Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the forest

"Nowhere to go, nothing to do, and then suddenly: there's a girl"

13
6 Comments 6
19.7k Views 19.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I have always liked travelling in a quite unplanned way – just moving around where the mood takes me and seeing what I find. It makes you a bit vulnerable, but if you’ve got self-confidence and a belief that you’re going to be okay, surprises can be fun.

On this occasion I was in Canada, which is a great place if you like nature and natural, unspoiled women, which I do. I had arrived in Toronto and taken a train outside the city to a small town, just to see what happened.

I checked into a motel in a forested area in the middle of nowhere and helped myself to all the literature I could find, intending to do some sightseeing the next day. It was all lakes and hunting lodges and fishing trips.

Next door to the motel was a bar that sold food, so I went there and had a burger and a beer. There was no one else there, just the young waitress, who was keen to get all my details – where I was from and so on – because, I presumed, there was so little action around there that meeting a stranger was an exciting event.

“Me? No. I’ve never been anywhere,” she said when I turned the tables on her. “I’m needed here to run this place and look after my folks. They’re pretty ancient now. I was kind of an accident I guess. Late in life. But it’s okay, I have a life. I’ll get out of here one day, but in the meantime I rely on interesting strangers.” She put her hand over mine and smiled into the distance.

“There’s a party tonight,” she said eventually. “My uncle John, just up the road. He often has things on Friday nights. Would you like that?”

I wasn’t sure if she was lining me up to fuck her, like I had heard women in remote areas, such as the Inuit, apparently did, getting their claws into any male who came along because there might not be another one along for a long time and a woman needs to be fucked.

I would be happy with that, I thought, and she was probably of legal age. I decided to ask her anyway, so a few minutes later I got around to it in a subtle way and she said she was eighteen.

“I just look younger,” she said, brandishing her driving licence and obviously aware of why I asked the question. Her name was Marianne.

“With two n’s and an e,” she said. “Lot of French influence around here.”

The place closed at 10pm and she drove me to her uncle’s house, which was little more than a large shack in the woods. She introduced me to him and his friends, all rugged country types, mainly bearded and overweight. Marianne was the only female there.

Then she whispered in John’s  ear and they laughed and he nodded. She took me into a bedroom at the back of the house and wrapped herself around me as much as a small person can. I was right: she was determined to grab some action while the going was good. She undressed without ceremony and lay on the bed, one leg bent at the knee and turned outwards, so I could see the little forest of pubic hair.

I took my clothes off and joined her on the bed. I kissed her gently and she pulled me to do it harder, while her hand found my cock and jerked me briskly. She took my right hand and pulled it around her back and into her crack. I played with her in there as she enjoyed our kissing.

“Stick your finger in my ass,” she hissed. I obliged and she somehow widened her hole to let my digit in. I pushed in as far as I could and she murmured.

“Yeah, that’s nice. You want me to suck you?”

It’s a question that doesn’t really need an answer, and she didn’t wait for one. She extracted herself from our embrace and slid down to take my cock in her mouth, gently massaging my balls as she did so.

Her long brown hair was parted in the middle and she had a natural, peaceful femininity which didn’t rely on regular afternoons in the beauty salon. I was reading her character through her scalp and I felt she was transmitting to me that way too.

She sucked me with a sort of devotion, although it couldn’t have been in my honour. I felt she was just devoted to being a good woman and being good to a nice man, which was what I hoped she thought I was.

After a good five minutes of this, she came up for air and said, “Let’s fuck.”

I was about to climb on the sexual surfboard face to face when she reached into a hidden shelf and produced a condom and some lube.

“In my ass,” she said, sensing my puzzlement.

“Really?” I said, surprised at the invitation to do what normally had to be requested.

“My pussy is for when I get married,” she explained.

ANTONELLAFOXY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ANTONELLAFOXY

“And I haven’t found the guy yet.”

“Okay,” I said, although no response was expected.

Marianne lifted her legs high into the air and exposed her little arsehole, a precious, delicate thing that was doing its feminine neighbour this enormous favour. I really didn’t want to fuck her there and she felt my reluctance.

“It’s okay, I like it,” she said. “Just go slow at first. I’m only little, remember.”

Little in stature she might have been, but she had an enormous heart and a good size brain. She was ready for me, but I needed to do something first. I lay between her legs with my dick wherever, I didn’t care. What I wanted to do was kiss her, and I did. Tenderly. Lovingly. We kissed like lovers, not animals – not that animals other than humans kiss, but I mean this wasn’t directly related to sex. We gave each other a piece of ourselves through our mouths and tongues.

Marianne understood this.

“God, you’re a nice guy,” she said. “Too nice for your own good, you ever thought about that?”

I moved so that I was slightly up on my knees and better able to direct operations.

“Marianne,” I said quietly. “I respect what you’re doing as regards your pussy, but can I please just wipe my cock between the lips and get some of your juice on me?”

She looked at me doubtfully.

“I promise,” I added, and her face softened.

“Okay,” she whispered. “Just a little wipe.”

I did what we had agreed, fighting the temptation to plunge into her womanliness. With my right hand I simply located her lips and got the head of my cock between them, then quickly (actually not that quickly) flicked it up, like taking a swab. At the top I found myself resting against her clitoris, so I waggled my cock across it a couple of times.

“I know,” she breathed. “I would love you to, but you can’t. We can’t. Not unless we got married real quick. One of the guys in there  is a minister, but…”

“It’s okay, Marianne,” I said helplessly.  “I don’t want to spoil anything.”

“And I am offering something as an alternative,” she smiled. “Something not to be sneezed at.”

“I will try not to sneeze at your arsehole,” I said. “But I would like to lick it.”

“Okay,” she said happily. “That almost sounds like a proposal, the way you said it.”

“Do you, Thomas, take this orifice to be your lawful treasured arsehole?” I said gravely. Marianne turned slowly onto her knees and played her part.

“I hereby give you my ass,” she said. “We call it an ass here. For you to do what you like with.”

“Thank you, my darling,” I said, as I leaned into her bottom and licked her anus.

“Fuck,” she said after a few seconds. “If I’d known it felt like this I might have included it in my nuptial arrangements. You’re the first that’s ever been down there.”

“Sure you want me to fuck you there?” I asked.

“You’d better,” she said, “Or I’m going to be breaking some kind of vow to myself.”

I put on the condom and smeared lube into her.

“On my back,” she said, wriggling around and presenting her little gem to me again. I pushed my cock against it and it gave way slightly.

“Get in,” she said firmly. I pressed again and popped into her back passage and she wailed softly. I fucked her gently, deeper and deeper, then coming out and going back through the ring a few times, each of which elicited a moan of pleasure.

“I’m gonna come,” she said after a while. “And you know what I want? I want you to come out, take the condom off and jerk off in my crack.”

“That sounds very romantic,” I said, doing as I was told. I positioned myself behind her and wanked quickly, touching her buttocks with my knuckles. When I came it was with a glorious torrent of semen which raced into her cleft.

“I’m coming,” she squealed, writhing in ecstasy until her nerves had finished with her.

“Can you wipe me up?” she said, passing me a box of tissues.

Suitably cleaned, we lay together, she in my arms as if she was always meant to be there.

“How long are you staying?” she asked shyly.

“I’m not sure,” I said. “It was supposed to be just a day or so, but if I have some company in my lonely motel room, maybe I can stay longer.”

“As long as you like,” she giggled. “We have something here, don’t you think?”

 

Published 
Written by silverseeker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments