Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hysteria 7

"Victoria finds out how exciting the park can be."

19
9 Comments 9
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Victoria stared at her reflection in the mirror. The past couple of days had been a wild ride, but it seemed to her that the focus had changed. Dr. Reeves seemed more interested in playing with her female parts, than curing her hysteria. Even though she liked what he was doing, she couldn’t help but to wonder if she was being groomed as a sex toy.

This morning she was meeting with James again. The familiarity of him still nagged her. As she got dressed, Victoria questioned his request. He had wanted her to wear her floor length, furred lined cloak. Under it, she was to have black, silk stockings and her shoes.

The weather had turned bad overnight, with temperatures dipping below freezing. Icicles hang from the eaves, and there was a thin coating of blue ice covering the ground. Victoria couldn’t fathom the idea of being naked under her coat in this weather.

She descended the stairs to find James waiting for her. His expression stopped her dead in her tracks. The usual gentle, friendly look had given way to a stern one.

“I would have thought that you would have obeyed my request,” he said, “After all, I did ask, instead of order.”

“It’s too cold, James. I don’t want to get a lung ague,” she explained.

His expression remained the same. She thought she had acted rationally, but was beginning to question herself. Fidgeting, she waited for his reply.

“Do you honestly think that I would allow you to get sick? Your cloak is warm, and there are blankets in the carriage,” he explained, “And if you’re worried about your modesty, your cloak covers you from neck to ankle.”

He approached her, and gently grasped her elbow. Leading her back upstairs, James guided her to her room. They went inside and shut the door. He undressed her, like she was a child, and when she was standing before him in nothing but stockings and shoes, he pulled her over his lap.

“Victoria, I’m afraid that I must teach you a lesson. When I ask you to do something, I expect it to be done. Dr. Reeves has entrusted part of your care to me, and you will do as I ask. How do you expect to get better, if you question your treatment?” he stated.

Unsure at what to do, Victoria remained still. The linen from his trousers was stiff against her breasts, causing her nipples to harden. Her ass was high in the air, and her feet dangled.

The first swat caught her off guard, and she yelped, as her body jumped. The second and third swats came quickly and sharply. Her ass cheeks felt hot and tingly. More amazingly, her cunny was throbbing.

James noticed her wiggling. His light spanking had aroused the lady. Rubbing the red hand prints on her white globes, he pulled them apart to view her pussy.

Puffy and damp, her rosy inner lips protruded from between the swollen outer ones. He traced their outline with the tip of his finger, watching her pussy contract. That simple touch even made her tiny anus flinch.

James pulled her slit open. Her pink skin was shiny with lubrication, and her sheath moved, as if it was sucking an invisible cock. He could feel his dick hardening.

Apparently, this man knew how to make her hysteria manifest itself, because her cunny felt so heavy. Victoria could feel her heart beat in her throbbing pleasure bud. Even her rear entrance pulsed.

“Who would have thought that playing with her bum would feel so good?” she pondered.

She wiggled her ass, hoping he would touch her star. James chuckled at her obvious attempt. He couldn’t stay cross at her, not when she was in need.

“You seemed to like having that tight, little ass played with,” he commented.

Lifting her off his lap and instructing her to stay put, James crossed the room to the closet and pulled a box from the shelf. Victoria strained her neck, trying to see the contents of the small box. When he found what he was looking for, he replaced the box on the shelf and returned to her.

“Come here, lovey,” he said, patting his lap.

Victoria sat down on his lap. James pulled her into his embrace, tilting her backwards. Their lips locked in a scorching kiss, which left them both aroused and out of breath.

He laid her back fully on the bed, and then parted her thighs. Victoria watched him uncap a small bottle. He dipped his finger inside the bottle. When he pulled it out, a strong spicy scent filled the air.

“What is that?” she asked.

“The liquid in this bottle is a potent little potion,” he mused, “The last time I went to China, I bought this…got it from a peddler in the local whore house. It’s said to cause a throbbing pulse to anything it coats, and the only way to relieve the tension is to have it licked off.”

She watched, as he smeared a thick layer all over her clit and inner lips. Within seconds, the coated skin tightened and tingled. Victoria, overwhelmed, immediately reached to rub the burn. James grabbed her hands and pulled them away.

He recoated his finger with the itching liquid and painted her puckered rear hole with it. Her anus twitched. The burning itch was maddening.

“Oh!” she cried, “It burns!”

“Are you in pain?” James asked, concerned.

“No…I don’t think so,” she answered.

James helped her up, chuckling softly at her wiggling. He knew just how strong the concoction was. Just recently, a Chinese geisha had used it on him.

He wrapped her in her cloak, securing it tightly, and escorted her back downstairs. Victoria’s breath hitched, as she stepped outside. The air was sharply cold. A frigid draft of air sneaked up her cloak, causing her already tight clit to tighten even more.

James assisted her up and into the carriage. It was several seconds before he joined her. When he did make himself comfortable, Victoria noticed a large icicle in his hands.

He knocked on the roof, signaling the driver to go. James rubbed his hand over the tip of the icicle, making it blunt. He watched her expression, as the heat from his hand melted the sharp end.

“Open your legs,” he said.

Not wanting a repeat spanking, she slowly opened them. James knelt on the floor board; his big body keeping the open wide. Before she could say a word, James opened her cloak and pulled it off her shoulders.

“No!” she cried.

“Why?” he asked.

KatrinMiles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatrinMiles



“There are people around! It’s day time. Oh my! They will see,” Victoria said.

“It adds excitement, Victoria. No one is looking, love,” he answered.

James pulled her to the edge of the seat. Her pussy was swollen; the skin flushed a dark pink. He touched the tip of the icicle to her clit, causing her to jump.

She shivered from the intense cold, as he rubbed the piece of ice all over her clitty. Once she was gasping and moaning, he pulled the ice from her clit and replaced it with his tongue. The contrast between hot and cold was amazing. Her clit seemed to grow bigger by the moment, as the blood rushed back to her bud.

James lifted her legs, bracing her heels on the edge of the seat. In this position, her slit was gaping wide. He slipped the icicle inside her pussy. The warmth of her body rapidly melted it, so he quickly worked it in and out.

Victoria was in agony. She could feel his tongue swirling around her clit, flicking over it every so often. Her pussy was full and becoming numb from the cold. She tangled her fingers in his hair, holding him tightly to her.

James pushed the thick end of the icicle inside her slit and held it there. He sucked her bud into his mouth and nursed it, as the remains of the icicle drained from her cunny, leaving a puddle on the seat.

Victoria, unable to take much more, felt her muscles coil. She was wound up tight. As her pussy gradually rewarmed itself, she was aware of how juicy it had become.

James kept her teetering on the edge by varying the movements of his tongue and lips. She grunted and moaned, trying to pull him closer. Tiny gushes of her cream spurted out of her hole and ran down his chin.

Sensing it was time, he pushed his thumb deep into her tiny ass hole. Victoria screamed loudly. Her back arched sharply, as she humped his mouth wildly. As her body convulsed, a great spurt of pussy juice squirted out of her cunt. James licked her slit clean. When her legs relaxed, he disengaged his head from her hands.

“I think you nearly pulled all my hair out this time,” he laughed.

James helped her put her cloak back on, just minutes before the driver stopped the carriage. He helped her down from the buggy and bid the driver to wait. She took his arm and proceeded down the path.

They walked through the nearly deserted park, until they reached a row of hedge bushes. James made certain that her cloak covered her legs before he pushed her to her knees. With her back against the hedges, it was almost impossible to see her.

“Suck me like I showed you before,” he said.

Victoria gaped.

“Open my trousers and pull my cock free,” he ordered.

She unbuttoned his pants, leaving the top button fastened. Her small hand reached in and pulled his thick pole out. He was rock hard and oozing.

“Wrap your hand around the base of my shaft, love. Stroke me slowly,” James purred.

Victoria’s hand gripped his shaft. She slowly stroked upward, pushing a thick bead of pre cum out of his piss slit. Fascinated, she squeezed tightly, forcing more out.

“Yes, love! Lick the head of my cock,” he growled.

Victoria’s pink tongue darted out of her mouth, flicking over his thick, purple cock head. She swirled it all over, smearing his cream. He tasted salty.

“Mmm…suck it, baby. Please,” he pleaded.

Her warm mouth enclosed over his plum, engulfing it with moist heat. She heard him gasp, and it made her feel powerful.

James felt her teeth scrape lightly over the ridge of his glans, as her tongue tickled the sensitive skin underneath his helmet. His hips bucked lightly, fucking her mouth. His legs nearly buckled, when she sucked him into her mouth deeply.

Victoria sucked her way down his shaft; her tongue dancing its way along the thick vein. Meeting her hand in the middle, she reversed her direction and made her way back to the tip. Her free hand cupped and caressed his ball sac, pulling down slightly on them with every suck.

James shuddered, as lightening shot from every nerve. His skin tingled, and his cock hardened even more. He grabbed her head, steadying it, and pushed his dick further inside her mouth.

Victoria gagged, as he pushed past her hard palate. As he pulled out of her throat, she tried to catch her breath before the next deep thrust into her throat. She struggled to remain calm, as he fucked her face.

He was close. His balls were tight against his body, and his prick was twitching violently. James pulled out of her mouth and palmed his cock. His strokes were rapid and short.

“I’m gonna cum,” he groaned.

James stroked faster. Hot cum rushed up from his balls. With his free hand, he yanked her cloak open, baring her breasts. He aimed toward her nipples and shot a thick string of white cum, followed by several more jets. James covered her breasts and chest with his jism.

Victoria’s nipples, already hard from the cold temperature, tightened more, as his cum cooled on her tits. She watched him push his softened cock back into his trousers and button them up. Quickly covering her breasts, she smeared the cool cum all over her breasts with her cloak. She was about to stand up, when a familiar voice stopped her in her tracks.

“James. My good man! How are you this cold morn?” Charles asked.

“Quite well,” he answered, smirking.

Charles talked about various subjects that were about as interesting as a fly’s butt. James vaguely heard him; his mind wandering.

“If you only knew that I have your wife on her knees in front of me. Not to mention the fact that my cum is all over her wonderful tits,” he thought.

Charles rambled on.

“Guess what, you asshole? I fucked your wife’s tight ass last week and her mouth just now,” he said, silently.

“Any way, to get to what I was seeking you out for; I need you to draw up some papers for me,” Charles said.

“Really? What for?” James inquired.

“You remember my wife, Victoria? I want her committed to Bedlam. She’s in the care of a quack doctor right now, and I know that he’s doing nothing to help her,” Charles blustered.

James’ temper bristled. That “quack” was married to his sister. He reached down and touched Victoria, wanting to comfort her. He felt tears running down her cheeks and wanted to punch her horrible husband in the face.

“Sure. I’ll see what I can do,” he answered.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments