Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

June Takes Her Oral Exams

"Orally yours"

7
2 Comments 2
14.3k Views 14.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
After June visited Toyland, it was now time for the oral lessons in her hot sex education. I knew the oral section would not be difficult for June. She was a natural.

We waited about a week before the oral lessons began. That gap in time was an extremely difficult for June. She was like an insect emerging from a cocoon. She wanted and needed sexual relief. We talked about our agenda for the main event.

I told June it would be a three part lesson. For June, her part would be to give a tit fuck, sixty-nine, and a blow job/swallow. My job would be to give her a breast/nipple orgasm, sixty-nine, and cunnilingus to orgasm. The two of us determined we would need rest times between sessions. Tomorrow night, we would continue the sexual education of June.

The next night as I was traveling to June's, my cell phone rang. It was June and she told me to enter through the side gate, lock it, and enter through the back door. I was to go directly to her bedroom and ask no questions. I obeyed her wishes.

June looked amazing. She was sitting down in a hard backed chair in the corner. June was ready for sex school. June had on her school uniform. A black bra with cut out nipple holes and black crotchless panties were her school clothes.

June exclaimed, "I am horny as hell, let's get on with it. I can hardly wait."

I went straight over to where June was sitting. I began my first part of the oral exercise. I started to erotically massage and rub her breasts and pinching her nipple with the silver dollar size areolas. I will always have that mental picture of June and their magnificent breasts. They were soft but and had no droopiness. I could hardly wait to get those tits in my mouth.

As June's breasts were heating up and the nipples were becoming erect, I began licking the entire breast and tongue flicking the nipple. June loved that and was groaning and beginning to quiver. I had to control myself so that did not cum too soon.

As I engulfed the nipple with my hungry mouth, a guttural response came from June's mouth. It was time for those rock hard nipples. I gently bit the nipples and thought that they had gotten larger and more erect. I felt the hardness of the nipple with my tongue and flicked it gently. June let out a sensual sigh of total passion.

"Don't stop. This is so heavenly. I feel like I floating in air."

Suddenly, June grabbed my head and tried to shove the entire tit into my hungry mouth. June was rocking back and forth while uttering every filthy word in her vocabulary. She lurched forward and had a exquisite orgasm. June looked at me with a smile of sweet satisfaction and kissed me gently on the lips.

Now, June knew it was her turn. She was to tit fuck my penis. I needed no prep time. June's previous action was enough to have me ready. June laid down on the bed awaiting me to straddle her and put my penis between her tits.

June's tits were not huge, but just the perfect size for her body. I began to thrust my cock between her warm, soft breasts. On the upstroke, June would try and suck the mushroom cap of my cock. She got good at catching the cock head with her lips. This lasted about ten minutes and I was having the time of my life.

June was getting into her first tit fuck and beginning to cum.

"Fuck, this is great!" screamed June.

June had a violent orgasm. Unfortunately, I had not cum yet. June told me to save it and she would get to it real soon.

Next, it was sixty-nine time. June was nervous about sixty-nine because she had never done it. I explained everything to her and what would take place. I laid down on the bed and June climbed on the top of me. June had my erect penis in her face and I was staring at her clean shaven pussy through her crotchless panties.

June and I began to pleasure each other. She began to suck my cock like a popsicle on a hot Arizona summer day. I was trying to keep with her actions. I was busy cunt lip licking and tongue fucking her. I could nor get enough of her pussy juice.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

Her pussy juice was flowing out of her like the Colorado River.

The two of us were so excited that we both began to cum at the same time. June was bucking like a rodeo horse and trying to scream with a mouthful of my throbbing cock. I was getting my face slammed by her cunt. As she climaxed, her pussy juices almost drowned me. It was fantastic!

I yelled, "Fuck, I am cumming!"

I unloaded my cum in her mouth. She got a mouthful of my seed. June spit it out into a tissue and rolled off me.

She said, "Where has that been all of my life? That makes my Top Ten list of things to do for the rest om life. Matthew, you are teaching me so much. I never want to stop being your student."

The two us just laid on the bed trying to catch our breath and regain our strength for the last oral events.

It was about an hour later when the two of us decided to resume the action. June went go first. She crawled onto the bed and spread her legs wide open. I climbed between her legs and caught a whiff of her musky cunt. It fired me up and started to savagely tongue fucked her. My mouth was looking for "the little man in the boat" and kept attacking her with my tongue. June clamped her legs around my head and held me tight against her pussy. She was incoherent because she was experiencing so much pleasure. I could not get enough of June and her pussy. She was shaking, screaming, and talking dirty with her filthy mouth .

"Matthew, don't stop, don't ever stop. You really know how to eat a pussy and keep a smile on a woman's face."

I obeyed her orders. As June began to erupt in a volcanic orgasm, she let out a blood curdling scream. It was the Mount Saint Helen of climaxes. She was spent and was as limp as a rag doll after she finished her orgasm.

I asked her, "How was that ride to the moon?"

June looked at me and replied, "Another for my Top Ten list. I feel warm and loved all over. Thank you, Matthew. You make me feel like a total woman."

I said, "No. Thank you. You are amazing woman."

June was beginning to come back to earth and got her strength back.

June said, "Now, it is my turn. I hope that I will not disappoint you and meet your high standards. I will do my BEST."

Then, June stuck out her tongue and licked her lips for the blow job. She got down on her knees in those sexy bra and panties. June was ready to give me monumental blow job and her first swallow. I approached June and she gave me a lip licking wicked smile. June knew that type of behavior would drive me insane.

She was right. I was was on my way for the blow job of a lifetime.

June gave my cock and balls a sensual rub and massage. She was becoming an expert around my cock. In no time, I was putty in her hands. She could do anything to me and I would love it. June took my cock in her mouth and began to suck it with no mercy. She was a woman on a mission. June could not get enough of my cock. She licked, nibbled and chewed my throbbing penis. June was such an expert cock sucker and I was ready to cum in less than ten minutes.

I groaned, "I'm cumming, June. Here comes my load."

I erupted in her mouth.

"Swallow June, this is a climax I will never forget. You are the greatest cock sucker on the face of the earth"

June swallowed the entire load. She was shocked at my language but yet flattered by my crude comment. She knew that she had taken me over the edge.

She said, "I love the taste of your seed. It is salty and sweet at the same time. I'll never spit you out again. I will always swallow your cum. It was wonderful."

June smiled and we kissed deeply. I looked like I had gotten hit by a train and June was the engineer.

After some rest and relaxation, I told June that her anal lesson would have to wait a few days. She had sapped me of all my strength. June told me to get some sleep. I said that I would and dream about what I had just experienced with June. Her blow job and swallow would always be in my memory.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments