Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenny and Sam - Chapter 1

"Very slow and sensuous lovemaking with intimate knowledge of each other's erotic needs"

3
1 Comment 1
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Jenny had dried herself after her shower and was enjoying the freedom of walking around naked. She knew her relaxed and casual attitude was a real turn-on for Sam and enjoyed his eyes caressing every part of her as she went about her beauty chores. Jenny didn't really understand 'body-modesty' and wasn't shy at all. She couldn't comprehend those women who try and hide themselves with a false modesty and can't enjoy being seen naked. Most of all she detested the 'hip-wiggling' and tacky attempts to appear sexy, she regards such behaviour as pretentious and dishonest. She gets the point that women often worry about some of their looks or may feel unattractive but her approach is simple: She just notices the effect it has on Sam and, when he's aroused, she can't help feeling super-sexy right to her very core.

"No-one's body is perfect, so just relax and enjoy being who you are works for me," she would think. Jenny is certain that there's so much more pleasure once released from all that stress of false, conditioned behaviour, empowering her to then concentrate on enjoying all the fun of lovemaking with no inhibitions whatsoever. Jenny has much to say about all of this and will argue the point with anyone who dares to say otherwise.

After massaging a little body lotion over her skin, Jenny carefully arranged some cushions on the bed. She then laid down on her back with her bottom in the place where the cushions were highest. She relaxed all of her muscles and let her mind drift for a few minutes until Sam came out of the bathroom. Jenny would carefully slide her feet up the bed a little and then very slowly let her knees part until she could feel the coolness of the air on her labia with the lips starting to part. Such was the understanding of each other's needs that no words were spoken and Sam knew to kneel on the bed between Jenny's legs. Next, the almost imperceivable whine of a lady's hair removal gadget changed its sound as Sam so tenderly and carefully went about making Jenny's vulva as smooth as it could be.

They had sometimes talked about laser hair removal but had done nothing about it as they would then be denied the loving and intimate moments spent making Jenny smooth. The one thing they were certain about was that Jenny being smooth was a real turn-on for them both. For Jenny it was that fresh and free feeling together with the gorgeous sensations of cool silk knickers sliding between her legs. Swimming was another delight where words just can't describe the wonderful feeling of water gliding over a smooth vulva even, when necessary, with a swimming costume in between.

For Sam it was the sheer eroticism of being able to see the most beautiful creation in the universe unobscured by hair and, with such a willing, parading partner as Jenny, he would be mesmerised watching how her labial lips slid and moved as she walked and showed off in front of him. Both would agree that being smooth takes oral sex to another universe where they would just want to spend as much time as possible. The delicacy with which the unhindered tongue could slide over a smooth vulva and the ecstatic pleasure they enjoyed, left them in no doubt after the first time they had tried it that nothing could change their minds now.

When Sam had finished and Jenny was as smooth as she could be, it would be so easy for Sam just to lean forward and push his tongue as far as he could between those luscious labial lips.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

In his mind he was already doing that and then sliding the flat of his tongue upwards until the tip could lift Jenny's clitoral hood and slip underneath it making her shimmer as the two made contact. Once there, the slow rhythmic pressure of his tongue on Jenny's clitoris would begin her journey to ecstasy but, that was just a fantasy; Sam was enjoying this for now and there were other things to do first.

Jenny would always get a little wet after their shaving sessions because they would take their time and make it last as long as possible but, mainly, because it was just so damn sexy. Neither were embarrassed or shy about anything their bodies might do and each would tend to the other's needs without any thought of shame. Jenny stood up with her legs apart and Sam knelt on the floor in front of her. Sliding his finger over her labia and sometimes between it, he would make his fingers wet too and then dry them on a tissue. He would do this as many times as necessary and sometimes it would take a long while as the very process to dry her would just turn her on even more. He wanted her to be as dry as possible now because, although it might seem obvious that they were going to make love immediately, nothing could be further from their thoughts. They liked to take things slow, really slow, and these were just the preliminaries in the build-up of their love-making.

Jenny would repay Sam's care by kneeling on the floor with him standing in front of her. Then she would push her breasts either side of his now very erect penis and, very delicately and extremely slowly, slide them down until his foreskin gained more and more tension finally flicked over his corona leaving the head of his penis shiny and inviting just in front of her mouth. How much she would want to push her lips over his penis and play with him until he came. There would be a little drop of pre-cum at the tip and it would take all of her willpower not to put her tongue on it and slide it all over the head of his penis. Instead, one after the other, she would used her erect nipples to do the same thing until his glans were covered. Finally, and ever so tenderly, she slid each nipple around his corona three times knowing how turned on it would leave him.

Sam would then lay on the bed to try and let his erection lessen enough for him to pull the foreskin back over the glans. Jenny would have to be dressed in just the right underwear and exactly the right outfit to match their heightened lust and maximise the eroticism of their foreplay. This was always a cooperative process with Jenny suggesting each specific item with Sam approving or not. They then reversed the roles and dressed Sam the same way. Eventually they would go out to maximise the pain of waiting for unrestrained pleasure and tease each other mercilessly at any opportunity along the way!

Author's Note: The second chapter, “No-one Can See Us”, continues the story of Jenny and Jim's tortuously slow enjoyment of each other's sensual pleasures.

Published 
Written by SensuousCosmos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments