have teased you enough, I lick my lips all over and I open my mouth as wide as I can to make my move. In one fast motion, my upper lip grips the small patch of skin between your thin pubic line and top of your slit; my bottom lip is latched to the soft area between your pussy and ass. The sides of my mouth find their way to the side of your pussy lips, and with my mouth firmly in place covering your womanly essence, I suck in as tight as I can to seal my mouth over you and draw you closer to me.

You gasp at the suddenness of the enticement, and your squirming makes me have to grab your hips so I don't lose my grip. As I keep my mouth sealed over your love hole, I breathe in and out through my nose, which you can feel in hot blasts on your pubic mound.

I suck in, drawing your entire genitalia toward my mouth, then push out just as hard. Repeating this process faster and faster causes a pulsating sensation that drives you mad, as you grasp me by the ears and pull me closer. I am lightheaded between the sensation of your sweetness and the lack of oxygen (loosen your grip please) so I release and come up for air.

URqueenOLIVIA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
URqueenOLIVIA

I look up into your eyes, and I see a glaze of desire and teardrops welling in your eyes. My view is partially obscured as your breasts heave up and down as you also catch your breath.

I dive back in, I've got more to take care of. My lips, pursed, meet the tip of your clit and I use my lips to massage my way onto your engorged button. I introduce my tongue, and squeeze your clit between my lips and tongue. You writhe and moan, and out of the corner of my eye I can see that you are giving your breasts and nipples a serious workout. As my teeth start to nibble, I slip two fingers into your dripping honeypot.

You squeal as my fingers enter you. All teasing is over, you are demanding all out oral and manual sex! Furiously working my fingers, now three, searching desperately for your elusive g-spot. Your reaction, like a jolt of electricity, tells me I found it. In an instant, you are cumming, screaming while you gush all over my hand. I move my mouth to drink in your juices, and the slurping sound makes you squeal with delight.

You come down from your high, panting, trying to talk. I stand up and lean in to kiss you, my hand still inside you. We kiss, deeply, passionately, our tongues hungrily sharing your juices. I pull my hand out of you, and break off our kiss to bring my hand to my mouth. You grab my hand by the palm and inhale my fingers into your mouth, stealing your juices from me.

I look longingly into your eyes, anticipating that when you are done making love to my fingers you will replace them with my cock. Sated, you take my hand from your mouth and slide off the counter, and onto your knees before me.

Published 
Written by USADaddyNY
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors