Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan

"Joan is beautiful, sexy and experienced."

3
0 Comments 0
14.3k Views 14.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Her name is Joan. She is 28 years old, 5’ 6” tall, and weighs 110 pounds. She has short blond hair and green eyes. Her lips are full and her teeth are very white. She has long legs and a very flat stomach. Her body is athletic with well defined muscles, but still extremely feminine. While her tits are not large, they are very round and very firm.

From her neck down, her body is completely hair free. She had laser hair removal under her arms and between her legs. She even had the fine hair that surrounded her perfectly shaped asshole removed. Her pussy lips are practically non-existent, only two soft rolls of hairless skin on either side, that when spread, reveal the pinkest pussy imaginable. Further down, her asshole forms into a tight button, with the color of her puckered center barely a shad darker than the skin on her ass cheeks. She has no piercings and no tattoos to detract from her flawless skin. She is sexy, in every sense of the word.

Most of their sessions begin with her version of a great hand job. It starts by him in a doggy position with his head and shoulders flat on the bed, knees bent, and ass up in the air. She sits behind him looking at his puckered asshole and his cock and balls hanging down toward the bed. His dick already erect in anticipation. She places her hands on his back and begins to run them from his back, over his ass, to his upper thighs and back again. As she moves her hands over his ass, she squeezes his cheeks firmly and allows her finger tips to lightly graze over his asshole.

She moves one hand down and lightly grips his cock, stroking it downward toward the bed. She makes several slow strokes allowing her hand to slide from the base to the head on the downward stroke and back up to the base when she strokes upward. She enjoys the feel of his balls coming to rest on her hand and wrist with each upward movement. With her free hand, she begins to gently massage his balls. First, squeezing and releasing them, then softly rolling them between her palm and fingers.

Leaning forward, she licks the area between his balls and his ass, while continuing her slow stroking of his cock. First, she licks in a circular motion, and then she opens her mouth very wide and places it over the entire area between his balls and his ass. While applying slight suction, she runs her tongue over his skin from inside her mouth.

Next, she makes long sweeping licks starting at his balls and not stopping until she reaches his asshole which she begins to probe with her tongue. As she licks his ass, she continues to stroke his dick up and down in slow deliberate movements. She alternates between licking his ass and sucking and licking his balls, never stopping her slow stroking of his cock.

When she feels his balls begin to tighten, she knows he is close to cumming. She moves onto her back and positions her head between his legs, directly below his dick. She takes the head of his cock into her mouth and gently sucks as she continues to jerk him off. She reaches her other hand up and slowly inserts her finger into his saliva soaked asshole. She continues to stroke his cock while rotating her finger in his asshole. When she feels his body stiffen, she loosens her grip on his cock just a little and allows his cum to flow wave after wave into her mouth. She does not stop jerking him off or sucking his cock until she has swallowed ever drop of his cum.

Next it is her turn. She positions herself over the edge of the bed, face down. Her feet are on the floor with her legs spread and she is bent at the waist. The upper half of her body is face down on the bed, the lower half hanging over the edge. He kneels on the floor behind her and massages her back. Working his way down, he massages her ass and upper legs. After kneading her ass for a few minutes, he spreads her cheeks, exposing her perfectly shaped asshole. He moves his face close taking in the beauty and aroma of her sweet ass and pussy. He begins to slowly run his tongue in circles around her asshole. With each successive circle, he gets closer and closer to the center. Finally, he inserts his tongue as deeply as he can into her ass, spreading her cheeks to achieve the maximum depth. He continues to lick and probe her ass with his tongue.

Moving lower, he begins to make long sweeping licks from her pussy all the way up the crack of her ass. He feels her clit stiffen each time his tongue makes contact. With each long continuous stroke, he starts by swirling his tongue around her clit then plunges it deep into pussy and out the other side, not stopping until he licks over her asshole where he stiffens his tongue and pushes it in to her ass hole for a split second before continuing up the crack of her ass. She loves this feeling and he continues for several minutes.

When she is close to cumming, he stands and inserts the tip of his erect cock into her soaking wet asshole. Slowly he presses the head into her tight ass until the head is just inside her ring. He places his hands on her back for support and begins moving his cock slowly in and out of her ass, going a little deeper each time.

Finally, he is fully inserted, his pelvic bone hitting her ass cheeks each time he thrusts in. He continues to increase his speed and force until he is hammering his cock into her ass. With each thrust he slams her into the bed, his balls slapping her pussy. She screams with pleasure as her orgasm grows inside her. Anal orgasms are always the most intense for her. Within a few minutes she can no longer hold back as she convulses with a raging orgasm and squirts her pussy juices all over his balls. As her cum hits his balls, his own orgasm takes control. He jams his cock into her ass as deep as it can go. His lower abdomen is tight against her ass cheeks as he fills her asshole with his spewing sperm.

After a few minutes of rest, she offers to blow him. He gladly accepts. She lays on her back on the bed with her head hanging over the edge. He stands on the floor straddling her head, his erect dick hovering over her face. He lowers his balls into her mouth, where she gently sucks them. He places his hand under her head to give her support. As he lifts her head, her mouth engulfs his ball sack and the tip of her nose presses against his asshole. She moves her head from side to side, stimulating his balls and his ass at the same time.

Next, he releases her head, allowing it to drop almost 90 degrees to the rest of her body. He inserts the head of his cock into her open mouth and she begins to swirl her tongue around the tip. Slowly, he pushes his cock further and further into her mouth. In this position she can see his balls and ass as he begins to fuck her mouth. With each thrust, he buries his shaft deeper and deeper, until it goes completely down her throat. As he plunges in, she runs her tongue along his cock. When he pulls back, he stops short of removing his dick completely, leaving the head between her lips where she sucks hungrily while waiting for the next thrust. After several minutes of pumping, he is close to cumming. He pushes forward and freezes with his dick as far down her throat as he can get it, her lips clamped around the base of his cock and his balls resting on her eyes and nose. She reaches up and places one hand on each cheek of his ass and pulls him in as deep as he can possible go. She spreads his ass cheeks as she continues to push his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. He has one hand on each of her tits, pulling her erect nipples between his thumb and index finger. He begins to feel his balls tighten even though there is almost no movement. His orgasm starts deep in his balls and seems to take forever to reach the tip of his dick in this frozen position. When it finally does, he releases wave after wave of cum deep in her throat.

After resting for a while she lays on her stomach in a spread eagle position. He kneels between her legs in a good position to massage her back. He begins by reaching up and rubbing her neck and shoulders in firm but smooth motions. Before he moves lower, he slips both hands into her hair and massages her scalp, his fingers working their way through her short blond nap. She is completely relaxed as his scalp massage puts her into a near trance. He slowly works his way down her back, rubbing her with long sweeping movements from the small of her back up to her shoulders and back down again.

Eventually, he works his way to her beautiful ass and down her legs. When he reaches her feet he takes them in his hands one at time and massages the heel, sole, and toes. With her legs now bent at the knees, he kisses the bottom of each foot then sucks her toes into his mouth. First, he sucks and licks her toes one at a time, then all at once, running his tongue between them as he sucks.

When he finishes with her feet he moves back up her legs until he reaches her ass again. This time, as he massages her ass cheeks, he gently spreads them apart and licks her asshole. He works his way down to her pussy and begins to tease her clit with his tongue. He plunges his tongue deep into her pussy and continues to lick and probe her cunt and asshole for several minutes.

Next, he positions himself directly on top of her, his chest on her back, his rock hard dick between her ass cheeks. Her legs are spread slightly wider than his and he reaches down and inserts the tip of his cock into her dripping wet pussy. He places one hand on each side of her and raises himself up slightly as he pushes his dick deeper into her cunt. He begins to thrust his cock into her in slow fluid movements, the underside of his dick rubbing firmly along the top wall of her pussy. She meets each thrust with a slight push of her ass in his direction. Soon they are moving in unison, his skin slapping her ass each time they meet.

MargoTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoTigress

She feels her orgasm growing as their movements become more deliberate, more intense, and more aggressive. He is hammering her with all of his weight and she is meeting every thrust with her own forceful movements. When she cums, her pussy juices squirt in a downward direction all over his legs.

He lowers himself down and reaches under her placing one hand on each of her tits. He clamps her close and rolls over. Now he is on his back and she is on top of him facing the ceiling, his cock still inserted in her pussy. In this position, he has easy access to her tits and begins rubbing and squeezing one with each hand. His hands move from her tits to her stomach to her pelvic area and back again, roaming up and down her body. She bends her knees and raises her ass a little, giving him room to maneuver as he continues to fuck her pussy. She reaches down and starts to rub her own clit as his dick moves in and out of her cunt.

When he is close to cumming, she sits up, never letting his cock out of her pussy. She is now in a reverse cowgirl position. She leans forward, placing her hands on his knees and begins to pump in earnest. He has a good view of her asshole as he watches his cock slide in and out of her cunt. He reaches down and inserts the tip of his index finger in her ass. She responds by leaning forward a bit further giving him greater access. He inserts his finger up her ass as far as it will go. Within seconds she convulses into another orgasm followed by him filling her pussy with a fresh load of cum.

After sleeping for a while, they awake with her in his arms. He rolls her on her back and positions himself on top of her. They kiss passionately, exploring each other’s mouths with their tongues. He works his way down to her neck, kissing and sucking her skin as he goes. Soon, he is at her tits. He takes one in each hand and squeezes firmly, but not enough to hurt. He sucks her left nipple while rolling her right nipple between his thumb and index finger. As he sucks her nipple, he raises his head up stretching her tit until her nipple slips out of his mouth with an audible pop. This stimulation causes her nipples to become very erect as he alternates from tit to tit. Next he takes one of her nipples between his teeth, biting ever so lightly. Again, he stretches her tit by biting gently on her nipple and pulling his head away from her body until her nipple slips out of his teeth.

After doing this to each nipple, he works his way down her stomach to her pelvic region, kissing and sucking every inch of the way. He licks and kisses her skin from her inner thigh up her groin, first on one side, then on the other. He bends her legs at the knees, spreads them slightly and gently nibbles her inner thighs.

Finally, he is ready to lick her cunt. He raises her legs and puts one foot on each of his shoulders. By placing his hands on the back of each of her thighs, he can raise and lower her ass for the best access. At first, he very lightly flicks his tongue over the outside skin of her pussy. Then he makes a sweeping lick over her cunt from the bottom to the top, without penetrating. Just as she can no longer take the anticipation, he plunges his tongue deep into her pussy. He sloppily licks from her asshole to her cunt, spreading saliva and pussy juices everywhere. He stimulates her clit with his tongue and then makes another dive into her cunt. As he buries his face between her wide spread legs, he reaches up and grabs both of her tits. He continues to squeeze and pull her nipples as he licks and sucks her pussy until she cums in his mouth.

When her orgasm subsides, they switch places. He positions a pillow upright against the headboard and leans back in a sitting position, his legs spread apart, flat on the bead. She sits Indian style between his legs and leans forward kissing him. She loves the taste of her own pussy juices on his mouth. She kisses his neck and shoulders as she works her way down to his chest. There she gently sucks each of his nipples, while she strokes his cock with one hand and massages his balls with the other. As she rubs his balls with her hand, she extends her middle finger and runs it over his asshole. She moves lower and takes his cock into her mouth, holding it around the base with one hand and continuing to massage his balls with the other. She sucks the head and runs her tongue around the rim. Then she takes his cock into her mouth and deep throats him, clamping her lips around the base of his cock where it meets his abdomen then slowly draws it out until just the tip is in her mouth where she gently sucks it again.

After repeating this a few times, she moves up and sits on his lap, facing him. She raises herself up and places the tip of his dick just inside her pussy lips. Slowly, she lowers herself onto his rock hard cock. When he is fully inserted, she wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. As they kiss, she rocks back and forth, slowly fucking him. He runs his hands up and down her back as she continues to rock. He moves his hands lower, squeezing her ass cheeks. He reaches still further down and runs his finger over her asshole. She moans and starts to move a little faster, stimulating her clit on his pelvic bone as she moves back and forth.

Their bodies are as close as they can possibly get. Their lips locked, her tits crushed into his chest, her arms tightly around his neck and her legs locked around his waist. He has one hand on her back, holding her tight. With the other he reaches down and insets a finger into her asshole. The slow deliberate movements continue until she cums, squirting pussy juices down his cock and balls. A moment later, he releases his load of cum deep into her cunt.

Sometimes, she likes it just a little rough. They start in a 69 position, with him on his back and her on top. She has one leg on each side of his head, with her pussy hovering a few inches over his face. He has a good view of her beautiful, hairless pussy and her perfectly shaped ass. He reaches up and places one hand on each of her ass cheeks. Squeezing hard, he pulls her down to his mouth and immediately plunges his tongue into her pussy. Holding her firmly in place with his grip on her ass, he continues to lick her pussy and suck her clit while mashing her cunt into his face.

He moves his mouth from her pussy to her asshole, roughly spreading her ass cheeks wide enough to make her tight little asshole gape open slightly. He jams his tongue into her asshole while running his lips in a circular motion around the puckered center. He continues moving from her asshole to her pussy and back again, while she begins her work on him.

She takes his cock into her mouth and starts sucking the head while she massages his balls with both hands. She starts to bob up and down on his dick, taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth. When the head of his cock touched the back of her mouth, she reaches around him and places one hand on each of his ass cheeks. Gripping his ass very tightly, she pulls her head down on his cock, forcing it completely down her throat. Her lips are tight around the base of his cock and her nose is touching his balls. She raises her head, allowing his cock to slip out of her throat then plunges back down again, digging her fingers into his ass cheeks each time his dick slips into her throat. They are both close to cumming, but when she is in the mood for rough sex, her preferred position for an orgasm is doggy style.

She moves into a kneeling position, her head and shoulders on the bed and her ass up in the air. He gets behind her and grabs her ass cheeks, forcefully spreading them apart as he licks her asshole, then moves lower and sucks and licks her pussy. He moves up into a kneeling position behind her and places the tip of his dick into her dripping wet pussy. Without hesitation, he jams his cock completely into her cunt, not stopping until his pelvic bone hits her ass. The sensation is unbelievable and she can barely hold back her orgasm, but she is not ready to cum just yet.

As he begins to make long, forceful strokes into her pussy, she raises herself up on all fours so she is in a true doggy position. She meets each of his forward strokes with her own push backwards, matching his force and movement. As hard as he is fucking her, she is fucking him back. With each long stroke, her clit rubs along the bottom of his cock stimulating her almost as much as the extremely hard fucking he is giving her. He reaches up to her head and grabs a fist full of hair. With each forward stroke of his cock, he pulls her head and her entire body back by her hair.

Even with her efforts to match his forceful pounding, he moves her forward on the bed each time his lower abdomen crashes into her ass. She lowers her head and shoulders onto the bed and reaches her arms up to brace herself against the headboard as he hammers her from behind. He has his hands on her hips, pulling her backward as he moves forward with great force, causing a loud slapping sound each time their bodies meet. After several minutes, he pulls his dick out of her pussy and places the tip in her asshole. He unceremoniously rams his cock completely up her ass in one forceful stroke. The sensation of pain and pleasure is overwhelming and she literally screams out as she convulses in and all consuming orgasm. Her body is quivering from the orgasm and her legs slip out from under her and she falls flat on her stomach, his dick still firmly up her ass. He continues to pound her into the bed until he can no longer hold out and cums in her ass. He drops on top of her, his chest on her back and his cock still up her ass as they fall asleep.

Published 
Written by Jackson1995
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors