Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My BFB 2

"Now that's a fucking blow job!"

21
8 Comments 8
34.4k Views 34.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
For the last several weeks, Stephen and I have been secretly seeing each other. Megan was so wrapped up in school that she wasn’t really around much, so Stephen and I took what time we could to mess around. When I slept over, Stephen and I would get up in the middle of the night and have a tryst in the bathroom. I really enjoyed the secrecy of our relationship, it gave me such and erotic feeling.

One morning I rolled over to the sound of my cell ringing. “Yeah.” I said in a scuffed voice when I answered.

“Good morning Leigh.” I heard Megan’s voice say cheerfully on the other end.

“Oh hey Hun, you’re awfully perky this morning.” I teased. “Did you get laid last night?” I laughed. Megan was still a virgin; she hadn’t really found anyone she wanted to fuck.

Megan laughed and said, “Um no, but maybe this weekend.” I could hear her squeal in excitement.

“Well, tell me your good news.” I said. She was acting very excited at this point and I thought she might have popped.

“I met this guy at school and he’s really great.” She said. “I’ve invited him to my graduation party this weekend, and I think he might be the guy.”

“I am so happy for you Meg. I can’t wait to meet him.” I told her with happiness in my voice; it was about time. Megan had a history with assholes and deserved a great guy.

“Thanks. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you.” She said as we began to say goodbye. “Guess what I found in Stephen’s dirty laundry?”

A smile grew across my face. “What?” I asked.

“That little pervert stole your pink panties.” She said.

“Really? Yeah you’re brother is a perve.” I said feeling bad for a moment knowing that I had told him to keep the panties; he wanted to keep them as a token of sorts.

“I got to run Meg. I will see you tomorrow.” I told her.

“Yay! Ok bye.” She laughed as she hung up.

I laid on my bed and stretched. I was happy that Megan didn’t suspect anything when she came across my panties. I honestly didn’t know how she would react if she found out and that fact stayed in my thoughts. I couldn’t help myself though; in my eyes Stephen had become a man.

--------

I sat on the couch the day of Megan’s party and watched some football with her dad. Stephen would shoot me playful looks as he walked around the house; he and I knew there’d be no chance of messing around with everyone here, but that didn’t stop our flirting. I watched him as he walked out of the view of his father and grabbed his junk. He pointed at his crotch with his other hand and mouthed, “You want this.” And shook his head yes. I grinned at him and looked away before someone caught me staring.

Stephen came and plopped down next to me just as annoying as always, only there were no smart ass comments and no random punching. When his dad got up to grab a beer, Stephen placed his hand between my thighs and squeezed. I could feel my pussy pulsate over the secret touch. I started to reached over and grab his crotch when Megan’s voice startled me.

“Stephen, leave her alone!” she yelled, obviously annoyed.

“Shut up Meg!” Stephen yelled back. “I’m not bothering her.”

“Ugh! Yeah right” she uttered.

I decided now was the time to get up from the sofa. “Hey Meg, need any help?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“Yeah, could you hang these decorations around the pool?” she asked.

“No problem.” I said quickly grabbing them and going outside.

I had most of the decorations up when Stephen came outside. He walked over to me and whispered, “Second drawer in the bathroom, there’s something there for you.” and then walked off.

I hung the last few decorations and quickly headed to the bathroom. The anticipation was getting to me wondering what he had left. I closed the door and locked it behind me and dug through the drawer. Wrapped in a pair of his boxers were a little contraption and a note. It took me a minute before I realized it was a remote controlled vibrator. I unfolded the note and it read: WEAR THIS TONIGHT, IT’LL BE FUN. I thought about the instructions and decided to fasten the small vibrator to my panties.

“BUZZZ”, I felt as I took one step out of the bathroom. The feeling sent a sensation into my tummy. I caught Stephen out of the corner of my holding the tiny remote. I smiled and winked at him as I heard guests arrive for the party.

I stood at the door with Megan and greeted her guests. She caught me off guard when she grabbed my wrist and lightly jumped.

“It’s him, it’s him!” she squealed as she slapped my hand.

“Wow Meg, he’s hot.” I told her. “Better jump him as soon as you can.”

She laughed at my comment adding, “I plan on it.”

The man walked through the door and Megan introduced him as Sam. I was impressed by his good looks and manners.

“Hello there Leigh, it’s great to finally meet you.” Sam said. “Megan talks about you all the time.”

“Good things I hope.” I replied back shaking his hand.

As I shook his hand another buzz shocked my body. I gripped Sam’s hand tightly as I twitched. “You ok?” he asked.

“Oh yeah, just a chill I guess.” I said feeling a little embarrassed.

Megan reached over and grabbed Sam’s arm and instructed him to follow her for more introductions.

ExoticNectar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExoticNectar

As she walked away she leaned over and quietly said, “He’s the one.” I couldn’t help but be just as excited as she was. I gave her a big smile and watched as they walk away.

During the evening Stephen continued to buzz my pussy. We all sat down at the poolside table for dinner. Stephen sat across from me and taunted me the entire time. Everyone sat around the table discussing future plans and current events. Megan was happy to announce her new internship.

“Oh Meg, that’s wonderful.” I said. “Where will you be int---?” I had to stop my question short as the buzzing in my panties came on but didn’t stop. “Eh-ehm, interning.” I said with my voice slightly shaky; I could feel my pussy flood as the vibes began to feel good.

“Leigh, are you ok?” she asked with concern.

“Oh yes, I’m great!” I replied quickly. I could feel my orgasm build up in my tummy and I tried my best to hold it off.

Megan answered my question, “Southern Science Academy.” She looked at me as my body shuttered a little. “Are you sure you’re ok?” she asked again, bringing everyone’s attention to me.

“Yeah Leigh, you look rattled honey.” Megan’s Mom added.

“Um-Oh-Ah……..” all of a sudden the vibes became stronger. I grabbed the edge of the table tightly and closed my eyes; my orgasm was about to explode. “Yeah, I’m-Uh-Oh my, I’m-ok.” I muttered as the vibrations finally got to me. My orgasm ripped through my insides. I squeezed my eyes shut and looked down. “Oh my God, Oh-Oh-Yes.” I whimpered a lot louder than I thought. When my orgasm was over I looked up and everyone was staring at me; Stephen with the biggest grin.

I jumped up. “I’m so sorry, I’m not feeling well.” And I headed to the bathroom.

I sat in the bathroom and tried to enjoy what was left of my orgasm; climaxing in front of people was by far the best experience. I removed the vibrator and stashed it back where it belonged. I checked my self in the mirror and headed back to the table, embarrassed, but satisfied.

-------

I was able to write off my episode with an excuse of nausea. As dinner came to an end, Megan and Sam made plans to go out for drinks with her parents and others from the party. She extended the invite to me, but I declined; I had different plans.

“Are you sure you don’t want to come?” Megan asked.

“Yeah, I’m just gonna hang out here.” I told her; being my parents weren’t in town.

She brushed my hair out of my face and said, “Ok sweetie, you should get some rest.” She was trying to comfort my faked illness.

“I will.” I assured her as I watched all of them leave. I peeped out of the window to insure that they had all left. When I was certain Stephen and I were alone, I headed down the hall to his room. When I swung the door open he was laying in the middle of his bed naked.

“What is this?” I asked with an attitude.

He rubbed his hand across his hard cock and asked, “How was it, Coming for me in front of my family?”

“I found it to be the best orgasm I’ve ever had.” I said with a sexy tone. “Did you enjoy it?” I asked.

Stephen squeezed his cock, turning it a deep red. “I loved it, but you owe me.”

“Owe you?” I asked with a smile.

He gripped his cock again and suggestively nodded his head towards his crotch. “I want you to suck me off.” He said.

“Oh Really?” I asked, sitting next to him on the bed.

I ran my hand up his thigh and across his balls. I replaced his hand with mine and stroked him lightly.

“You want me to put my warm mouth here.” I said using my hands to caress his rod.

“Yeah baby, take me in your mouth.” He moaned. “I want to see my cock disappear into you’re head.”

I leaned down and kissed around Stephens groin teasing him. His cock twitched in my hand as taunted him with my mouth. I licked a trail from his belly button to the base of his cock. He moaned loudly as I ran my tongue up the length of his shaft and around his head.

“Ohhh, yeah.” He said as gripped my hair and tried to push me over his length.

I allowed my mouth to be forced over the head of his cock until my throat was full. I pulled my head up quickly leaving a trail of slimy spit behind. I wrapped my hand around the spit and stroked. “Like that baby?” I asked

“Just like that.” He moaned out, and then bit his bottom lip.

Stephen grabbed my head and I forced my mouth over his length again. I shoved his cock into my throat and came up fast to work his head. I sucked him hard as I bobbed my head up and down; my spit making a small puddle around his cock. I fondled his balls, rubbing them gently.

“Oh my God, suck that cock!” He said as he sucked air through his teeth.

I used my throat to hum as I stroked him with my mouth, making his cock vibrate slightly. I kept forcing his cock deep in my throat. Stephen grabbed my hair and pushed my head down over him harder causing me to gag; I have to admit I liked his aggressiveness. I felt his balls tighten as my throat contracted tightly over his rod. He let out a loud moan.

“Oh Yeah, I’m gonna’ cum.” He shouted. “Do you want it in your mouth baby?” He asked almost out of breath.

I couldn’t speak so I nodded my head yes the best I could and sucked hard. I could feel his cock swell in my mouth right before the warm semen coated my throat. I tried to swallow, but it was useless. I gagged again and let off slightly so his seed would ease down my throat. I bobbed a few more times over his shaft cleaning the rest of his mess. I looked at him with a smile, licking my lips.

Stephen slapped my ass gently and said, “Now that’s a fucking blow job!”

Published 
Written by ToXiCFuN84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments