Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master and His two Friends

12
6 Comments 6
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I'm kneeling by the door and it is five minutes before my Master is due home. I run my hands over my short skirt making sure it's hanging down smartly. My stockings are black to match my skirt and my pink heels combine with them perfectly. My heels match the pale pink; almost see through, strappy vest top. I am not wearing a bra as Master loves my breasts so they must be easy for him to get to, and my nipples are just visible. Neither am I wearing panties.

My blonde, shoulder length hair is in a pony tail and I have applied just a little gloss to make my lips shine. I bite my bottom lip as I'm nervous tonight and watching the clock for when my Master is due back doesn't help. Time seems to have slowed down.

Master told me that there would be two others with him when he returns. My mind is racing with who the other men are. As I am Master’s secret I don't know anyone else in his life, and nobody else knows that I am his submissive. My thoughts are suddenly interrupted by the arrival of a car and as I hear it pull up my heart starts to race. Glancing back from my position towards the living room I can see that Masters chair is ready. The television remote is there, ready for them to watch the game and a bottle of whisky, accompanied by three crystal glasses, is on the table.

Master has unrestricted access to my flat so that he can come and use me whenever he wants so when I hear the key turn in the door, I put my head down and wait for him and his friends to enter. I hear them chatting and laughing on the doorstep but I have no idea what they are talking about.

Master enters, strokes my head and introduces me to his friends. "This is my slut; feel free to have a good look. What do you think?" he asks.

Hearing his voice, I know that my nipples are hardening under my top and my pussy is soaking under my skirt. I feel their eyes on me, looking over me and inspecting me. I hope that I please them but above all, I want to please Master most.

Master grips my ponytail and pulls it up sharply, telling me to look at him. I gaze into his eyes and give him a small naughty grin.

He looks at me and I see a mean smirk appear across his face. One thought floods my mind. Oh shit! I should not have done that.

Before I know it Master has ripped open my top and is pulling it off. Naturally my nipples get harder both with excitement and with the cooler air hitting them while I can also feel my pussy tingle. I draw in a breath and think about covering my breasts but stop myself as I know that would just annoy Master while he's showing me off.

They talk about me like I'm not there, like I am in a market and the goods are being selected before purchase. All three comment on my breasts with one of them saying he hasn't seen tits as big as my double Gs. I love that and smile inside as I'm proud of them, they suit my curvy body. Master gets my attention by flicking my right nipple.

"Drinks now, slut!" he orders.

I stand make my way to the living room with Master giving me a spank on my bum to send me on my way. I pour a whisky for them all and return, making sure I bend over so as to give Master and his friends a view of my pussy from beneath my short skirt. I enjoy bending over unnecessarily as it also lets my breasts hang down and I want them all to have a good look at my best assets.

Once I have finished serving the drinks, I kneel where I always do, at my Master feet. Master had instructed me that I must act as normally around him whenever he is entertaining friends, so I must comply.

I look up at him and ask in my sweetest voice, "Please may I suck your cock now Master?"

"Yes, baby-girl! You may!" You can hear the excitement in his voice as he replies.

Master moves forward a little so as to give me more access to the zip and top button of his jeans. I undo them both and he lifts his hips so that I can release his cock and balls. Licking my lips I look over his large smooth circumcised cock and then at his two big, and just a little hairy, balls. Master clears his throat to get my attention and it puts my mind back on the job in hand.

I wrap my fingers around his semi-erect cock and start to stoke it while my other hand plays with his balls.

Eliza_Janis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eliza_Janis

I can feel him harden more in my grip. I'm not sure if it’s because of the audience or because I want to be the best submissive, but I am determined to do my very best.

I continue by licking the swelling purple head and stroking the shaft slowly. As I taste the first drops of his yummy precum, a soft moan escapes my lips. I want to give Master even more pleasure, so I take his cock deep into my mouth, still moving my hand up and down with just the right speed and pressure As I work my mouth on his perfect cock I run my hands along his legs and I hear him groan.

I can feel my pussy is soaked from giving Master head, and apart from Master’s occasional groan in pleasure it is a little surreal that he and his two friends are talking normally. But for me it’s one of the most exciting things I have ever done and I think I would cum so hard if one of them should touch me.

I carry on concentrating and trying to give my Master the best blow job he has ever had. I don't notice how his friends have moved to sit on the sides of the big armchair in which Master is seated. Master takes my right hand and moves it, lifting it up and encourages me to wrap my fingers around another cock. Instantly I try to lift my head to see what is happening but my mouth is forced back down onto the cock that is now hitting the back of my throat in a steady rhythm. I start to gag but the strong hand does not allow me to move.

I start to swallow hoping it will help and I feel Master’s cock go a little further down. I realise that for the first time I’m deep throating my Master and a sense of pride washes over me. It might sound silly, but I am pleased with my work.

I start to stroke the cock that is in my left hand and my right reaches up, searching for the other cock which is now exposed and needing attention. The pressure on my head is released for a few seconds, so I pull my mouth off Master’s cock and take several deep breaths, However, not once do I stop stroking the cocks in each of my hands and I find a moment to smile at my Master before finding his cock with my mouth once again and sucking him deep.

Working with my mouth on and off Master’s cock while stroking the other two cocks is tiring, but I keep going and the only sounds are the groans coming from the men. My mission now is to have three loads of cum in my mouth. Intent on getting my Master’s sperm I slow down my hand strokes but suck hard and work faster with my mouth.

Then suddenly it comes, his hands firmly on the back of my head as his hips jerk and he explodes down the back of my throat. I feel his cock pulsating as his balls empty and I swallow every drop.

"Good babygirl, now you may have your other treats!" he says, while gently brushing strands of damp hair from my face.

I turn my body slightly to the right and take the next slightly smaller but thicker and browner cock into my mouth. My head bobs fast on his throbbing erection while I make sure not to forget the cock in my left hand.

It doesn't take this cock long to blow and out spurts his very yummy cum in several shoots. I savour its taste as it slides down my throat and then I lick his cock clean, letting it pop out of my mouth and smiling as I complete my task.

Lastly, I move onto my final load. I wrap my lips around this much smaller cock and I find that I can take the whole of his length into my mouth, licking the head as I fellate him. It’s the first time I have sucked an uncut cock but again, it’s not long till he explodes. It seems that he has the biggest but worst tasting load but I swallow it down as it would displease Master if I did otherwise.

I sit myself up and wipe the sides of my mouth with the back of my right hand. I can see that Master is smiling. "Good babygirl, good cocksucking slut. Now go and cook us up some food”, he demands.

Master knows I hate to cook so I grab my mobile from the side table and ring for a pizza as after all my hard work, I think that I deserve a small break. Only when I bring the meal to Master and his friends will I know for sure.
Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments