Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's a boring life

"A dull night turns into more"

10
9 Comments 9
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
"This is so boring," I say as I surf through video after video finding nothing of interest. "I think it's time for something a little more real."

I decide to close the tab and open a new one to look for a local dating website. I go through the site seeing nothing that catches my eye until I finally spot a tall, good looking guy that doesn't look like the typical whack jobs on most of these sites. I decide that this is the guy and quickly message him.

"Hi Mark, I read your profile and you seem lovely. How are you?"

"Hi Clare, I'm good thanks. What are you looking for?"

"Honestly, just casual sex if you are interested?"

"Sure babe, what kind of sex are you into?"

"I like to be dominated if that's fine with you?"

"Yeah that's fine, so when and where?"

"Hmm, how about the motel on Fake Street at eight pm Friday night. I'll put the name as Miss Daisy?"

"Sounds good. I will see you there."

"My plan is in motion," I say to myself as I close my laptop. I decide to get ready for bed as I begin thinking of the fun I'm going to have in three days time.

Three days later

Right now I am sitting in the motel room waiting for Mark to arrive. It seems like this day would never come, but here I am in a bathrobe and red lace lingerie.

Knock Knock Knock

"That must be him," I say with a giggle. I walk over to the door with a wiggle in my step. I open it to reveal a 5'11" man with an athletic body, blue eyes and short brown hair. I feel intimidated by him as I'm a 5'7" slim girl with brown hair and eyes.

"You look the same in person as your profile. That's a rare thing," he says with a chuckle.

"Haha, I was just thinking the same thing."

"So you like me to be in charge huh?" he says with a commanding tone.

"Uh huh," I say back.

"Well let's not waste any time then because right now I want you to suck me you little whore," he says with a tone that verges on frightening.

"Do you need some relief big boy?" I say back delicately.

"Yes bitch, I want your mouth to work on my cock."

"Mmm, you want to fuck my tight throat dont you?" I say as I start to take off my bathrobe to reveal what's underneath. I can tell he likes what I have on.

"Very nice little lady, is that for me?"

"Just for you," I say.

Now in front of the bed he pushes me to my knees and begins to undo his pants.

"You want your hand pulling my hair as you cum down my throat?" I say as he continues fiddling with his pants.

"Oh god I'm gonna enjoy this you little slut," he replies as his cock springs free and narrowly misses hitting me straight in the face.

evaliu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evaliu



"Gosh your profile wasn't joking when it said you had a eight inch dick."

"Soon to be down your throat," he says back with evil laugh. As he says this he grabs my head and push his cock into my mouth.

I devour the first couple of inches with ease, although I gag at the suddenness of it. He then removes his hand to give me control.

"Suck it good bitch."

I start by gripping it by the shaft and licking it from bottom to tip. I begin to swirl my tongue around the tip to tease him.

"Mmm your doing great babe."

I continue to swirl my tongue on the tip and lightly suck on it to drive him crazy.

"Your tongue is driving my cock so crazy you whore."

I continue doing this until it looks like he can't take it anymore and in one go take three quarters of his cock down my throat. Before I can pull my head up I feel his hand on the back of my head push me down until my nose is against his belly. Now his hand is guiding me as he starts face fucking me. I can feel his monster of cock entering and exiting my throat, each time fucking my tonsils raw. He forces me down and holds me there as I look up into his eyes and stick my tongue out to lick his balls.

"Hmm go on you little whore lick my balls you slut."

I continue to lick his balls until he pulls me off his cock entirely and holds my head there by my hair to look at me. He puts me back onto his cock and continues to fuck my mouth faster, while I swirl my tongue around his cock. I completely give control to him letting him fuck my face senseless.

"Ohhh fuck you whore. I'm about to cum!" he says with a strained voice.

I sense his orgasm approaching quickly and force myself onto his cock pushing it down my throat as I feel his hand grip my hair tighter holding me there. I feel the head of his dick start to expand, ready to shoot its load into me.

"Ohhh you little slut. I'm going to make you taste every drop of this."

He begins to cum at the back of my mouth, spurt after spurt of hot cum blasts the back of my mouth as I try to swallow it as quick as it comes. Cum starts to seep out the outsides of my mouth and land on my thighs as I can't swallow it all fast enough. As I feel my belly start to warm up from the amount of cum I feel his cock begin to grow soft as I continue to suck out every drop.

"You are a good cocksucker my cum slut, make sure to clean it well."

As it comes out of my mouth with a pop I lick around my mouth to lick up some of the cum that escaped while looking up into his eyes. I continue looking into his eyes as I scoop up the cum that landed on my thighs and bring it up and suck my fingers clean.

Published 
Written by Fluorescence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments