Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Liz discovers her sexuality

"A 17-year-old schoolgirl discovers her sexuality and seduces her teacher."

6
1 Comment 1
13.4k Views 13.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Elisabeth never had any problems attracting the boys. She looked like the ultimate girl-next-door, with her slender 5'3 frame, long blond wavy hair, perky B-cup boobs and an ass like a peach. But, she had no interest for them. The idea of sex interested her somewhat, but all the boys in her neighbourhood were too immature for her tastes, and she went to an all-girls catholic school.

However, she did feel herself becoming more and more attracted to Mr. Hatherfield, her 35-year old IT teacher. A couple of months ago her friend, Ruth, had pointed out he had a great butt. Ever since then she started paying attention to his broad shoulders and muscular body. By now she was crushing on him hard. And she knew it wasn't one-sided. She could see him studying her body whenever he had the chance.

She had trouble sleeping in anticipation of seeing him tomorrow, so she decided to turn on the TV. She switched from channel to channel, not coming across anything she was interested in. But with the last press of the button, she gasped. Apparently her brother had been messing with family settings again, as she accidentally stumbled upon the porn channel, and right in the centre of the screen a huge dick was standing in all its glory. Never actually having seen one, it rose her interest. She decided to study the manhood in minute detail.

But she didn't really get a chance, as a few seconds later an actress in the porn flick started licking and sucking the lucky guys' dick. She thought it was disgusting to watch, but somehow she found herself unable to look away from it. As the woman started going to town, she felt shivers travelling down her spine, nesting between her legs.

Never having felt this kind of feeling, she got a little worried. She got out of her bed, and shockingly realized her panties were soaked.

"Shit!" she thought, "Did I pee my pants?!" She put a tiny bit of the moisture on her finger and smelled it. It was then that she realized that it wasn't pee, but actually her lady love juice. She was utterly shocked that something what seemed so raunchy to her, could make her so wet.

"Does the idea of sucking cock really turn me on like that? Does that make me a slut?" She went to the bathroom to clean up her 17-year old virgin pussy, but the slightest touch felt amazing and only drove her more horny.

She always thought masturbating was something almost only guys did, so they wouldn't run around with an erection 24/7, and that there wasn't any point in girls doing it. She realized now how wrong she was. The porn channel went back on as she stripped herself completely naked.

First, both her hands found her boobs. She traced the outline of her left breast, spiraling her finger inwards slowly, while her right hand was squeezing her other boob. When her finger started to stroke her nipple, she moaned loudly. Her tight little treasure box started producing more juice, as she watched the porn star taking the guys dick all the way to the back of her throat. The thought of having a male member all the way in her mouth drove her crazy.

While her left hand was still playing with her hills, she moved down her right hand. Liz moved her middle finger over her slit, gently and very slowly pressing her finger down more and more, until her lips parted. Suddenly, she noticed a pink button appearing from between her lips. She tried to touch it directly, which sent feelings of pain through her body. She quickly learned, and started to rub the skin surrounding her clit.
"Oh... my... God!" went through her mind "Why didn't I start doing this a lot sooner?"

Liz decided it was time, and finally slid a finger in her pussy. She felt the pleasure building up inside her, moaning louder and louder. She watched as the guy in the porn movie shot his load in and around the woman's mouth. Seeing the man reach his climax finally helped her reach hers. She pushed her middle upwards, releasing an incredible and long moan as her hand got soaked by the juices leaving her pussy.

She took a quick shower to clean up and went to bed. Never before had Liz slept so well.

The next day at school, all she could think about was putting a dick in her mouth. And the only person she could think about doing it to, was Dave.

It seemed like the longest day of school she ever attended. Every minute lasted for hours, or so it seemed at least, as she was in anticipation for her final class. Getting to wrap her mouth around his cock. She couldn't focus all day, just imagining taking off Dave's pants over and over again. All day her excitement grew, and she was worried her panties would get soaked.

Finally, the final class was there. She could feel her box becoming wet the moment she laid eyes on Dave.
If the previous minutes felt like hours, now it seemed to be days. Just as she thought she couldn't take it any more, the sweet sound of the bell relieved her.

She waited until all her classmates left. “Finally... This is it,” she thought.

"What can I do for you Elisabeth?"

“Sir, I was having some problems with our assignment for next week.”

"What exactly seems to be the problem?"

Liz sat down and opened her book. She was smart enough to know the correct way to approach the problems, so she pretended to do it the wrong way. He gave her some guidance and she solved the problems correctly this time.

“Good job, Elisabeth!” he said proudly, while he put his hand on her shoulder, like he often did with his students. This was the moment Liz was waiting for. She grabbed his hand, and put it on her boob.

"Wow Liz what the hell are you doing?!" Dave said with a huge face of surprise as he withdrew his hand.

“Putting your hand on my chest. I've been attracted to you for such a long time, finally I want to do something about it. I want to suck your dick!” Elizabeth surprised herself with how forthcoming she just was.

"Liz, this is wrong! Not only am I your teacher, you're not even eighteen yet! Hell, I'm twice your age!"

“Don't think I haven't noticed you staring at my ass any chance you get. Or my boobs.”

"But... that's..." Dave started talking nervously, not being able to find his words.

“That's what I thought.” Liz made the coyest face in her repertoire and put her finger to her mouth as she giggled. She drew her body into him, pressed her boobs against his chest as she stood on the tip of her toes, guiding her lips to his. Dave pulled his face from hers and gently pushed her away.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do this... I don't want to..."

“The bulge in your pants is telling me otherwise,” she said seductively, as she placed her hand on his crotch and softly started stroking his semi-erection. Dave started moaning as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back, surrendering to the feeling.

Liz could feel her strokes caused more blood being to his dick, and she loved it.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

She shoved her hand down his pants and grabbed his now almost fully hard dick, while she used her other hand to guide his to her boobs. Within a few seconds his erection was complete. Liz wanted to undo his belt, when Dave stopped her.

"If we're going through with this, we have to do it right. And make sure we don't get caught."

He hung a sign on the door that said, 'Grading papers, please do not disturb', locked the door and closed the shutters.

"It's not a proper blowjob if you're fully clothed. Undress!"

She smiled as she slowly unbuttoned her white shirt. Under it was a beautiful white laced bra safeguarding her untouched breasts. Next up was her skirt. She undid the zipper and let it fall. She teasingly turned around when she took her bra off, covering her beautiful boobs with her hands, and turned around again.

She played with her boobs, flashing her nipples and slowly uncovering them. Dave gasped at her gorgeous chest, how perky and round they were, with the cutest tiny pink nipples.

Dave took his tie and shirt off, and readjusted his boner to be more comfortable. Finally it was time for her panties to come off.

"Turn around, bend over as far as you can, and slowly take off your underwear."

She happily complied. Dave loved the sight of her perfect bum, and her cute pink pussy lips saying hi from in between her cheeks.

"Alright, now spread your cheeks."

Her virgin pussy displayed perfectly and Dave loved it, but not as much as the glance he got at her butthole.

“Can I please suck your dick now sir?”

"Hold on. First you have to play with yourself, get your pussy nice and wet."

Liz repeated the way she played with herself last night as she knew it worked.

"That's enough, now come here."

Dave grabbed her wet hand, and stuck her fingers in his mouth.

"'Hmmm... You taste so sweet. Now taste yourself."

“What?”

"If you want to suck my dick, you're going to have to put your finger in your pussy and taste yourself.'"

At first thought it seemed nasty, but she quickly decided it was just a simple thing to do. If she had to do that to suck on his manhood, she'd gladly do it. And so she sucked her lady juice of her finger, and found she didn't mind the taste.

"Can I please finally suck your dick now?"

“Go ahead.”

She smiled, hurried over to him and placed her hand on his crotch. She was so eager to undo his belt she fumbled, so Dave had to assist. His zipper went down, then his pants, and finally his underwear. Dave's one eyed snake looked her straight in the face.

She was afraid that it would be too big, but she was happy to see it wasn't, although it surely wasn't too small either. She could see the veins sticking out. Liz grabbed his penis and she was surprised about how warm it was. But her bigger surprise was that it wasn't a circumcised dick. But she didn't care, all she wanted to do was put it in her mouth, so Liz quickly put her lips to his penis.

"Wow, wow, wow, eager beaver, slow down."

“What's wrong?”

"You don't go for the head so fast, you got to ease your way into it. Start by licking my balls."

Liz gently grabbed Dave's dick and held it upwards to expose his family jewels and started giving quick licks.

"No, no. Do it slower. Put your entire tongue on my balls and lick gently."

Liz did as he commanded.

“Now, suck on them, put them in your mouth.”

Again she did what he wanted. She didn't really understand why he wanted this, but his moans let her know he thoroughly enjoyed it. After a few minutes she grew very inpatient. She let his balls out of her mouth, gently pulled back his foreskin, placed her tongue against the base of his balls, and very slowly licked upwards. When she came to the head, she rubbed the sides of her tongue against the base of his head, providing incredible moans. She saw the spot where the foreskin was attached to the head, and it seemed pretty sensitive to her. She softly pressed the tip of her tongue against it and flicked it up and down. It seemed to do the job, because he yelled “Oh... my... God!” as he firmly grabbed her head.

This instigated her to fully wrap her mouth around the head of his dick. His breathing became heavier and heavier, as she kept taking in his rod deeper and deeper and her tongue kept swirling around it. It hit her gag reflex, but she was adamant about getting him in all the way. Dave seemed to notice, as he gently pushed down her head until her lips reached his balls.

The warmth and wetness of Liz's throat and mouth felt amazing. She mastered her gag reflex as she kept moving up and down with her head, every movement shooting pleasure all throughout Dave's body. He couldn't handle it any more, and started shouting “Oh my god I'm cumming!”

Dave put his hands back on her head, to make sure she wouldn't pull out his dick when he shot his jizz. The warm cream filled her mouth, but it was so much it started leaking out of her mouth and back on his dick.

“What was that for?” she asked, as the cum oozed out of her mouth, some hanging from her lips and chin, the rest dripping down on her boobs.

“With a real blowjob, the girls always swallows. For starters, there's still some cum left in my dick. Suck it out.”

“What? No way!” she protested.

“Liz you started it, and you're going to finish it.” His tone and face changed and looked much more stern.

It's a look Liz never saw in her teacher before. It was making her a little afraid, but it turned her on at the same time. She figured it was almost over, so she might as well do it. She pouted her lips, put them around the tip of his penis, and made a quick slurp to empty his dick. Dave then proceeded to use his finger to swipe the sperm from her face and boobs, then sticking it in her mouth for her to suck it off. She swallowed the whole load. “Open your mouth and let me see,” Dave demanded. Not a single drop remained. She found that she actually enjoyed the taste and the act after all.

Liz started collecting her clothes. She knew that she was going to remember this moment for the rest of her life.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

This story is entirely fictional. None of the characters or events are based on real life. I do not condone sexual relations between teachers and students in real life. This is purely meant as a fantasy. If this subject offends you, please do not read this story. 

This is the my first erotic story ever. Please note that English is not my first language, so please forgive me for any mistakes in grammar. Feedback is always welcome, positive or negative, as long as it's constructive.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
END OF PART 1. THINGS TAKE A TWIST IN PART 2.

Published 
Written by sixstring
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments