Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How to do a messy blowjob

"A girl finds herself in an awkward situation"

42
22 Comments 22
25.9k Views 25.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Sandy Harper prepared to go on set for the evening News broadcast at XTV. She was the top news anchor girl, in her second year after working her way up. She had begun as a roving reporter for the channel. Now, at twenty six she was one of the most familiar faces on TV, popular with women and guys alike. She had that clean-cut image that female viewers respected, while her tight shiny blouses and short pencil skirts kept her male viewers happy. She had worked for charity and spoken out on animal rights and third world poverty. She was the epitome of the modern all-American girl.

Her make-up girl put a few puffs of powder on her cheeks as the five minute bell rung, which was her cue.

“OK, almost there Sandy. Got anything planned for tonight?”

“Yes. It’s my Mom’s birthday. I thought we’d go Italian.”

“Ooh I love Italian food.”

“Yes, there’s a lovely little restaurant downtown. I know the owner.”

“Lovely. Enjoy it.”

“I will Tammy. All good?”

“Yep! You’re good to go.”

Sandy took one last look in the mirror, giving her long brown hair a shake and she headed for the set. The cameras were swinging in to position and the lights went up. A guy counted down from five as she adjusted her in-ear microphone.

“Two…one… and go Sandy,” said the producer.

Sandy looked at her autocue and began to read the headlines.

“Good Evening. The headlines today. President Obama has clashed with the pro-gun lobby again. In Europe, there’s no end in sight to the ongoing ban on imported beef.”

As Sandy continued to read the early evening news, two third year students were hacking into the on board computer of the Omega Space Station. They had done it before, just as a test but no one had noticed. This time it was for real. They wouldn’t really hurt anyone, but no one knew that. Abbie and Irene just wanted to have some fun.

The first thing to go wrong was when the Space Station sent a nursery rhyme back to NASA HQ.

“This is NASA Control to Omega. What was the Little Bo Peep thing about?”

“This is Omega. Don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You just sent a message. She lost her sheep?”

“Not us, sorry.”

The senior transmissions officer at NASA verified all the data and it checked out.

“That’s odd,” said the chief techy guy at NASA. “It seems to be originating from the Space Station.”

Meanwhile, back at XTV, Sandy was unaware of what was going on and how it would change her life. She had begun reading the news with her colleagues on the breakfast show but had been moved to the prime time slot in the January. She was voted number one news anchor at the annual media awards, which saw her promoted to the evening programme. Abby and Irene were watching her from their flat, timing their intervention to make its biggest impact.

Abby tapped in some co-ordinates, sending the Space Station's antenna in the wrong direction.

“Now what are they doing,” said Bud Bailey at NASA’s control centre.

His line manager walked over.

“What’s up?”

“They’re homing in on the White House. We’ll have the Pentagon on our backs.”

“Control to Omega, have you lost it or what?”

“Omega here. It’s not us, it’s like someone’s controlling us.”

Bud looked at his email.

“Hang on. I’ve got a message. It just says, ‘Gotcha.’

“Who’s it from?” Asked Bud’s manager.

“694U, whoever that is. Hang on, another one is coming in.”

‘We have control of Omega. Do as we say or we will detonate the nuclear warhead.’

One of the purposes of the space station was as a contingency, to take out any rogue asteroid before it struck the Earth. It had a nuclear warhead, which could only be operated after certain codes and procedures were executed. Abbie and Irene needed a little demonstration to convince NASA they weren‘t bluffing. The computer on board the Omega was linked to the home infrastructure server back in Washington DC. Abbie entered some more code and hit enter. Suddenly, all non-essential power went down in the capital.

“These guys mean business,” said Bud. “They’ve taken out Washington. It’s currently running on auxiliary power.”

“Have you traced their location?” Said Bud’s Manager.

“No. Looks like they’re using an encrypted proxy. They could be on Mars for all we know.”

“OK, well we’ll have to call this a defcom two and inform the President. See what their demands are.”

“OK,” said Bud.

Back at XTV Sandy was handed a piece of paper by the Assistant Producer.

“We’re just getting a News Flash. The Omega Space Station has been hijacked by cyber terrorists. The Pentagon are refusing to give details but we’ll give you more information when we have it.”

Bud read the latest message from the ‘terrorists.’

“Mike… you need to see this.”

Bud’s manager read the message.

“Wow!”

------------------------------------------------------

Sandy continued with her broadcast and was interviewing her colleague from the Business News. She was blissfully unaware of the demands that Abbie and Irene had emailed to the guys at NASA.

“So do you think the Euro can survive the latest crisis? Oh… I’m just hearing we have an update on the Space Station hijack. They’ve made certain demands. They say they want to see Sandy…

Sandy’s voiced tailed off and she looked towards the Station Manager.

“Is this a joke?”

The Station Manager shook his head.

“I’m sorry, I…”

The news feed went blank as the producer pulled the plug and Sandy was replaced by a blank screen, and the words ‘Your service will be resumed as soon as possible.’

Behind the scenes Sandy was talking to her boss.

“Who are they? Why me?”

“I don’t know Sandy.

MollyWhite1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyWhite1

All I know, is that if you don’t do it, they’re going to detonate the warhead.”

“Seriously, can they do that?”

“Apparently they already knocked out the power in Washington. It looks like they aren’t joking.”

“What if I refuse?”

“Sandy, it will vaporise the atmosphere. Millions could die.”

“OK. But you need to let me get my head round this.”

“Sure. But Sandy, we’ve got ten minutes.”

“Ten? Six O’clock. Peak viewing!”

“I know. We have no choice. Dan’s been told. He’s ready when you are.”

“I bet he is. I bet he’s loving it.”

“I’m not sure Sandy. In front of the whole nation?! And his girlfriend...”

"Oh. I guess so. Even so, it's me who's going to look like a slut!"

"I hear you Sandy, but we have no choice. When people know you did it to save thousands of lives..."

Five minutes later service was restored to the nation’s viewers and a nervous-looking Sandy addressed the camera.

“Ladies and Gentleman, the cyber terrorists have made their demands and it involves me specifically. I will shortly perform oral sex on Dan Tucker our weatherman, live on air.”

Marvin Dukes had just come home from work. His wife rushed to the door to greet him.

“Hi honey! This is nice!”

“You have to see this, quick!”

“What’s up?”

“It’s Sandy Harper.”

“The news girl, what about her?”

“She’s going to suck some guy off on TV.”

“What?”

Marvin sat down, mouth open just as the squeaky clean news woman knelt down and unzipped Dan’s fly. Nerves had got the better of the well-hung weather man but his cock slowly unfurled at the touch of Sandy’s soft hands. Sandy stroked his semi hard dick tentatively. She licked her lips. Her heart was beating fast. She could feel her own pulse racing across her temples. As she pulled his foreskin back, Dan’s cock twitched. His head was shiny and pink. She looked up at him, knowing millions of people from Maine to Maryland were glued to their TV sets. Sandy poked her tongue out and rolled it over the slit. She wasn’t dating right now but Sandy hadn’t lost the knack. She gave good head and she knew it. It wasn’t her fault she had been made to do this. She was a professional. It was embarrassing and humiliating, but if she had to do it, she would do a good job..

Dan stood with his hands on his hips, his manhood throbbing now. It was worse for him. He had a girlfriend. He hoped she would understand. She was visiting friends in California and wouldn’t see it but he knew it would be on the internet by now. Despite that, looking down at the sexy news reader licking his cock was amazingly erotic.

Sandy closed her lips over his nob end and sucked slowly. She pulled him further into her mouth, drawing his meaty cock deeper. Dan winced with pleasure. She was good. His groans could be heard loud and clear. Sandy’s head bobbed gently as she sucked him off. She privately enjoyed giving head and it was making her wet. Her panties were getting soaked through as she felt his cock throbbing in her mouth. She released him briefly, stroking his glans again and rolling up and down his shaft with the tip of her tongue. A little salty precum leaked out and she licked it, the glistening fluid illuminated by the studio lights. Dan’s cock was thick and hard now. The head was a rich, deep crimson. Dan stroked her hair and took a deep breath as her lips and tongue glided over his cock. She gradually increased the pace until she felt him go harder and harder. She took him deeper and deeper sucking him hard.

Sandy didn’t stop until she felt his cock hit the back of her throat and the saliva was leaking from her mouth and dribbling down her chin. Her dark hair was moving back and forth across her ears as she sucked him off, energetically. She began to gag and released him briefly, the saliva drooling down her chin. This wasn’t the safe anchor woman everyone thought they knew. Sandy’s inner slut was emerging. The girl who liked a messy, sloppy blow job. Dan's cock was dripping with her spit and a long sploop rolled down the shaft. Sandy mopped it up with her tongue. Then she sucked on the end of Dan’s dick, stroking his shaft, her fingers gripped around the flesh, tightly. Dan was moaning and groaning, Sandy drooled saliva. She was forgetting to swallow.

Dan knew he couldn't hold out much longer, his bell end was purple and bulbous. Sandy combined her sucking with a rhythmic tugging of his foreskin. His legs were starting to wobble, Sandy could feel the pounding of his heart in the end of his cock. She wanted him to cum now. She wanted to taste all that spunk, to feel the warmth of his salty love on her face.

“Oooooh fuck! Oooh yes Sandy! Yes! Suck it. Suck it! I’m gonna cum!”

There were gasps around the studio. He was so far gone, lost to the moment and Sandy’s incredible blow job skills. He began to tremble and shake and with one last, huge groan, Dan ejaculated. Sandy opened her mouth. His cum spurted out. Some went into her mouth, the rest splattered her cheeks and dribbled onto her shiny red top. The white droplets clung to her blouse like white pearls before the moisture began to soak in.

Abbie and Irene gave each other high fives, before signing out and handed control of Omega back to NASA.

"Hey baby! We did it!" Said Abbie, breathlessly.

"Yes! Not such a butter wouldn't melt goody goody now is she!"

Sandy looked up to the camera and smiled, Dan‘s spunk still on her face. She was the most revered news reader in the land. Now she had become an inadvertent porn star overnight. She hoped the good folk of New England and the north east would understand.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments