Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jason and Jane, Part One

"I'm an aspiring writer and this is my not-yet-finished story... A hot tale for blowjob lovers!"

2
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

His cock felt smooth and hard against her cheek. She felt a hungriness in her belly and deep in her woman’s parts to taste him; to lavish his odd shaped cock with ministrations of her mouth, lips, teeth, tongue, fingers, everything.

Jane positioned her body to snugly crouch between his spread legs which she had easily coaxed into a very sexy and vulnerably wide stance. His legs were totally apart. They were in her bed. Her luxurious bedding felt good beneath their naked skin, but she enjoyed pressing her nude form against his bare skin most of all. His eyes fell on her as he watched her eyes go back to eyeing his cock and salivate.

Jason popped his crotch out invitingly, giving her a full view of his smooth hairless and tight balls out and letting her look at part of his pretty bottom also.

Jason was a nasty pervert and he awoke the nastiness within her. Together they were lovers that only met at night in Jane’s condo, rarely out anywhere further than where she lived. It was a hot affair and an agreeable one too as Jason and Jane were just friends but also frankly, sexually and physically attracted to each other.

Her body made his cock hard, it was simple as that. At the beginning of the evening that night, a supposed movie viewing and nachos ended, as usual, as soon as Jason stepped into her place. Seeing her in her sexy night clothes such as the sheer top she was wearing that night, her faced scrubbed, cheerful and beautiful and her body slim and exciting, beckoning to come in and hugging her little body close to his, his need to fuck her mouth and pussy would completely take over. He’d tackle her, unzipping his fly and desperately fishing his rock-hard smooth-skinned cock out to let her have a look, his fingers lightly propping up the root as he slowly and deliberately showed her his incredibly sexy shaped cock. He knew she loved to look. He simply forced his way into her bedroom and now there they were.    

Aside from his perversions and utter debauchery in bed, Jason’s penis was extraordinary. She was gently pumping his velvet covered shaft with her fingers firmly wrapped around the root, and sticking the tip of her tongue out to taste the precum that had gathered within the folds of his wrinkly foreskin. His cock was well scrubbed and all she smelled and tasted was clean, delicious - of musky sweet velvety skin.  

Of jason’s cock, Jane pondered as she manhandled him, her body curling tighter into his crotch. He was exceptionally thick at the root (his girth could hurt her if he wasn’t careful) yet his cock was stumpy. It was not long. His cock end was a massive swelling mushroom and with that ruched skin around the tip of the dick covering the cock end got her pussy instantly wet and uncomfortable as she massaged his massive stumpy penis deliberately and slowly, exposing the pink and shiny, wet cock head. The little slit winked at her and beckoned to be tasted. She let out a sigh of utter horniness and frustration and so did he.

Jane dragged her eyes away from Jason’s cock long enough to stare into his eyes. To Jane, Jason’s eyes were beautiful but they were smudged with shadows underneath. He was a high functioning insomniac and a workaholic, and yet that hadn’t tampered with his sex drive at all. As he stared at her sweet face, he need to subjugate her took over. He knew she loved to be handled roughly, to be forced. Jason swiftly brought his hands to her neck and his eyed narrowed.

His fingers slowly and sweetly crushed her windpipe at a spot that didn’t cause pain but pleasure. Jane cursed and moaned at the same time, her eyes glazing over as her passion took over her entire body, even the iron grip she had on his cock. Jason knew everything about her and earlier on, when they first started becoming fuck friends, he had by then already uncovered her masochistic ways. She loved constricted breathing from a punishing hand and some sexy, authoritative conversation, to feel the blood flush and suffuse between her private part and the upper and inner thighs of her smooth slim legs. She lightly struggled for breath and became hornier. She was so wet by this time she could feel her pussy lips swell up unashamedly, like some raw primate in the woods. Jane shifted her suffering pussy slightly within the folds of her panties.

VictoriaZans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZans

Jason deliberately guided her mouth to his cock. A hand on her neck, pressing lightly and pushing insistently towards a rising baton of penis; insolently held upwards with two fingers. Jason was telling her now to suck his cock, he wanted his cock in her mouth so much, so suck it now you dirty girl.

The fingers pressed the hollows of her neck and her lips broke apart to accept the turgid flesh that was pressing insistently into her pursed mouth. She moaned instantly and her primal need to fuck intensified as she felt his cock skin, hard yet soft, slippery and absolutely delicious – and huge -  right in her mouth. Her tongue tongued the tip as she fellated him, her lips tightly sucking on his cock and her fingers had long ago pushed away his, to greedily grab the extra thick cock root as she sucked him off.

Jason never left his eyes from the sight. He was not a handsome man. He had a mini paunch and could not believe his luck that this beautiful creature – who was now giving him one of the best blowjobs of his life and even giving him insane yet sweet and funny eye contact as she leisurely sucked him off and moaned at the same time - would befriend him and furthermore give him his liberty, but allow them to fuck their brains out whenever the opportunity arose.

She would drop heavy hints about being horny by messages or he would instigate it, then they would meet for an innocent TV session that never did manage to happen as it would invariably turn to intense hours of sex and utter debauchery.

She eyed him and decided to finally make him come. They were perfect in that respect as she knew exactly how to make him come. Jason saw her emotions in her eyes and groaned loudly, eyeing her mouth as it serviced his cock.

Her fingers were pumping the root – a tangle of curly sparse hair twisted around her fingers – and her lips were firmly locked around his cock head. Slowly and deliberately Jane traced her tongue against the contours of his pee and come slit and as the tip of her tongue started to focus in manipulating a certain part of the slit. Her lips were pressing and sucking well and causing a spurt of precum to yet again ejaculate from his piss hole as she manipulated it.

Jason was swiftly coming. He was now moaning as loud as he could, warning her that he was going to spill and feed her a load of cum into her mouth and all over her face and she had to lick all of it off.  

 

****

 

Authors's Note: Read part two… To be continued very soon! I couldn’t wait to finish this sexy story at all – I need to publish it now. Thank you for reading… See you soon!

 

  

 

Published 
Written by misscoquette
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments