Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Best Friend - Part 4

"Amy gives her best friend's father a long sensual blowjob before swallowing his load"

44
11 Comments 11
34.8k Views 34.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story

After our wonderful experience of mutual masturbation, followed by the exquisite handjob and added bonus of Amy's tongue licking the crowned head of my cock forcing me to cum hard; the two of us fell asleep on the bed, my arm wrapped around Amy after such a tiresome moment shared together.

Hours passed before I began to stir. It was more a warm sensation below that caused my eyes to flutter open, where I looked down to discover Amy stretched over my lap, one hand wrapped around the long thick shaft of my cock, which by now had become hardened once more, while her tongue ran circles around the mushroom shaped head which glistened.

Her eyes caught sight of me watching her, as she softly spoke "Oh hi. I hope I didn't wake you?"

"I wouldn't mind waking up every day to such a wonderful sight, especially by a beautiful young woman like yourself" I told her.

Amy smiled at my words, blushed a little as she replied "I didn't want to disturb your rest, but your beautiful cock got all hard again and I just couldn't resist wanting to play with it some more. I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all. I rather enjoy it actually," I informed her. It was true. What man wouldn't want to wake up and uncover a woman taking pleasure in their cock.

"Good, because I really love licking your big cock" Amy said with a soft giggle to her rosy cheeks. She returned to what she'd started, as her tongue circled around the crowned head of my pulsating cock, causing a nice warm sensation to flow throughout my body.

The sight of watching Amy performing such action was a sight to behold. She held my cock firmly in position against her palm, using it as a wall to force my cock against. Her head drooped down to my ball sack, where her tongue ran a race, beginning at the base of my thick hard cock, slowly working it's way up the long shaft of the underside to reach the clifftop. It left a trail of her wet saliva in it's wake, before her tongue slithered across the tender and sensitive sweet spot that is positioned between the top of the shaft and beginning of the glans on the underside of my cock. I groaned in response as she reached this point of my cock, "Oooh".

The sound I made appeared to catch Amy's attention, and it hadn't gone unnoticed as her eyes peered around one side of the thick tender piece of meat in her hand, glancing up at my own face to see my reaction to her sweet wet touch upon me. "You like that?" she asked, knowing full well my answer.

"That feels amazing. Please don't stop, Amy!" I asked of her.

"I don't plan to. I want to make you cum like before!" she informed me, as she returned to start at the base of my cock and slid her wet tongue once again across the trail of my long thick shaft.

"Oh fuckkk!" I cried out in response. "That feels so good!" I told Amy, as her tongue caressed over the underside of my crowned head and slipped off the top.  Each time she received the same affectionate response, a groan "Ohhh!", or just some simple words "Fuck yes!". It was like she was receiving a standing ovation of applause for her performance on stage, and my cock was the microphone she was holding.

Stopping suddenly, I looked down to see her fingers wrap themselves around my shaft, before her tongue started to work it's magic upon my most sensitive spot. It flicked, ever so sweetly and gently upon the underside of my crowned head, resulting in my body reacting to what was being felt. My body shook slightly in response as my stomach muscles squirmed, my legs quivered and my balls tightened a little. The sweet sound of Amy's tongue lapping at my cock was wonderful to hear.

"Oooh, mmm!" groaned through my pursed lips.  "Oh.. oh fuck.. don't stop Amy, that feels amazing!" I called out to her. My head dug deeper into the pillow behind, while my two hands gripped a tight hold of the bed sheets at either side of where I lay as she continued lapping at my cock for several moments, almost forcing me to shoot a load, but somehow, through sheer pressure of my own self-will to last longer, I was able to hold it off.

Then, Amy stopped. I opened my eyes, glanced down upon her youthful expression and sweet smile upon her ruby red lips. "Can I put your cock in my mouth?" she asked.

What else could I say but "Yes, please do. I'd like that!"

"Mmm, I was hoping you'd say that!" Amy responded.  With that, Amy moved her hand to grip around the base of my shaft, opened her ruby lips wide and slowly lowered her head upon my throbbing cock. The tip soon became engulfed in her mouth as she took in an inch or two before her lips wrapped themselves around my shaft. For a moment, she remained motionless, where I could feel the top of my cock throb and pulsate in her warm wet hole. I looked down upon this beautiful image, where Amy's wide eyes stared back upon me. Then, I felt her tongue go to work. It started to circle the wagons around my tent pole, licking and caressing my cock.

I felt like I was in heaven as I watched this beautiful young woman not only happy to, but seemingly from all accounts, take pleasure herself in sucking and licking my cock inside her warm wet mouth.  Amy moaned to express her delight of what she was enjoying, "Mmm", the only sounds she was able to make with her mouth full of my big hard cock inside. Her head slowly dipped down, as more and more of my pulsating shaft slowly succumbed to her wonderful delight of sliding into her mouth.  After several inches, Amy stopped, before slowly retracting my cock where the shaft glistened from the saliva she'd left in her wake.

"Ohh!" I gasped, as she slipped my throbbing cock once more into her wet hole.  Her head gently bobbed up and down, creating a slow sensual blowjob that I'd not experienced in such a long time.  Each time time she pushed down, I felt the shaft slide across the center of her tongue, forcing it's way towards the back of her throat before it stopped short.  Her tongue would once more slide around the length of my shaft, circling it again and again to wet every side of it.

Her hand lowered down, where it grasped my balls and gave them a gentle squeeze. A sensation spread through my body, as my hips raised a little and pushed another inch of my cock into her mouth as she gasped "Ohhh!". The palm of my hand held my balls, where her fingers gently rolled them around non-stop. I don't know if she was a natural at giving a blowjob, or whether she'd just watched a lot of porn on her computer to learn how to perform such incredible acts. Either way, whatever it was I didn't care. What she was doing was filling my insides with all these wonderful sensations that I'd never experienced in so long.

My cock still slipped in and out of her wet mouth, as I continued to watch her performance. As she took in inches of my shaft once more, her head rose so she could look back upon me with those beautiful deep blue eyes of hers. For those who have experienced such wonders will know, to find yourself looking down and discovering any amazing person willing to perform fellatio upon you is something special, but to have that person look back upon you, to stare into the deepest dark souls of your most sexual desires being brought to the surface is one of the most pleasant and heartwarming moments any person will ever experience. It sends a message of trust between two people.

Amy's head rose back up, where she began to suckle upon the crowned head. The feeling was sensational. It felt like she was trying to draw all the cum to the head of my cock, ready to spill free when the time was right. My own hand reached down, where I brushed the hair from the side of her face and held it back as I placed my palm upon the back of her head.

"I want to cum for you Amy!" I informed her.

Amy looked up, stopped sucking and attempted the best smile she could give, her mouth stuffed with my cock.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

She returned to sliding the length of my shaft into her mouth, as her lips remained locked around my cock. My cock slipped back and forth in and out of her warm wet hole. My hand guided her head, not forcing her, but more a gentle persuasion of how deep as well as the pace of what I was asking of her.  Her tongue continued to work magic inside her mouth, slithering around the length of my shaft while also flicking upon the crowned head.

My eyes closed once more to this wonderful sensation of a sensual blowjob, taking in the full pleasure of this beautiful moment captured between both myself and this younger woman. The thought of Amy being my daughter's best friend had never popped back into my head.  "Ooh ... agh!" I whispered continuously through a mixture of groans of sexual ecstasy being felt.

Amy continued her masterpiece of performance upon me. Her head bobbing up and down, now more frequently with the guide of my hand supporting her. My cock dipped in and out of her wet hole, while her fingers below continued to work their own tricks as she had returned to jerking the lower end of my throbbing cock while sucking off the top end. I knew I was drawing closer to the peak of excellence, as my cock pulsated inside of her wet mouth.

"I'm gonna cum any minute" I called to her.

Amy pulled my cock from her mouth, where it broke free with the sweet sound of a 'pop' and glistened in the light covered in her own saliva. "I want you to cum in my mouth" Amy said with a cheeky grin.

I was taken back by her words, uncertain if it was wise at this early stage of our growing bond of sexual fulfilment upon one another. "Are you sure? I'd never force you to do anything you don't want to" I told her.

"Thank you, but I really want to. I want to feel your hot sticky cum splashing into my mouth, slipping down my throat. I want to taste you inside of me!" Amy informed me.

To have a woman, no matter whether she was this young sweet age of only seventeen, to even a mature woman speak those words, creates a special bond between the two of you. Not every woman enjoys the pleasure of allowing a man to shoot his load in her mouth, never mind the notion of actually swallowing it or even taking the immense fulfillment as the hot sticky mess slips down her throat. But Amy, she appeared unfazed by all of this and so eager to experience this with someone like me.

"Okay" I said, creating a smile at my acceptance to her request. She returned to suck my cock once more, as her head bobbed up and down. My cock slid back and forth across her tongue, while it plunged in and out between her ruby red lips.   The sounds she made, those wondrous slurping effects of sucking my cock added the fuel to the fire burning inside of me.  My cock throbbed in her hand below, as it pulsated inside her mouth and across her tongue.

I cried out, "I'm gonna cum!", as Amy stared up at my reaction. She could see in my eyes that I was growing ready to explode.  She gave a reassuring look of trust and acceptance that she was ready for this. My hips began to gently rock, bouncing slightly upon the mattress as my cock slipped an extra inch or so in and out of her wet hole. Her wrist began to give small gentle twists, as her hand turned my cock in her grasp creating a stronger friction between us.

Then, it happened. "UGH!" I groaned loudly, where my body tensed up and a million particles felt like they exploded inside of me.  Every muscle, every sensitive nerve appeared struck by a small electrical charge. My body began to spasm, my legs shook as Amy prepared herself for what she was about to receive.

Amy continued sucking, as I virtually froze on the spot in response to this amazing orgasm tearing my body and soul apart. I shuddered, as the wave of cum thrust it's way to the tip of my cock and began to pour out in a wave. It spewed out the slit and splashed into Amy's wet mouth, where I soon felt the warm sensation of my cum flowing around inside, thrashing against my cock and shaft as I started to fill her up.

"Mmm ... ohh!" is all Amy could mutter with her mouth filling of my hot sticky cum.  My head continued to throb and pulsate as I looked to see a flow of cum seep from the cracks that had broken from her lips wrapped around the length of my shaft. She was unable to take much more as some spilled free.  It began to dribble down my shaft, towards my hairy ball sack. The head of my cock felt like it was swimming in water, due to the amount of cum I'd flushed out and her own saliva concocting a new mixture inside her mouth.

Amy's head rose up, allowing my cock to plop free as it glistened in the light. I looked at Amy's face, where it appeared her mouth appeared to be bulging, filled with my cum as she looked back at me. Then, without a single thought, she closed her eyes and took a deep swallow. Her face scrunched, more so of the amount of cum that she was taking in than the salty taste.  I saw the load slide down her throat. Opening her eyes, she then proceeded to open her mouth and wave her tongue around to show me the magic trick she'd performed of making all my cum disappear from inside. She smiled, as she told me "See what a good girl I am, I swallowed it all!"

"You are a very good girl. That was a big load I shot into your mouth. I was surprised you could take it all" I told her and smiled at her delight in the way she pleased me.

"I loved every drop of it. It's very salty, but I love the taste of your cum and I want more of it now!" she said with an exuberant grin.

"I'm afraid I'm a little drained right now, but we'll see what we can do later!" I informed her.

She bounced on the bed, just slightly and yelled "Yay! I can't wait". She looked at me and gasped, "Oh ... maybe next time you can shoot your hot big load over my tits, or over my face. I so want you to do that to me!" she added in hope.

"I'd love that, Amy!" I told her. I mean, what man wouldn't love to shoot a load over a beautiful young woman's face and body.

"Good! I can't wait for you to cum over me!" Amy joyfully expressed. Her eyes looked down, where she noticed the cum that had escaped her mouth and developed around my waist and balls. "Oops, it looks like I made a bit of a mess. Let me clean it up!" Amy gestured, pointing to the gooey sticky mess. Before I could say anything, she leaned over and used her tongue to lick across my waist, around the base of my cock and my balls to lap up the last remaining drops of cum. She took in every drop she could find, feeding her sexual hunger of my semen.

After finishing, Amy leaned back and sat upright at my side. By now, my cock was just beginning to become flaccid. I looked upon this beautiful young woman with a sense of not only lust, but what appeared a growing affection towards her. I wanted to return the favor of the gift she'd given me so I asked her, "Amy, I would be really honored if you'd let me go down on you and eat your pussy out. Would you like that?"

Her eyes boggled at the thought, as she bounced once more on the bed. "Ooh, I'd love that. Fuck! I've never had anyone lick my pussy before and always wanted to know what it feels like!" she told me in an enthusiastic tone.

I'd dreamed of eating Amy's pussy out for a while, ever since I first saw her naked in the shower. It appeared my wish was about to become a reality and my mouth watered in anticipation.

 

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments