Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Best Friend - Part 5

"Amy finds herself on the receiving end, as her pussy is eaten out by her best friend's father."

34
12 Comments 12
30.4k Views 30.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story

After being on the receiving end of a sensual blowjob from Amy, I wanted to return the favor. "Amy," I asked, "I would be honored if you'd let me go down on you and eat your pussy out. Would you like that?"

Amy's face lit up like a pinball machine. "Ooh, I'd love that. Fuck! I've never had anyone lick my pussy before. I've always wanted to know what it feels like!" She commented with an enthusiastic tone.

The thought of going down on Amy and eating her pussy out had been on my mind since I first saw her naked in the shower. It appeared my wish was about to be granted as my mouth watered in anticipation. I shuffled my weight to rest on my knees, where I looked upon this young beautiful woman sat at my side. I held her cheek in the palm of my hand as I caressed her soft skin. She smiled one of those loving smiles; a smile that could melt the heart of even the worst of individuals, making them fall in love.

"May I kiss you?" I asked.

"I'd really like that!" Amy replied.

I leaned forward where our lips connected. It was a soft, gentle, and sweet loving embrace between the two of us. Our ages were no longer a concern. Who we were had been thrown out of the window by this point. All that we thought about was sharing this wonderful experience with one another. My lips caressed Amy's ruby red lips, where our soft flesh pressed against one another. After several moments I pulled away, noticing Amy's eyes still closed and seemingly lost in this moment, captured in her mind like a photograph.

"You are very beautiful!" I said.

Amy's deep blue eyes began to open. Looking into them sent waves crashing against my heart and soul. "Thank you," she said in a soft womanly tone. My hand moved down her cheek, across her shoulder, as I gently caressed the length of her arm. "Would you like to see my tits?" she blurted out, then giggled like a schoolgirl at what she'd just said.

I softly laughed along with her, a sound of reassurance that what she said, while outspoken in some way, hadn't offended me. "I'd love to see your tits!" I answered.

Amy raised her shirt up as it dragged across her perfectly toned waist. It soon revealed the pink bra she wore beneath, which cupped her shapely breasts within. Sliding the top off her head, she tossed it to one side and it crashed to the floor. Her bra was sexy and slightly lacy around the fringes which offered a good view of her ample charms. Amy then reached around back, where her fingers played with the clasp that snapped free. Her bra loosened, yet still hugging her naked body. She slid her arms through the straps, one after another while holding the bra in place.

"What do you think?" Amy asked as she removed it from her body. Although I'd seen them yesterday, when I caught her in the shower, this time I was up close and personal.

"They're one of the most beautiful pair of tits I've ever seen!" I informed her. I wasn't lying. Her breasts were magnificent. Although it had been quite a while since I'd seen anyone else's besides my ex-wife's up close, these budding breasts were a sight to behold. A wonderful B-Cup size from what I'd gathered. They ran away from her chest like a ski-slope, before turning into a smooth curve and pushed back upon her toned body. Upon both were two rounded, slightly darker toned areolas. Each was about an inch in diameter with two small, yet hardened nipples that poked out

"You can touch them if you like," she told me.

I wanted to. Who wouldn't want to put their hands on such a beautiful pair of breasts? I cupped each into the palm of my hands. Soft to the touch, yet firmer beneath, as I gave each a gentle squeeze.

"Ooh!" Amy gasped in response. My hands caressed the fruitfulness of her heaving breasts. Holding them still, my thumbs tracked across the curved shape, soon running across her erect nipples. "Ooh!" Amy moaned once more from the slight friction. Back and forth I slipped my thumbs over her hardened nipples, where groans slipped from between her ruby red lips from each touch "Ooh... Mmm!"

My mouth drooled. I wet my lips to quench the desire. "May I lick and suck on them?" I asked.

"Mmm, I'd really like that!" Amy responded in kind.

My mouth opened wide as my tongue ran across the flesh of her pink soft skin. I ran it from the lower ends of her curvaceous breast, up and across her areola where her hardened nipples scraped across my tongue.

"Agh!" she groaned, as the cold wet touch of my tongue connected with her nipple. "That feels so good, do it again?" she asked of me. I didn't need to be asked twice. I ran my tongue across her breast once more, carefully flicking my tongue over her erect nipple. "Agh," she groaned again.

My head slipped across to her other breast, working the same magic with my tongue. I paid close attention upon her erect nipple, hardened by not only the cool air catching hold of it but the growing sexual arousal that was building up inside her body.

Each clash between my tongue and her nipple brought about another reaction, "Ooh... Agh!" Amy groaned. My hands continued to squeeze her breasts, squashing one together to form a more lemony shape to her pink flesh before I stuffed it inside my mouth. My lips clasped tightly around the soft mounds of flesh, as I began to suck on it. My tongue pressed against her breast, circling around and licking every inch of it inside my mouth.

I glanced up to find her eyes closed and her lips pursed. She seemed to enjoy me sucking on her breast. It glistened of my wet saliva as I pulled it free from my mouth. I turned to the other breast, sucking it and using my tongue as before to caress and gently prod against her pink flesh.

After another few moments, I pulled them free and looked upon both of them. I used my tongue to gently flick across her hard nipples. My actions created a slight friction of sexual ecstasy being felt by Amy, causing her head to roll back and groan loudly "Oh fuck."  I took turns in flicking each erect nipple before teasing it between my lips and suckling upon them like a baby trying to draw milk from her heaving bosoms. After several minutes of teasing, I pulled away. Amy looked upon me. Her face was flushed red.

"Lay down!" I whispered. Amy lowered onto her elbows before resting fully upon her back. I leaned across her upper body. I began with soft kisses upon her lips, before slowly moving down to plant kisses upon her neck, her chest, around her succulent budding breasts. I then ran my tongue down her chest, towards her lower stomach, leaving a wet trail in my wake. I circled my tongue around her belly button, then went further and stopped just before I reached the hem of her panties.

Shuffling further down, I positioned myself close to her feet. Easing her legs apart, I slotted in-between. My rough manly hands ran across her lower calves. I laid soft wet kisses upon her outer thighs, turning from one to the other. After each kiss I'd glance up to see Amy staring down, watching me perform this sensual embrace upon her lower body. My hands slipped across her outer thighs. Running back and forth as they slipped to caress her inner thighs, making sure to stay away from the nether regions of her golden treasure at this time. I returned with soft petals of my lips upon her thighs once more.

The musky scent of her womanhood flowed from above. It was like a magic spell, drawing me towards it by scent alone. I could see the wet patch formed upon her panties where her juices had seeped through. Amy continued to watch from above, waiting for me to please her in a way she'd never experienced before. My hands and lips drew closer to those panties, just falling short as the heat rose from her wet hole.

"Turn over," I said to Amy. With my support, she rolled over to lay on her front. My eyes were glued to her wonderful ass. Two cheeks that clung together. The string of her pink thong panties slid between the crack of her tight young ass. I placed my hands upon each of her cheeks, massaging them both in my palms. Soft, beautiful to the touch as I squeezed them. "You have an amazing ass!" I told Amy.

"Thank you," I heard whispered back. Her head rested deep into the pillow.

My hands took hold of the top string of her panties. I pulled upon them, where they lowered down. The string rose from between the crack of her sweet ass, as her panties slithered off her ass and down her thighs. I slipped them from around her ankles and tossed them to the floor. I then proceeded to place soft kisses at strategic points upon each of her ass cheeks. "Mmm," she moaned.

Using my hands, I gently persuaded her to turn over onto her back. As she turned, her blossoming pussy came into view.

TinaClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaClaire

She was cleanly shaven. Her pussy lips were squashed together like a ripe peach, and seemingly just as juicy inside.

I lay down between her legs to allow a closer inspection of Amy's pussy. I wet my lips at the thought of finally tasting her properly for the first time. I started as before with gentle taps of my lips upon her inner thighs. I worked my way up towards this golden treasure I was about to open, altering from one to the other thigh. My nostrils flared to the musky scent of her sweet aroma.

My face drew an inch away from this young woman's ripe pussy. I ran my tongue across it, starting low down and sliding up and across the outer lips. I could taste some of her sweet honey that had seeped through.  Her body squirmed a little in reaction to my touch.

"Oooh" she moaned in response. I followed it up with another lick and another. I didn't want to stop licking her sweet tender pussy. I started slow, before picking up a little pace, as my head bobbed up and down like one of those nodding toys. My tongue was unable to break through the barrier of her tight pussy lips.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"Mmm, that feels so good!" Amy moaned.

After several more licks, I stopped. Using my fingers, I gently spread her pussy lips open. The sweet nectar of her juices seeped out, dripping down towards her ass beneath. I licked it up, like a dog lapping water from it's bowl. I couldn't get enough of this young woman's delightful taste in my mouth. My tongue slithered across the inner walls of her pussy lips.

"Oooh... Mmm!" she groaned in response.

I could see how soaking wet she was inside, and decided to take the step of exploring within. Holding her pussy lips apart to allow her opening to come into view, I slowly slid my tongue inside. I was wise enough to be ever so gentle, as my tongue caressed around the inner walls. It was like a dark wet hole, yet with a warmth to the feel inside. I felt her juices drip off her walls, splashing down onto my tongue. My tongue slithered against the walls, as if I was searching for a light switch.

"Don't stop," she moaned loudly.

I didn't want to anyway. My lips clasped firmly upon her outer lips. My tongue continued to playfully explore inside. I lapped up what juices I could find, taking back into my mouth this sweet honey taste she offered me. It slipped down my throat with ease and her sweet scent caught the back of my throat. It was intoxicating to be able to lick out this beautiful young woman's pussy. "Mmm," I moaned.

Amy's hips began to gently rock in relation to my tongue touching her deepest wildest desires. Over the next several minutes, I remained fixed in my position. I must have virtually cleaned her pussy out with my tongue. I don't think there was any corner of her pussy I hadn't fully explored. Pulling away, Amy looked down at me with a face that screamed 'Why are you stopping?'

I smiled at her before my index finger gently prodded inside. Her lips parted with more ease now, due to the lubrication of not only her own sweet honey but my saliva. I heard Amy groan, "Oooh!" as my finger broke through the wet cavern of her hole. The tip of my finger bent, allowing it to swirl around inside as if I was tickling her. Her body shuddered in response. Slithering around within, my finger could feel the soft puffy flesh of her inner walls as I ran my finger across them. Within mere seconds, my finger was soaked in her honey juices. Then, I gently eased another finger inside. It slipped through with ease once more, soon joining it's friend as the two formed a tight bond. I circled the ends of both fingers around, bringing Amy to writhe in the pleasure of my actions.

"Aghh!" Amy groaned more.

After several moments of swirling my fingers around, I pulled them out an inch or so before sliding them back inside. In and out I began, slowly at first before picking up a little pace as I finger fucked her tight wet cunt. My two fingers thrust gently and easily through the peachy lips of her juicy pussy. As Amy moaned, her hips bucked and her upper body writhed in ecstasy. I used my tongue to run across the top side of her pussy. The hood protecting her clit was visible by this point, as I ran my tongue over it. It peeled back just a fraction, allowing my rough tongue to caress the sweet nub of her clit.

"Holy fuck!" she screamed out, as her hips bucked hard in response.

"Do you like that?" I asked her.

"Wow. That feels amazing, please do it again!" she replied.

I licked her again and again. Each time brought about a sweet thrash of ecstasy that tore through her body. I could see her stomach muscles squirm in response as my tongue crashed over the nub of her small rounded clit. Her toned body shook like a small earthquake had struck, complete with aftershocks. Her legs spasmed as this wonderful feeling took effect, hitting many nerves inside her lustful body. Deep hot breathes slipped from her ruby red lips, growing faster, more deeper as I continued to not only lick her clit, but finger fuck her tight pussy.

The heat was not only rising from her soaked pussy but seemingly off the rest of her body. Sweat glistened across her skin. My fingers grew wetter with each thrust to the sounds of water being thrashed around within. Every so often I'd peel my fingers free from her pussy and slide them into my mouth to taste the juices I'd gathered from her honey-comb cave. Then, I'd return them to continue my journey of helping Amy reach the full extent of an orgasm, in return for the wonderful and sensual blowjob she'd give to me moments prior.

Her legs rose up across my shoulders. Her ankles formed a cross upon my back that captured me within her web. Her desire was to keep me there until I had fulfilled my job. My own was to take in this beautiful young woman's pussy, taste every drop of her honey juices with my tongue and bring her to a full orgasmic explosion of an epic proportion of which she'd never felt before.

"Mmm, oh fuck yes... oh my God. Don't stop!" Amy screamed out along with gasps and groans.

My mouth moaned, sending vibrations into her wet hole. Her thighs tightened around my neck, pushing my face deeper into her soaked pussy.

"Oh, fuck... fuck... fuck... I'm close!" she called out. I already knew that by the shakes her body was making. Her juices flowed onto my fingers, seeping out her warm wet hole and slipping down to the crack of her ass beneath. "Oh... my... God!" she screeched out, as I sensed the orgasm begin to rip through her body. Her pussy walls vibrated against my fingers, as her pussy tightened and began to spasm. I continued fingering her, while my tongue rallied on at her sweet nub.  Her hips gyrated and she writhed in the ecstasy that took over. Her breathe grew deep and fast, before crashing down into just a loud groan, "OOOOHHHH!" It then stopped suddenly and she appeared to gasp for air in her lungs as the orgasm struck. Her breasts jiggled, while her face scrunched up as she bit her bottom lip. The orgasm was tearing at the fabric of her very soul. Fireworks exploded inside, setting off electric charges at strategic points around her body.

Her body continued to spasm for several more moments, as she rode through the orgasm, ripping her apart and just about able to reach the other side.  She took in a deep gasp of air, followed by several short blasts that slowed down over time. I felt her legs relax, allowing me to slip away from her pussy and take in a deep breathe of my own. Her flushed face showed the true extent of what she'd just gone through.

I shuffled back to sit upright. I felt exhausted in my effort of helping this young woman reach the pinnacle of her ecstasy. The sweat continued to glisten off her naked body. I leaned to one side, where I crashed down onto my back. My own body was sweaty, my face flushed and soaked from her juices. The two of us lay there, out of breath, as we looked to regain our composure.

"That was amazing. Thank you!" she told me through her short sharp breathes.

"You're more than welcome. You have such a beautiful tasting pussy," I told her.

As we lay there, Amy turned slightly to draw one of her arms across and rest upon my chest. We snuggled up together on the bed. The experience was magical. Our shared experiences seemed intense and orgasmic. After everything we had been through, there was only one thing left I wished to experience with her. I wanted to be inside of her. To feel my cock slip within the confines of her wet tight hole and blow my load for her once more. But first, I needed to rest and prepare for the most wonderful sexual encounter I was to ever experience with a woman.

 

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments