Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Came Home For Lunch One Day

"Partner is turned on by a third party"

5
4 Comments 4
14.5k Views 14.5k
5.1k words 5.1k words

I came home for lunch one day, and I could hear her talking to someone about painting & renovations that we had done recently to the guest bedroom and extension. As there was no one in the kitchen or lounge, I guessed she was showing them the end results. I carried on pottering around in the kitchen, filling the jug for a cuppa and getting the ham and salad out of the fridge ready for lunch.

As she either did not hear me or was unaware that I had come home, I went searching through the house to see where she was and who she was talking to, ending up at the guest bedroom where I found her sitting on the end of the bed, butt naked talking on the phone. Oblivious to me standing there, she was rubbing herself gently, aroused to the point of that warm fuzzy phase of stimulation where the brain shuts out other noises as its arousal levels pass various heights of sexual yearning.

Being rather low key about third parties and not wanting her to repress any of her sexual feelings, I had always encouraged her to express herself and not be ashamed to masturbate if she felt the urge, and so I said nothing and watched as her body buzzed with a small orgasm.

I waited quietly until she disconnected and then I said, “I guess that was your friend Tom – I think that you want to fuck him again don’t you – I would hazard a guess from our recent bonks that you have even started to dream about being pummeled with his donkey cock again.”

To which she replied, “I cannot do that – it would screw his head in.”

She did not say ‘no - she was not thinking or dreaming of that,’ she just made some excuse about his mental state of mind and how fucking him would spin him out with wanting her more, so I knew that she was thinking about it and it was just a matter of ‘when,’ not ‘if’.

This all started up again about six to eight weeks ago when Joan told me she had received a call from Tom. Tom lived over on the North side of town – a forty-five minute drive from home to his place. I asked her, “What does he want this time – does he want us to babysit his dog again?”

“No,” she said, “he was down in the dumps and talking all sorts of nonsense about how bad things were for him and how he could not get a decent flat mate or girlfriend to share the rent and how he wished he had been her boyfriend instead of just a fuck buddy all those years ago.”

Knowing that Joan was very good at doing her own home renovations, I think Tom was figuring if he could get her to visit him on the pretext of giving him some advice on renovations he just might get her into his bedroom and fuck her brains out again, just like they used too.

One thing about Tom, you had to give him points for trying, although it seemed his cock, not his brain, was ruling his thoughts and focus. Basically, I am sure, he just wanted and needed a real good fuck, then he might be able to get his head straight.

Joan told me she had quieted him down and advised him to stop whining, get off the whacky-backy or dope, whatever or whichever he was on and get some help to pull himself up out of his doldrums.

"Start doing positive things around the house, get it cleaned up and maybe you will have a better chance of finding some decent room-mates," she told him.

He had babbled on about selling the house and moving back to the family farm, but he knew the house needed a lot of work to ‘spruce it up’ before it was saleable, she told me.

I wondered about the timing of this call being coincidence, convenience, or just a desperate need for a fuck.

Joan had months earlier told Tom that every fourth Sunday of the month I was scheduled on a volunteer roster and that these rosters kept me busy from before dawn till after dusk, sometimes even late into the night. She had told Tom that should he ever need her help, she would arrange to go over to his place on the Sunday of my Roster day. I guess I just never knew what type or how much help she was prepared to give him.

So it seemed Tom had asked Joan if she would be able to visit on the pretext of looking at what work needed to be done and give him some direction on what he could or should do to make it presentable to resell if that’s where he was heading. Maybe if he could refocus and get his shit together he could get new flat mates or even tenants to help towards his mortgage and not need to sell, he had told her.

Strange things happen when you least expect them, and the earlier interactions between Tom and Joan seemed to have triggered that sexual button in Joan’s libido, as she was more horny over the few days before the Sunday of my roster than she had been for the past six weeks.

That Saturday night she was like a ‘bitch on heat’ and climbing on top of me, rode my cock without any pre-play, her tits bouncing up and around as she stretched her back straight up and backwards. Pumping my cock deep inside her cunt, she experienced a ripple of small orgasms. I could feel the bruising on my chest where she had bitten and clawed me at the height of her lust. She had her eyes closed as she focused on the depths my cock was penetrating inside her cunt and verballed how she loved to fuck big fat, long, fantastically hard, super cocks.

I wondered then whose cock she was actually fantasizing about!

Roster weekend came and went, and no mention was made whether she had gone over to Tom’s and if she had how long she had stayed.

Another phone call a week later triggered the same results with her rolling me onto my back, straddling my chest and pushing her juicy pussy lips hard into my face for some tongue licking attention. I had only just started to tongue fuck her when she had a mini orgasm and soaked my face with her juices.

Moving her body back down towards my crutch she grabbed hold of my stiff cock and maneuvered it straight into her wet wet fuck tunnel entrance, sinking solidly down on it right to the base without any hesitation. She was absolutely soaking wet and horny!

She fucked me like a crazy whore that night, begging me for more and more hard cock in her cunt. “Fuck me hard lover, make me feel like I have been rooted beyond oblivion, keep feeding that big hard cock into me and blow my brains out,” she begged.

We fucked and fucked until I had nothing left in my tanks. Satiated and spent, we lay exhausted side by side as she purred like a kitten and drifted off to sleep.

Two weeks after that session, she said she was going to go back over to Tom’s on my rostered Sunday to help him get started with the painting and tiling as this was a free day for her.

That Saturday evening of the roster weekend she walked into the lounge in a sheer nighty and – as I soon found out – crotch-less knickers.

As I stroked her wet lips, I asked her who had bought her the knickers. I am still waiting for her reply!

Needless to say we never made it to the bedroom and fucked on the floor having another session of really hot sex.

A few days later, when I was putting out the rubbish I found the packaging for the knickers. It was from the Xquisite Lingerie Shop on the northern side of town, and the packaging was for a pair of knickers – but I have never seen the second set of the pair!

All was quiet for the next few weeks, as nothing more was mentioned about Tom’s efforts to repair and revamp his house. Our sex life was less aggressive and the crotchless knickers were not worn again, so I figured that Tom must have done what he wanted to do and got his act back into reality.

Little did I know that Joan had been talking to Tom regularly and was planning on another visit on my next roster on the upcoming Sunday.

She told me on Friday night that she was going over to Tom’s on the Sunday whilst I was on roster.

I did not say anything but thought if the pattern was set, she would be horny for fucking that night or Saturday night.

Which it did and she was! Saturday night started off slowly with a late afternoon shower and a sexy nighty. The crotchless knickers were back and a soon to be empty bottle of MOET, her favorite pre-sex alcohol was later carried into the bedroom.

After face fucking me on the floor of the lounge, she hovered over me on all fours, tits hanging down as she swayed in a slow rhythm.

She said, “Tell me how you are going to fuck me hard tonight babe and make me orgasm without limits. Tell me how you are going to take me into the bedroom then tie me spread eagled to the bed, blind folded with my cunt spread open for play. Tell me how you are going to go down and eat me out, licking and sucking my juicy cunt until I beg you to stop. Tell me how you are going to fuck me with the neck of the wine bottle up my cunt as you finger fuck my arse."

"Tell me how you are going to get that long zucchini and feed it into my arse while you continue fucking my pussy with the wine bottle.”

“Then tell me what you are going to do with the biggest cucumber from the vegetable drawer and how you would feed it into my cunt in place of the wine bottle. Tell me how you are going to lube my arse and fuck my arse with the latest vibrating anal plug you bought last week. Tell me how you are going to get my vibrator and tickle my clit with its rabbit ears as you bury the shaft deep inside my cunt then turn up the speed controller until I squeal, begging for release.

Tell me how you are going to fuck me babe, tell me how you are going to put that nice fat six-inch cock up my cunt, tell me how you are going to take me doggy style and make your ball sack slap across my cunt lips. Then tell me how you are going to fuck me hard and then feed your cum coated cock into my mouth so I can suck it clean of all our juices.”

We found ourselves back in the bedroom, where I did tie her to all four corners of the bed with her head hanging over the toe end of the bed so that the angle of her neck was ideal for face fucking. I pushed my cock as deep as it would go down her throat without choking her. Even thought my cock was an average size with a girth of two to two-and-a-quarter inches thick - Joan had not yet mastered the art of deep throat fucking my cock. To prevent myself from blowing my load early I stopped face fucking her and let my cock and balls brushing against the side of her face as I leant forward over her in the 69 position and buried my face in her soaking valley of pleasure and hungrily consumed the sweet offerings.

The doorbell was ringing, but we were otherwise occupied and did not hear it for quite a while, then its persistence finally demanded a response.

After the session with the toys, vegetables, and wine bottle, Joan on such a height of sexual lust and horny as a buck rat in a nunnery, she said, “Fuck, this is erotic, I wonder if it’s the milk man or that sexy all black coming to fuck me too. Would you let them fuck me, honey?”

I had not seen her this excited in many a month. She was so turned on and on such a high plateau of sexual euphoria, I did not want her to lose this state of euphoric bliss. With the door-bell chiming in the back ground, I propped up her head on a pillow and inserted a gob stopper coated in Cointreau into her mouth to suck on and then inserted the vibrator up her fuck tunnel.

I made sure that the rabbit ears were tickling her clit on a slow speed, before I grabbed a dressing gown. Looking back at her spread eagled on the bed, blindfolded, it made me hard as I watched her having some mini orgasmic spasms. I shut the door and went to see who was the persistent caller at 7:00 pm in the evening of our Saturday night.

I got one hell of a shock as I opened the door and stood face to face with Tom.

“What are you doing here “I asked.

“Did Joan not tell you she had invited me for dinner?” he responded. Then he stood there and said, “Oh Crap – I think I have got the dates screwed up, I think I am a week too early,” and with that he apologized profusely and started to back down the steps towards his car. “Sorry,” he said, “I totally screwed up with the dates – Sorry to interrupt your evening,” he said.

“I guess so,” I responded to his next question, asking if the dinner invite still stood for next Saturday.

I was not aware he had been invited over for dinner at all. I guess she had forgotten to tell me that.

I watched as he turned around and headed back down the path to the gate and his car when I had this devilish idea and called out, “Hey Tom, wait up, all might not be lost for your Saturday evening.”

He stopped and turned and looked at me with uncertainty, then walked back to the steps where I waited.

When he got there, I said to him, “I know you have wanted to fuck Joan and have done for some time, and I know that Joan has been thinking about your cock, which she says is quite a big sucker, almost eight inches long and thicker than her wrist, which was almost three inches thick.

I know you would fuck her any chance you got if and when she let you, if you haven’t already, but if I gave you the opportunity tonight – would you turn it down or take it?”

After a little hesitation he looked at me and asked, “How did you know that, and what do you mean?”

ebony_sugarmilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebony_sugarmilf

I responded that Joan always told me how you keep trying and encouraging her to get her clothes off so you can fuck her on the days that she goes over to your house. She said you are always commenting how good it would be to fuck her again. She said she thinks she leaves you frustrated as hell each time she leaves and imagines that you have a tug later that night of her visits. That might be or probably is her smoke screen to hide other events.

I was never sure if indeed they had fucked on these day visits, as she never discussed her day visits at all.

“If it’s any consolation to you – she does comment that you have the longest, fattest cock she has ever seen up close and fucked. I think she was, and is impressed with your meat pack. She told me you used to have some wicked sexual romps back in the days when she first met you.”

He stood there speechless, and then started to babble a bit about it all being in good fun and that he was never serious.

Yeah – Right!

I held up my hand and said, “It's okay, Tom. Look, if you do want to fuck her again - you can tonight, but it must be on my terms and discretion.”

He stopped babbling and listened to my proposal.

Five minutes later, we were back inside the house, and I told him he could use the spare room to strip off and then come quietly into the bedroom and join in with what was to be a mystery orgy of three.

Returning to our bedroom, I closed the door behind me and went over to Joan to massage and stimulate hoping that she was still in a state of euphoric bliss. Thankfully she was still on a high – thanks to the MOET.

I removed the vibrator from her pussy, giving her a little time to relax, then I gently rubbed all of her upper body with some nicely scented oil, tweeking her nipples and nibbling on her earlobe and neck. With lots of sexy small talk telling her how nice her tits felt in my hands and how juicy her cunt was and how I loved to go down and eat her out, stimulating her physically and verbally bringing her back up to the previous heights of her pleasure zones.

She always responded very quickly to this attention.

I moved down the side of the bed and lifting her head slightly, checked the blindfold was on securely before removing the gob stopper, then arranged the pillows to give her neck plenty of support before I fed my cock gently into her mouth again, allowing her to get used to the angle and the taste of Cointreau that I had coated it with when I was out in the kitchen.

“Mmm,” she murmured as she started to really suck cock. “Fuck that is so tasty, Mmm”

A minute or two later Tom quietly opened the door and entered the bedroom, then just as quietly closed it again.

As Tom stood there with his boner poking high up to the ceiling, watching Joan suck my cock he started to stroke himself until I beckoned him over.

As I pulled my cock out of Joan’s hungry cock sucking mouth, I stepped back and grabbed Tom’s elbow to pull him into the position I had just departed. I could see now that he understood why I had told him to coat his cock with Cointreau before he came into the room.

He swung his cock shaft around and positioned the head of his cock just on the tip of her lips. Automatically, she opened her mouth and poked out her tongue to lick the head and was rewarded with a small flow of pre-cum juices mixed with the Cointreau. Then raising her head a little higher, she opened her mouth and hungrily swallowed his cock with renewed vigor. There was some hesitation at first as her brain tried to register the difference in the size of the cock in her mouth. This evaluation was somewhat confused with the Cointreau taking the edge off of her focus, and after a few tentative strokes she was ravishing Tom's cock with her mouth, stroking it and sucking on it as if it was her last supper.

Standing back, I watched as he gently fucked her face, played with her nipples with one hand whilst reaching over and rubbing her clit with his other hand.

I watched as she got more worked up and started to hump his hand, raising her hips up with every fuck stroke of his eight-inch cock.

I motioned to him to pull his cock out of her mouth and step back, as I began to prepare her for her next round of fucking and orgasmic pleasures.

“Fuck, your cock feels so much bigger tonight,” she said. “The blindfold really makes me feel like your cock is huge like you are the size of a horse. Have you taken a pump of Viagra?”

Stepping back into where Tom was standing, I leant over and whispered into her ear “Hey girl, enjoy it and what is coming. Now I am going to untie the bonds and get you to kneel on all fours, like we talked about, and fuck you nice and hard, doggy style, okay?”

“Mmm, doggy style with that big horse cock. Mmm, I want your cock in my cunt and I want you to fuck me hard, babe,” she responded.

Helping her to sit up, I untied the bonds then repositioned her so that her head was facing the head end of the bed, I retied her wrists to the corners of the head board, keeping her arms apart so that she could only lift her left or right hands high enough to stroke my cock when I stood on the left or right side of the bed.

I gave her an extra nice rub down with some aromatic oil, lightly brushing her hard nipples, then kept rubbing her all over as I moved down towards the end of the bed, finally positioning myself right behind her butt. I knelt down on the floor and rubbed each leg from the tips of her toes up to her belly button and back to the soles of her feet before I poked out my tongue and licked her juicy labia lips from the top of her cunt to the sweet ring of her arse.

She loved a good sucking and tongue fucking and I was being amply rewarded with her very wet, juicy cunt lips as she pushed her butt back into my face as much as she could. It was too nice to stop and with two fingers pushed up into her fuck tunnel I lapped and sucked her juices as she flowed like a tap.

When she seemed to relax a little I stood up and gave her a couple of light slaps on each arse check and asked her if she was ready to fuck.

“Yes – put that horse cock in my cunt and fuck me, fuck me hard,” she said.

“In a minute," I said, "I will give you the fucking you are hungering for, but first I am going to insert the new Anal vibrating butt plug up your arse, okay?” and gave her another couple of slaps across her butt cheeks before I applied some lube into her sweet hungry anal entrance.

Making sure that she was comfortable with it inserted, I adjusted the vibrations to medium and slapped her cheeks again as I stepped away and motioned for Tom to step up and give her some more attention.

Two louder slaps were applied by Tom, and when he saw how wet this had made her, he gave her two more even harder slaps then gently caressed the cheeks of her arse where he had slapped her quite hard. As he spread her cheeks open, he knelt down and buried his face in her snatch and gave her an equally enthusiastic tongue fucking and clit sucking.

This got her going real quick, and she was pushing her cunt back into Toms face as hard as she could as she begged to be fucked.

When her clit became too sensitive to continue licking, Tom stood up and took his big hard cock in hand, and lined it up with her fuck tunnel pressing his solid cock head, slowly at first, into the entrance to her wet as wet cunt hole, then even catching me by surprise he rammed it in right in up to the hilt, pulled it back out to her outer lips before ramming it home again, and again, and again.

She was obviously craving for this fucking, as she kept saying, “That’s it big boy, fuck me hard, fuck my cunt and make me cum like a slut in heaven, fuck me ohhhh\ fuck meee!”

Tom kept pumping deep into her cunt as he intermittently slapped her arse checks until he was ready to blow, then pulling his cock out of her cunt he jerked off and squirted his cum like a rocket launcher up over her back with the first burst landing in her hair at the base of her neck. The second and third bursts landed over her shoulders and lower back. The last squirts and dribbles of cum he wiped onto the cheeks of her butt and rubbed it into the red sections of her butt.

I pointed at the Anal vibrator and indicated that he should switch it off and pull it out, leaving her arse ready for some fucking. He gently removed the anal plug and stepped away as I stepped back into the spot and leant over Joan’s back telling her it was arse fucking time and she was going to get her arse fucked so good tonight.

She said something about even Superman not being hard enough to fuck her again so quick, as I gave her a couple more slaps across her butt then pushed my lubricated condom covered cock slowly into her arse. She stopped talking almost immediately and tensed her body a little as I slowly buried my cock deeper and deeper into her anal passage. We stayed there like two dogs knotted for a minute, until she had gotten used to the penetration, then slowly she started to gyrate her hips to work my cock in and out of her back passage.

Dropping her upper body down onto her elbows, with her face turned to the side she questioned my supplies of Viagra asking if I had taken a double dose, which I responded with my first full thrust into her tight arse.

“MMmmmph,” she grunted, follow by, “MMmmph,” again, as I began to fuck her with a steady rhythm of anal penetration until she really began to scream out, “Yes! fuck my arse, fuck me hard give me that hard cock and blow my brains baby! MMmmmph, I am going to …..FUCK Me …I am cummingggg!”

Collapsing on the bed, exhausted, she dragged me down beside her causing my cock to be sprung out with a loud ‘plop’.

Pushing myself up off of the bed, I removed the condom and dropped it in the waist bin as I moved up to her face, untied her handcuffs and lifted her over to the edge of the bed in reach of my cock for another oral face fuck, so I could blow my load without having to jerk off.

Tom quietly exited the room just as I blew my load across her face, in her mouth, and across her tits then let her lick and suck my cock till it was empty of its last drop of cum.

Putting a blanket over her exhausted body, I left her drifting off to sleep and went to check that Tom had dressed and departed. He was just about to open the front door when I caught up with him and thanked him for honoring our agreement to keep quiet and not to blow his load inside her cunt or mouth.

“Remember,” I said, “Joan is not to know you were here, at all… not ever! Keep this to yourself and we might arrange another session. I will see how she responds when she wakes up. If she enjoyed the fucking – then maybe we can arrange another session, but if she learns about your involvement or figures out there was a second cock in the room - any repeat session will not happen, understand?"

 

When Joan and I woke up in the morning, she did comment that she felt like my cock was a super-sized piece of meat last night and she thought she had dreamed that it was so much bigger than normal. I asked her if she had enjoyed it and was she fantasizing or was it an imaginative mystery. She said no – she loved it and hoped I could get a super hard-on again like that when we had another nice evening of fucking each other again.

Then she asked who was ringing the door bell last night. She said she remembered that I had left the room, but she could not remember me coming back into the room.Who was at the door. Were you away for long?

No, I told her that it was someone who had just got a bit lost as they thought that they were supposed to meet someone at this address, I gave them some directions and they left less stressed than when they arrived.   

I moved the discussion away from the doorbell ringer and asked her if she would enjoy another session with the blindfold and the toys again soon - well as soon as I can recover and refill my tanks, I added.

”You betchya,” she said, “and make sure you get another pump of the Viagra!"

"I reckon the Viagra you took made your cock amazingly large and permanently hard - well larger than normal and much harder for longer anyway," she commented, then added, "It was a magical mystery how you could last so long and pump out so much jizm, it was as if you had an extra cock on hand and just kept replacing one with the other, like a clip-on cock. It was mind blowing amazing. We have not fucked like that since the early days when we first met. I hope your stamina returns real quick because it would be fucking fantastic to fuck like that again soon!”

I am glad that she enjoyed the secret orgy - well it was not really an orgy, but it was a start of future threesomes or foursomes, maybe! 

But I needed to make sure that it did remain a mystery evening for her - she must not find out that it was Tom who had the big cock that she was fucking and sucking that night.

 

 

Note: Any names or similarities are coincidental and should not be compared to any persons living or dead, or places near you. This story is a combination of Maybe, Might Be, Could  Be, Would Be or Can not Be True ... it is probably just another fiction story that has not happened.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by QUE_BIC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments