Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. Callahan's Slut, Part 3

"A surprise gift brings Miss Steel to her knees"

24
2 Comments 2
24.8k Views 24.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words
“Miss Steel, I need you in my office,” Mr. Callahan says, passing my desk on the way to his office.

There is nothing unusual about this request, but something in his tone makes me pause.

“Now, Miss Steel!” His voice is stern, clipped. “I don’t have all day. And bring the statistics on the Garfield-Jonson merger.”

I jump up, collecting my notebook and pen as well as the merger documents. “Of course, Sir. On my way, Sir.”

I must have imagined the tone. There was nothing unusual about his demand.

I keep hoping for a repeat of the other day, when he made love to me… no, correction, when he fucked me on the conference table. Oh God, that had been amazing, so incredibly hot. Just the thought has me dripping honey from my core, soaking my panties and I need a moment to collect myself, to be able to keep a straight face and do my job properly.

If I was another type of woman, I would probably have taken the matter into my own hands and made advances on Mr. Callahan. But I’m not. I’m just Linda Steel, the impeccable and somewhat timid assistant, not a sexually charged femme fatale. And Mr. Trey Callahan is not the type of man that lets himself be distracted, unless it’s of his own volition.

When I enter his office, he’s already at his desk, immaculate as ever: black business suit, white crisp shirt and silver cufflinks. He’s the definition of distinguished with a sharp nose and a strong jaw. The sprinkling of grey in his otherwise jet black hair adds weight to his authority.

Steel grey eyes study me as I close the door and approach the desk. I stop in front of it, waiting for further instructions, as I’ve learnt that’s his preference.

“Please, put the documents on the desk.” He indicates an empty space. “I’ll look through them later.”

I do as I’m told and wait for his next directive. But he just keeps studying me, leaning on his elbows, fingers lightly touching together to form a triangle, lips slightly pursed. His face is inscrutable, not revealing what he is thinking. I feel extremely self conscious, almost uneasy, wanting to squirm. I don’t recognize this version of Mr. Callahan; it’s a side he’s never shown me and I have no idea what it means. I squeeze my notebook, trying not to fidget.

Eventually, he leans back in his chair and offers a congenial smile. “I have something for you, Miss Steel,” he announces, opening his desk drawer and producing a small box.

I’m surprised. He’s bought me something? That was the farthest thing on my mind. I stand there, flummoxed. My thoughts must have shown on my face because he rises from his chair and comes to stand in front of me. He relieves me of my pen and notebook and replaces them with the small purple gift box.

“What is this? A gift?”

“Yes, as much for me as for you,” he says, smiling down at me.

My curiosity peaked, I lift the lid. At first I don’t know what it is. Something metallic, shaped like a big drop. A stem rises from the end with a deep red rhinestone set on the top. I take it out and turn it between my fingers. It’s beautiful, but I can’t figure out what it is. Then realization hits and I blush scarlet. I look at Mr. Callahan and see the heat in his eyes.

I swallow before speaking. “You want to… erm… there?”

“Yes, Miss Steel. I want to put this up your ass to prepare you, so you can take my cock.”

“Ooh,” is the only thing I utter. What he says has me very excited, my pussy tingling, clenching at the thought of him taking my virgin ass. My panties are even wetter in seconds.

He steps closer, crowding me, making me feel his magnetic presence. “You want that don’t you, my little slut?”

The way he speaks to me makes me want it even more. I give him a shy smile, biting my lip. “Yes, Sir. I would like that, very much,” I whisper.

“Good girl,” he says stroking my cheek. “Now, bend over the desk and pull up your skirt.”

“Now? Here?”

“Yes. Now. Here.” His voice has that authoritative tone that causes me to shiver and, at the same time, making me want to do anything to please him.

I lean over the desk, careful not to disturb any of the documents lying there. Slowly, I raise my skirt up my thighs, over my hips, and I am rewarded by Mr. Callahan’s deep groan when my garters and minuscule silk panties are revealed. Ever since that first time in the filing room I’ve chosen my underwear with care, wanting to look good for him, in case he wants to undress me again.

“Miss Steel, you are a sight to admire.”

My pussy weeps for him and I tell him so. He chuckles, stroking my ass cheek, then grabbing it hard and slapping it once for emphasis. The heat from his palm goes straight to my sex. Moaning, I press my rump against him.

“You’re such a deliciously dirty little whore. So hungry for my cock.”

“Yes, Sir,” I admit. “I’m always ready for you, Sir. Whenever you want me.”

He steps back. “Slide down your panties and spread your cheeks for me.”

I do as ordered, exposing my pussy and ass for his perusal.

We don’t speak for a while. I feel his heated gaze on me. Knowing he can see my arousal feeds my hunger for him.

“You have a gorgeous ass, Miss Steel. I can’t wait to claim it as mine.”

The way he says it, with an unconcealed hunger, makes my heart flutter. Yes, I want that; I want him claiming me as his, whatever part he deems worthy.

I feel something cold tracing the inside of my thigh. It’s the metal butt-plug sliding slowly upwards. I shiver, holding my breath in anticipation. He reaches my sex, sliding the toy through my wet petals and I gasp. The cold steel against my hot pussy is a new sensation for me and it focuses all my attention on that point.

Mr. Callahan inserts the plug in my cunt, pushes it in and out a few times, before withdrawing it and tracing it slowly towards my back entrance. He pauses when he reaches his destination, just holding it against my puckered hole, letting me get used to the feeling.

“Push against me,” he instructs while slowly pressing the plug against my sphincter. It resists at first. A soothing, “Relax,” accompanied by a gentle touch at the small of my back helps me do just that and the plug slips in.

“Ohh, Sir, that feels, mmmm… ”

I have difficulty forming coherent thoughts. All my attention is concentrated on the foreign object in my back entrance, the feeling of it stretching me, filling me. I like it, I like it a lot, the physical sensation of being full.

"Fuck, that's so hot,” Mr. Callahan groans. “I can't wait till your ass will be ready to take my cock."

I can’t either - and I tell him. He chuckles while gripping my arm and pulling me upright to face him. “You are such a delightful little slut, Miss Steel. And all mine to play with. To do what I please with.”

“Yes, Sir.” I don’t recognize my voice. It’s breathless and inviting.

“Good girl. Such a good little pet,” he smirks. “Now, on your knees.”

“Sir?”

When I don’t immediately move to follow his command, he grabs my shoulders, pushing me to my knees. I’m face to face with the very prominent bulge in his suit pants.

“Oh, Sir, you are hard for me.”

“Yes I am, you little vixen whore.” He speaks softly, his tone quite contrary to the phrasing. He strokes my cheek and I lean into his palm, savoring his gentle touch.

“I can't go into my next meeting like this,” Mr. Callahan says, indicating his erection. “You'll have to take care of it for me.”

He unzips his trousers and pulls out his very hard cock. The sight of his swollen dick is magnificent. It has me spellbound. A bead of pre-cum seeps and, as if on autopilot, I lean forward and collect it on the tip of my tongue.

Mr. Callahan groans.

Encouraged by his apparent pleasure, I kiss the tip, before slowly tracing around the rim of the head with my tongue. More pre-cum seeps and I quickly lap it up, relishing the taste in my mouth.

I want to worship this gorgeous cock; devour it whole, making the man standing over me moan and quiver with pleasure. I bend lower and lick slowly from base to tip and I am rewarded with his moan and more pre-cum. I open my mouth to wrap my lips around his head, swirling my tongue around it before sucking him deeper. Then I let him slip out, almost all the way, before sucking him into my mouth again.

“Oh God Miss Steel, you suck cock like a fucking whore,” Mr. Callahan groans.

The comment encourages me and, without taking my eyes off him, I take him even deeper, far enough for me to gag.

AndoraJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndoraJoy

When I withdraw, I scrape my teeth along him, only softly, not hard enough to hurt, while stroking the underside with my tongue and sucking gently.

"Good girl, just like that. Don’t take your eyes off me… mmm."

He rocks his hips gently now, controlling the movement. I let him take over, take control. I’m so turned on by his hard cock slowly pumping in and out of my mouth and the butt-plug stretching my virgin hole. My asshole keeps squeezing it, feeling it.

My cunt weeps my arousal onto the insides of my thighs. I start to put a hand between my legs, but I’m stopped by Mr. Callahan. "Don't touch yourself, slut."

Why not? I don’t understand. Confused I pull back, letting him slip out of my mouth. “Please, Sir, I'm so wet and horny. I need to touch myself."

"Such a filthy little horny slut. Like to suck my cock that much do you? But no, you are not allowed to touch,” he says sternly.

I’m disappointed, but do as I’m told, not wanting to displease him. I can always make myself cum later when I’m alone.

As if knowing what I’m thinking he declares, “And you are not allowed to make yourself cum till I say so.”

“What, not even at home?” I sound like I’m whining.

“No, not even at home,” he scoffs. “If you want to be my slut, you have to follow my command, to the letter.”

Wow! I don’t really know how I feel about that. One part of me rejoices in him wanting to have that much influence over me, that he cares enough to want it. Another part is appalled that I’m even thinking about letting him dictate when and where I can masturbate. But I don’t want this to end, so I timidly look up at him, offering what I hope is a reassuring smile.

He has one hand around his hard dick. I want it in my mouth again. It feels empty and cold without him. The lingering taste still on my tongue is a teasing shadow of the real thing. His free hand moves to hold the back of my neck pulling me towards his erection. Greedily, I open to him but he stops before reaching my lips, my neck in his grip, making it impossible to move further.

“So, Miss Steel, what will it be?”

“What will what be?” I’m confused. I thought I was to suck his cock. What is he asking me?

“Do you want to be my slut, Miss Steel?”

“Yes, yes I want that more than anything, Sir.” My tongue stumbles over the words; I can’t seem to get them out fast enough.

“More than anything? Really?” he mocks. “Then it won’t be hard for you to follow one simple instruction, will it?”

His tone is almost derisive but I don’t care. I’ve transformed into this wanton creature, only wanting the one thing just beyond her reach. His hard cock is a teasing mere millimeters from my lips, as if he knows how much I want it, not giving it to me until he has the answer he desires. I growl, I fucking growl. It surprises us both.

He chuckles. “So, my little hungry slut, tell me what I want to hear and I’ll give you what you want.”

“Yes, I will do as you wish, Sir. I will not touch myself till you allow it.” I hiss my words at him.

“Good girl. That was not so hard was it?” His voice is smooth as honey when he praises me.

I am elated that he is pleased with me, with my answer. The feeling is exquisite, filling me with joy. I beam at him, so happy that he is satisfied with me. When he rewards me with my prize, pushing his cock between my longing lips, I hum in pleasure around his hard shaft.

Greedily I feast upon him, sucking him deep, making myself gag, slobbering and groaning. There is no longer a plan of teasing or playing with him, I just want him, all of him, want to gobble him down.

“Fuck, Miss Steel, you are going to make me cum too fast,” Mr. Callahan groans and pulls out of my mouth.

A string of saliva connects from my mouth to the tip of him. In the mood I’m in, it’s one of the most beautiful things I’ve seen. I want to worship his manhood, glory in its magnificence.

I lick along the shaft, following a particularity prominent vein, then take him in hand while lapping at his balls, sucking one and then the other.

“That’s right my filthy whore, show your adoration for my cock. Show me how much you want it. How much you want to be my cum slut.”

I rub my cheeks against it, getting saliva and pre-cum over my face. I never look away, my eyes glued to his, seeing his every reaction. I’m high on the power I have over him, on the pleasure I’m giving him, on the fierce hunger I see in his eyes.

“Please, Sir, I want it, I want it bad, your cum, all over my face, in my mouth. Please feed it to me, Sir.”

“Fuck, Miss Steel,” he hisses between clenched teeth. “You fucking filthy cum slut. All mine to use.”

At that he grabs my hair and steers his throbbing cock into my mouth again. Once again he’s in control, fucking my face with leisurely deep thrusts. He’s not gentle, but not too rough either, still in control of himself, continuously pushing in and out of my mouth. Each thrust is accompanied by staccato words.

“My Fuck-toy. My Slut. My Whore. Mine. Mine. Miiine.”

The last word is an extended groan as his cock twitches and my mouth is filled with delicious jets of his warm sperm. I swallow greedily. He pulls out mid-ejaculation and the rest of his seed hits my face. Mr. Callahan stands over me, breathing hard, still with a fist in my hair, smearing the cum into my skin, painting patterns on my face, with his softening dick.

“Mine,” he exhales one last time before pulling away, letting go of me and putting himself back into his pants.

I sit on my knees, in front of him, my face covered in his spunk and feel like I’m in heaven. This incredible man chose me for this, deemed me worthy and I feel honored, treasured, on a strange high, that I’ve never experienced before.

“Stay here,” he instructs. His tone is kind, a caress on my senses.

He’s only gone for moments, returning with a warm wet towel. He squats next to me and slowly, with care, cleans my face and neck, making sure all traces of his cum is gone. One part of me feels a pang of loss. I liked it marking my skin, marking me as his. But we are at work and it would not be suitable for me to walk around covered in Mr. Callahan’s sperm however good it might make me feel. I giggle at the thought.

Mr. Callahan helps me to my feet, asking me what’s so funny. I tell him and he chortles with me. “That would indeed be quite the sight, Miss Steel.”

He envelops me in his arms. I feel safe, safe and warm. “Mmm,” I sigh breathing in his masculine scent.

His hands stroke over my hair and down my back. He softly whispers against my forehead, almost too low for me to hear, “My beautiful, dirty, amazing slut,” before letting me go.

When I look at him he is once again the businessman ready to take on the world. Instead of feeling rejected, I feel pride. He’s so strong, this perfect specimen of a man. And, I think, he just became mine.

“Fix your hair and straighten your attire before you leave, Miss Steel.”

I do as I’m told while he goes back to his desk and looks through the folder I brought him. Sensing the dismissal, I collect my notebook and pen and head for the door. I’m stopped by his voice.

“Miss Steel, before you go, a few instructions.”

“Yes Sir?”

“I want you to continue wearing that butt-plug, at all times, till I tell you otherwise.”

“Yes Sir.”

“And you are not to touch yourself. You are not allowed to cum until I deem it time. Do you understand, Miss Steel?”

“Yes Sir, I understand.”

That earns me a huge smile. “Good girl. I want you aching and begging for me to fuck your ass later," he says before once again focusing on the documents in front of him.

Knowing the reason for his seemingly outrageous dictate makes me smile. The comment has me blushing and grinning at the same time. Even a little giggle slips out before I exit his office.

My pussy is aching; my juices have made my panties sopping wet and the insides of my thighs sticky. The butt-plug stretching my back passage does not help the situation either. It only feeds my arousal.

If not for his edict, I would go to the ladies room and make myself cum. It would only take a few hard rubs on my clit for me to topple over the edge, as turned on as I am now. And how would he know? How could he know?

But, in the end, it doesn’t matter. I would know and that would be enough. I have this growing need to make him pleased with me. And that even extends to when he is not present.

I don’t fully understand it. But, somehow, I know that my choice to follow his bidding, even when by myself, will lead me into previously uncharted territory. And I feel drawn to it. Something formerly slumbering inside of me is now awake - for him. For Mr. Callahan, for my Sir.

Published 
Written by SecretlySinful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments