Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Keys To My Heart

"To have one moment like this with him-followed by many others"

5
11 Comments 11
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Keys to My Heart

I smile as I lead the way back to your office. Our first deal completed. As I take my seat, you close the door and place a set of keys on your desk. Three keys on a ring with a property tag with a few entry instructions. I remember that property and the day you turned the file over to me as your assistant. I was so proud then. I’m beyond thrilled now.

We helped a distressed seller, giving him a fresh start. You’ve been my hero for almost a year now, but you don’t belong to me. You belong to anyone that needs you, but you are no longer along. I stand beside you and always will.

I glance down to make sure I’m showing just enough cleavage; just enough to keep you interested. I can smell the scent of my perfume and I know you can too. I’m wondering if you know that I take special care of myself when I see you. I think you do. When I say to you that “you’re the best” you smile and agree. I’ve done much for your ego. You’ve done even more for my heart. I love making you feel good.

I turn on my laptop and show you a video. A spoof on a realtor. You smile, laugh and nod as you identify with every word. Your eyes are so bright and your laughter infectious as we take a break from the day. I love seeing you happy. God, I love you.

I slowly push my laptop to the side and lean forward. My breasts now resting on your desk. Your mouth is slightly open as you take in the view. I want to tell you that all you see is yours, but I don’t want to alarm you. A gold ring (that I never wear) and 20 years separate us. Cultural differences and an economic divide accent the cards that are forever stacked against us. Not for anything but, my heart doesn’t give a rat’s ass about it. I want you so badly.

We talk about the deal we closed. I listen to every third word that comes out of your mouth. My heartbeat drowns out the others. I watch your lips, hear the inflections of your voice as I study your shoulders, your arms and your chest. Slowly, I get up and kneel before you and place my hands on your inner thighs. My hands stroking the denim of your jeans. I ask you to relax and say there are no strings attached. I just want to please you.

I place my hand on your zipper and feel your hardness. As we make eye contact, I sense you are nervous, there is no need to be. I look up at you, my eyes pleading for permission to pleasure you. You smile, and I sense the discomfort in your voice as you ask me if “I want to”.

“You know I do,” I whisper as my fingers tug at your zipper. Placing your fingers on top of mine, you guide me to take it down. I move back slightly, as you fully unzip, open your pants and slide them down. I see your cock pressing against your pale blue briefs and I lick my lips. You lower your briefs to just above the knee and I take them down the rest of the way.

HeilyPeterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeilyPeterson

You won’t be needing these.

My fingers caress your thick black pubic hair as I gingerly place a kiss on the tip of your glistening cock. I am consumed with the scent of your sex, as I place my hands on your balls, delicately messaging them. I start to lick the shaft of your cock, licking around its large mushroomed head. I open my mouth and feel it rest on my tongue and I suck it.

Up and down, up and down….

You gasp as you place your hand on the back of my head and guide my motion. I place my hands against your outer thighs as I suck your growing cock; making love to it. I don’t care if anyone walks in on us. Consequences be damned. I can please you all night if you wanted me to. I want to.

I lick under the shaft, and cup your balls in my hand. I want to lick every inch of your most private area. I hear you breathing heavy as you watch me pleasure you. My hand slithers between your legs, near your ass. Your body jolts ever so slightly. I can tell you are enjoying this almost as much as I am.

I brush your cock against my cheek, feeling its wetness against my skin. Almost instinctively, I begin to suck it again. I want to feel the tip of in in the back of my throat. I want you all in my mouth. You are so much a man of beauty and perfection. I mean every word that I say.

Your balls feel heavy in my hand and your breathing is getting harder. I sense you are close to cumming. I wrap my fingers around your cock and rapidly stroke it. You throw your head back as I give you a “hand job”. I want to encourage you to cum, but I don’t want to rush it either. I listen to your growing moans as I take your cock in my mouth again, squeezing it between my cheeks and suck it.

Up and down, up and down….

You squeeze my hands as I please you. Your body quivers with pleasure as you thrust your hips closer to my mouth. You release my hands and clutch the arms of your chair and let out a loud moan as your body becomes stiff and still. I feel the warmth of your cum as it shoots into my mouth as you fill it with your seed. I swallow it and lick it from my lips before cleaning you off with my mouth. Your cock flops, semi-erect against your body and you stroke it a few more times as I stand up, lean over and kiss your lips. We share your ejaculate as you tenderly hold my breasts.

“I love pleasing you so much,” I whisper.

“I know,” you say with that slight smile.

“You better get dressed before someone comes in,” I suggest. Realizing our less than professional situation, you quickly pull up your pants and zip them.

By this time, its almost 9pm.

“I better go,” I say as I open my arms and you walk into them. A loving, firm embrace ends our evening.

“You’re amazing!” I say again.

“So are you,” you reply.

Until next time.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments