Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Best Friend - Part 9

"Amy takes her best friends father on a shopping trip to remember, before returning home for seconds."

20
8 Comments 8
20.8k Views 20.8k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Later, while we sat enjoying a cooked lunch, Amy asked if we could go shopping. I agreed, driving us into our nearest town where we browsed through several shops. Albeit, I felt a little uncomfortable in case anyone recognized me; Amy's arm was linked to my own as we walked around. We did get a few looks from strangers passing us by, more from those of a few guys who were probably more jealous than anything at this beautiful young woman on my arm.

Amy pulled me into one large clothes boutique, filled with vast amounts of women's clothes and sexy underwear. Being the kind gentleman I was, and maybe in return for this wonderful weekend that Amy was giving me, I offered to buy her a few items. She browsed the rails, searching for dresses, skirts and skimpy tops that she loved to wear before dragging me towards the changing rooms where I sat outside and allowed her to try them on behind the door.

Amy tried on various outfits over the next half-hour, and while I wasn't a fan of shopping, like lots of guys, I enjoyed spending time with Amy and didn't offer any sign of complaint at sitting around for so long.  The shop itself wasn't too busy, with only a few women looking around the store.  At one point, Amy exited the changing room wearing a skimpy top that clung to her shapely breasts, while also the long smooth legs of hers was on display as she wore an extremely short skirt that left little to the imagination.

"What do you think?" Amy asked, giving me a little twirl in her outfit.

"You look beautiful!" I answered, giving her a sweet smile while also growing aroused at staring upon the outfit she wore.

Amy stepped to the mirror, stared at her outfit and twirled around to look at her scrumptious ass that the skirt hugged so tightly. She saw me in the mirror staring at her ass.  A glint in her eye, a wicked smile on her face, she turned back and approached where I sat. Amy leaned forward, placing her sweet ruby red lips next to my ear.

"Just so you know, I'm not wearing any panties under this skirt!" Amy said, before she gave a slight nibble upon my ear.

Her words, as well as her actions drove a sudden rush of blood through my body and straight down to my cock which awoke with a sudden feel of deep arousal as it began to stir in my pants.

Amy took a few steps back, before she looked around the store to make sure we were alone. Then, she grabbed her top and lifted it up to show me she also wasn't wearing a bra, allowing me a view of her perfectly mounted breasts upon her chest. She giggled as she saw my eyes boggle at her actions, while she pulled her top back down to cover herself back up. Amy then grabbed the hem of her short skirt and raised it up, where she gave me a quick flash of her almost shaven beautiful pussy. It softly glistened in the light of the room, where I could see that she too had grown aroused by trying on clothes and teasing me. A staff member appeared as Amy quickly covered herself back up.

"Hi. I was just checking to see if you needed any assistance?" the staff member enquired.

"Oh no, we're fine!" I answered, while I crossed my legs to hide the growing bulge in my pants that was becoming more obvious.

"My daddy was just buying me some nice clothes for a party I'm going to tomorrow!" Amy blurted out.

Her daddy? She called me her daddy! I guess it was better than admitting the truth, that I was growing a little obsessed and falling for this much younger beautiful woman. Even saying that would probably cause the staff member to give me a strange stare at the age difference between us.

"Okay, well, if you need anything just ask!  You look wonderful by the way!" the staff member said to Amy, before turning and walking away to speak to other customers in the store.

"Thank you!" Amy called out as she saw her leave.

Amy then looked at me, seeing how uncomfortable I was with what just transpired. She stepped forward, took my hand into hers and pulled me to my feet. Glancing around the large store, taking note that pretty much everyone else was to the front of the store, she pulled me along with her towards the changing room. Opening the door she pushed me inside before quickly joining me, closing the door securely behind her.

The cubicle, although concealed on all sides, possessed a large full size mirror against the back wall. A small seated area was against one side, a few hangers on the wall where Amy's own clothes were hung up. By now, my cock had grown a lot harder as it poked at the fabric of my trousers. Amy pushed me slightly, causing me to lose my balance and fall back upon the small seating area. She pushed my legs apart, dropping to her knees to position her body between me.

"Shhh!" Amy whispered, raising her finger over her lips.

She ran her palms up and down my thighs, spreading a warm affection and deeper arousal to rise into my hardened cock. One of her hands drifted across, sliding back and forth across the crotch of my pants. Her hand began to shape the slithering long thick snake that weaved around underneath. Her finger and thumb caressed back and forth across the long shaft, driving me mad by her insane desire to tease me even more.

Her fingers began to grasp at the zip of my pants, winding it down before one hand reached inside the flap. Within seconds, I could feel her hand began to grapple with my cock as it bounced around inside. She finally grabbed a firm grip around the shaft, pulled on it as it finally broke free into the cool air of the cubicle we found ourselves in.

I stared down to see Amy's eyes focused upon the large erect cock in her hand. Her tongue drew provocatively across her wet lips, with the knowledge of what she was about to give, as well as receive in kind. Her head leaned forward, down to my crotch where I felt the beautiful soft caress of her wet tongue as it slid up from the lower ends of my thick hard shaft, rising across the pulsating piece of meat to the crowned head above. It stopped at the rim of the bulbous head, creating a quick flick of the tip of her tongue across that sweet sensitive area of a man's cock.

"Oooh!" I moaned softly, trying my best not to be heard from anyone passing outside the room. It was difficult though. Her touch, her tongue playing it's own wild games was making me feel like a fire was burning through my body.

She pulled my cock down slightly, so it faced her head on. Using her tongue, she slowly wrapped the tip around and around the rim of the bulbous head. Circling it again and again, causing my cock to pulsate in her fingers. Within moments, the head of my cock glistened from her saliva.  She opened her mouth and plunged just the crowned head inside, wrapping her succulent ruby lips around the upper rim and clasping on tight. Her tongue inside her mouth continued to swirl around the crowned head, slithering across the sensitive area over and over while prodding and virtually tickling it with the tip of her amazing tongue.

My legs instinctively widened further apart, while my upper body found itself drawing closer to where she knelt. Her wondrous actions of this sensual, beautiful performance of sexual art upon my cock was taking me to the edge. I could feel her tongue continue to work its magic, while her mouth sucked upon the bulbous head. Her one hand clutched around the lower end of the shaft, slowly it began to stroke my foreskin. Up and down her hand ran, in a smooth action. She occasionally gave my shaft a slight twist at times, to add to the wonderful sensation that was filling my insides.

"Oh God!" I muttered, while covering my own mouth with my hand to muffle my words and sounds. My eyes were closed, my face showed the ecstasy etched upon it from the emotions that flowed through every inch of my body.

Amy's head then started to bob up and down. Not fast, but in a slow sensual manner. Her lips constantly remained tight against the length of my shaft, sliding down around the thick piece of meat between her lips, while her hand continued to stroke me from below.  Both met often in the middle, her lips sliding further down while the knuckles of her fingers rose and connected with a peck of a kiss before breaking apart and going their own way once more.

I was losing control. Amy had given me a blowjob before, but this was something different. Maybe it was the slow tender way she was sucking on my cock, while also jerking it off at the same time. Maybe it was where we found ourselves, and the notion that someone could find us any moment, causing me to feel totally embarrassed at what we were doing in this cubicle. I think in truth, it was just a mixture of everything combined into one that was taking me on a ride unlike anything I've ever felt before. My hands grasped a hold of the edge of the seat, either side of where I continued to sit. My head snapped back, almost slamming against the wall behind with a soft thump. Even that though couldn't take away what I was feeling and going through.

My cock was throbbing much harder by now, Amy could feel it in her hand and the veins pulsating upon my foreskin as it slipped between her warm lips. I was going to explode anytime.

"I'm gonna cum!" I told Amy, before I gritted my teeth and scrunched my face in despair at trying my best to remain quiet.

Amy's tongue worked overtime, slapping around the rim and bulbous head of my cock, while her hand picked up a little faster pace as it jerked me off faster, while her grip tightened just that fraction more around the shaft.

"Aghh!" I began to groan, a little louder than I'd hoped. Amy's free hand thrust itself up, soon smothering my mouth with her palm to try and keep me quiet as she pushed me over the edge to insanity.

My body began to shake, my legs spasmed, drawing closer to either side of where Amy knelt, virtually trapping her in-between. I felt the sudden thrust of sperm as it rushed up the shaft and spewed out like a waterfall into Amy's mouth. It blasted the back of her throat, causing her to gently cough and splutter as she was forced to pull her head free. Drops and small streams of the thick white sticky cum began to drip out of her mouth, down upon my trousers while Amy continued to jerk me with her hand. A second, yet smaller, wave struck. This one trickled more than anything out of the slit upon the bulbous head, causing it to leak like a busted tap as the messy cum crawled around and slipped down around the length of my shaft. It dripped down across Amy's hands, while she still jerked me off to try and draw every drop she could out of me.

Amy spluttered for another few seconds, before she regained her composure. Her mouth was covered in the white sticky mess, her lips and chin smothered from my seed. She looked down, just as her hand finally finished jerking to see the mess that had been left behind.

"Fuck!" she said, taking notice of the cum not only on her hand, also the dollops that had attached itself to my pants, already creating a wet stain upon them. "I'm sorry!" she said, showing me those adoring puppy dog eyes and innocence to her beautiful face.

"It's okay!" I reassured her, while regaining my own composure and catching my breathe once more.

Amy checked herself in the mirror, where she saw the cum stained face I had given her. She looked at the cum stains upon her own hand, before licking it all off. Then, she used her fingers to wipe all the cum off her chin, her face and everywhere she could see it land before slipping it into her warm wet mouth and swallowing every last drop she found. Turning back to me, after cleaning herself up, she began to lick at the cum that stained my pants. Licking up every drop, yet despite her best, she still couldn't remove the stains that remained upon my pants that had already taken effect.

"I think maybe we should hurry up and go, before someone notices I'm not around!" I told Amy.

"Yeah, but we're still buying the clothes. Right?" Amy said, with a wicked smile.

I nodded as I pushed my cock, which by now had began to grow more flaccid, back into my trousers and zipped myself up. I rose up, opened the door a crack and checked outside. The coast was clear as I quickly leaped out and rushed to the seats just several feet away. Sitting there, I looked down to see the stains still upon my pants. Thinking how to best conceal what had happened be less obvious, I removed my jacket and wrapped it over my arms, carefully placing it to cover my crotch and hide the evidence.

Amy stepped out a few moments later, after she looked fresh and making sure she applied a little more make-up to her face. Stepping over to the counter, I handed over my credit card and paid for the items Amy had wanted. The cashier looked at me, before glancing upon Amy and the slightly provocative clothes she was buying but refused to comment.

SofiiaDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDream

Both Amy and myself had that slight smell and look of sex about us, which we tried to hide as we grabbed the bags and quickly exited the store. Leaving, Amy began to giggle as we walked away and wrapped her arm back in my own as we headed back to the car.

After returning home to have a small bite to eat, and a change of pants for myself after our little encounter earlier, we headed back out to do a little more shopping. Amy stepped away for a while to do a little personal shopping of her own with a small wad of cash I'd give her from my wallet, while I browsed a few stores close by. I saw her headed into one direction, a up-market sexy lingerie boutique, which appeared to do more than just offer women a few small garments inside. I wondered what she was up to, and exactly what she was looking to purchase, yet wasn't daring enough to head in that direction and either stand outside or find myself walking into a 'women's only' type store such as that.

Amy returned a little while later, carrying a couple of plain bags in her hands as we headed back to the car and I drove us back home. All the way home, Amy placed her hand on my thigh and caressed it, almost causing me once or twice to slip my foot off the pedals as her hand drew closer to my crotch, yet never fully reaching those heights. She still had an incredible appetite, a hunger for sex more than anyone I'd ever known.

That day, and leading into the early evening, Amy surprised me by saying she'd bought a DVD as we settled down on the couch and watched it. It was a rather sexy movie, about a woman seducing a man that contained quite a lot of hot action, and some almost very explicit scenes featuring within. The credits rolled, a half bottle of red wine had been drunk between us.  Amy was cuddled up against me on the couch, her arm wrapped across my waist, her head resting upon my chest. My hand occasionally brushed through her soft hair, as the smell of her perfume raised more than just the hairs in my nostrils to flare and react.

Amy's hand drove back and forth across my chest, before slipping below to take notice of the growing arousal that had overcome my cock once again. Turning her head to look up at me, she smiled and leaned in to kiss me. A beautiful soft caress of our two lips that expressed this growing bond of fire that we both had lit inside.

"I'll clean up down here. Why don't you go upstairs, get undressed and wait for me on the bed. I've got a little surprise for you!" Amy whispered close to my ear, feeling her hot breathe upon me with each word.

As I left, Amy cleaned up the wine glasses and half-drunken bottle of red wine into the kitchen. Climbing the steps, my mind wandered around trying to figure out what Amy may have got, before I headed into the bedroom and started to get undressed. Stripping down to my boxers, I moved onto the bed and just lay there, awaiting Amy to join me.

Several minutes passed, before I heard her arise up the stairway and approach the door. Her head peered around the frame, looking over at me.

"Are you ready?" Amy said, with a smoldering look.

Her leg rolled around the door frame, hugging it tight to reveal a pair of black stockings upon her long smooth legs. Her hand ran around the frame next, caressing it. Amy teased me with her slight reveal piece by piece before she slowly stepped out to the side to reveal her full outfit. Stood there, dressed in black stockings that rode up her slender legs, to black panties and a garter belt around her waist. Her flat stomach rose into her chest, which wore a black see-through lace bra that cupped her voluptuous breasts while also revealing plenty of cleavage. Her arms had on long black silk like gloves. She was beautiful. She was more than that, she looked mind-blowing in this outfit.

"What do you think?" she asked, standing there while giving me a twirl in her outfit to show every side of her amazing body.

"You look ...!" is all I could say, completely dumbstruck by the young woman that stood several feet before me. I was lost for words, as well as my breathe. Hell, it just felt like I'd stepped into a wonderful dream.

Amy smiled. My lack of vocal chords spoke volumes enough. She stepped forward, finding herself standing at the end of the bed. She stared upon my half-naked body, licking her wet ruby red lips.

"Take off those boxers. I wanna see your thick hard cock!" she said, in a demanding yet sensual tone.

I slipped off my boxers, sliding them down and tossing them to one side upon the floor. My cock was already hard from just this beautiful image before me. It bounced around above my groin, like a stiff soldier unable to stand still on the spot in a blustery wind.

"Mmm. I love your cock! I love the way it feels in my hand, the way if feels as it slides between my wet lips and running my tongue all over it. I want to feel it. I want to feel how hard you are for me!" Amy said, giving me a wicked smile upon one corner of her lips.

Amy stepped around the bed, leaned across where my waist was and used one of her gloved hands to grasp a tight hold of my cock. The fabric caused a wonderful sensation to strike through my thick hard cock, causing it to suddenly pulsate in her hand. It was like an electric charge hit it, as she began to stroke me off gently.

"Oh God!" I moaned, my head digging deeper into the pillow behind, my face scrunching slightly at the wonderful sensation running through my entire body.

Amy's hand continued to work it's magic, jerking me up and down before her other hand quickly joined it. It grasped beneath as both hands worked in unison to jerk my hard erect cock, sliding up and down to just below the bulbous head to stroke me in a slow sensual fashion. One of her hands slipped further down after a while, soon grappling with my sack and balls. Running her fingertips across, dancing around with the balls as they sailed between her fingers before giving them a gentle squeeze to add to the furor of burning desire that ignited my passion.

Amy then swapped hands, where she continued to jerk my cock gently so as not to cum too early, before she took hold of my hand and drew it towards her body. She raised one of her legs, placed her feet upon the edge of the bed to spread her legs wide a little.  She placed my hand upon the crotch of her black panties. Using her hand to guide me while placed over mine, she used it to help my hand rub back and forth across her pussy. I could feel a slight dampness already seep through the underwear, wetting my fingertips. She was getting soaked by the second. She moved her hand away after a moment, allowing me to continue working my own magic of rubbing her pussy through her panties.  All this while she continued to jerk my cock below.  We both continued in this joint venture for several minutes, before Amy pulled her panties to one side.

"Put your fingers inside of me!" she said in her sultry tone.

I ran my fingers back and forth across her pussy, which by now was dripping of her sweet nectar. As I slipped them back over, my one finger slipped between her tight pussy lips and started to enter her tight cunt. It slid further inside, quickly coated by her honey that helped ease it through the tight space.

"Oooh.... mmm!" Amy moaned, her head shifting backwards as she closed her hands in response to me fingering her.

My hand ran backwards again, as my finger started to slide out before I returned once more. It entered her tight wet hole to delve deeper into her warm body. This time, I wriggled it around slightly inside. My finger slithered and swirled through the wet hole, caressing and touching her inner walls of her soaked pussy. I then slid a second finger inside, slipping through the tight hole and joining the other to form a duo.  The two worked in tandem, stuck together like glue and swirling around to touch every inch of her insides.

"Ooh fuck ... oh God yes!" Amy moaned.

I retracted my fingers a little, then pushed them back inside. In and out they soon began to shuffle, back and forth as I started to finger-fuck her tight wet cunt. Her hips began to rock gently with ease as my fingers continued to fuck her, helping them slide in and out while also pushing deeper into her warm wet hole.

I must have fingered her in a sweet, loving and sensual manner for a minute or more as she moaned each time I pushed my fingers back inside of her wet pussy. She then grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand free and away from her body, her panties stayed to one side and still exposed her tight cunt. She brought my hand towards her face, where she opened her lips and took in both of my nectar coated fingers between her lips. She sucked hard upon both, tasting her own sweet honey juices while using her tongue to lap every drop she could find off them.

When finished, she pulled my fingers free, as her own hand stopped and she climbed up on the bed. She stepped over where I lay, soon straddled over me before she lowered herself down where I quickly found my face growing closer to her soaked pussy. Amy stared down at my face.

"Eat my pussy out well, and I'll reward you!" she told me.

She shuffled her body forward, soon placing her pussy inches over my face. Some of her nectar dripped down from her pussy lips, landing on my face before she lowered down. My tongue protruded from my mouth, reaching up and quickly grasping at her wet cunt. I loved eating pussy, but even more so, I loved eating her pussy out. It was one of the sweetest, most beautiful ones I'd ever tasted.

As my tongue touched her pussy lips, she pulled away again. I stared up, just catching sight of the wry smile on her face way above where I lay, before she lowered down once more. Again, my tongue caressed her before she pulled back. I heard a soft giggle from above, where she appeared to find it amusing at the way she was teasing me in this manner. I'd had enough though, I needed her. I needed to taste her pussy. I wanted that nectar she offered me.

My hands reached up, grasping ahold of her waist and forcing her down where my tongue prodded between her tight lips and entered her wet hole. She quickly found herself virtually sitting upon my face, my hands holding her in position as my tongue began to work inside her wet cunt.

"Oh shit!" Amy groaned.

My tongue swirled around, caressing all corners of her inner walls. Those soft silky pieces of flesh that were soaked with her honey that I lapped at to lick clean. The palms of her hands clasped upon the wall in front of her, above the top of the bed.  She stared down, watching me eat her cunt out with pure pleasure expressed upon her face. Her lungs searched for air, gasping as her eyes narrowed and her face scrunched tight at the feelings that were tearing at her insides.  I continued to eat her out, lapping at her silky walls and taking every drop I could place upon my tongue back into my mouth and slide down my throat. Her hips gyrated, forcing her pussy to rub back and forth against my mouth, over my chin, as they soon were coated in her nectar.  She ground her body against my face, almost smothering me at times in a desperate need for me to breathe, yet, I didn't care. I just couldn't resist the sweet temptation of eating her out and giving her what she seemed to want.

Her hips gyrated faster, back and forth, as well as slight twists that caused my tongue inside to do a merry dance and be tossed around like a rag doll. I could feel her growing hotter by the second, her moans grew louder and her body began to spasm as an orgasm started to tear through her insides. Her head almost banged upon the wall, remaining there to try and remain steady as the rest of her body began to shake violently. Her thighs tightened around my head, soon grasping a grip against my ears to keep my head positioned firmly and my mouth and tongue against her wet cunt. Even though I was locked, her hips continued to gyrate, forcing her pussy to rub hard back and forth over my face, smothering me with her musky scent and sweet nectar. She must have ridden that orgasm for a good minute before it began to finally slow down, causing small spasms to take effect over her. Her grip loosened, allowing me to gasp for air as she pulled her leg across and knelt at my side.

"Oh wow... holy shit, that was some orgasm!" Amy gasped, searching for air herself as she breathed heavily. She looked to see my face coated in her nectar and smiled.

"So, do I get my reward now?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Holy fuck, do you!" Amy said. "Shit, that was .... !" she started to say, before being lost for words herself this time.

"So, what's my prize?" I asked with wonder ....

 

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments