Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Education- Part 3

"The education continues"

6
2 Comments 2
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
It was early afternoon on another warm summer day and I was in my room practicing on my guitar. I could not really concentrate on the chord routines as my mind kept drifting back to the events of the last few days. My sister-in-law had taken it upon herself to educate me on the art of how to pleasure a woman. The experience so far had been beyond my wildest dreams, she had been so open and patient with my attempts to master the moves that she taught me. The day before I had woken early wearing the white panties she had left me after our last encounter, soaking with her love juice. The feel of the fabric was tantalizing and I had slipped them on to feel what it was like to wear something so sensual. As soon as I had them on my cock had stiffened and I had begun to rub myself through the material, enjoying the sensation on my cock. It was not long before I was close to coming so I slipped them off and pumped my cock harder, aiming the tip into the crotch of the panties. A stream of fresh cream spurted out and straight into the panties.

When I got my breath back I crept to the bathroom and dropped the panties into the laundry basket and returned to bed to get some more sleep.

I finally got out of bed and the house was alive with noise as I could hear my niece and nephew playing downstairs. I went to the bathroom and, on an impulse, lifted the lid of the laundry basket. The panties were no where to be seen!

After freshening up I went downstairs and into the kitchen, my sister-in-law was busy at the sink and humming to herself, she turned and smiled a big smile at me and wished me good morning. She then wiggled her hips and winked at me. Now I knew where the panties had gone! A thrill shot through me as I realised she was wearing the soiled garment and the cum filled crotch was tight against her pussy, mingling with her own juice.

My mind kept returning to this scene and wondering when the next lesson would be, hence the difficulty in concentrating on my guitar. Suddenly a light tap rang out and my bedroom door opened. She walked into the room dressed in a bath robe. "I want your opinion on something" she said and opened her robe, allowing it to fall to the floor. She stood wearing an electric blue, one-piece swim suit that hugged her body, emphasizing her womanly figure, softening the curves, pulling it into an erotic shape, the outline of her large nipples very visible.

"Fuck, you look so hot" I told her and put down my guitar. She held out her arms and motioned me toward her. She reached down and rubbed my groin through my shorts.

"Ah, the real test", she said, "I can see you are not just saying that, this guy never lies". She was referring to the rampant hard on that she squeezed firmly. We closed arms around each other and I lowered my head to kiss her eager mouth passionately. The lust was on her as she devoured my tongue, sucking me into her mouth and I responded in kind. At the same time my hands slid to her breasts and I fondled them through the swim suit, tweaking the hard nipples between finger and thumb.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

I could feel her react and her kiss became more fervent. After a few more moments I slipped the shoulder straps over her shoulder and down her arms, peeling the swim suit down and over her full breasts until it was around her belly. I then returned my hands to her breasts and continued massaging them and tweaking them. We broke the kiss finally and this allowed me to lower my head to her breasts and take the dark nipples into my mouth, one by one, rolling my tongue around them and gently nibbling on them.

By now she was panting and running her fingers through my hair as I sucked her. She pushed my head away and reached down to tug my shorts off. I peeled the swimsuit down over her hips and down her legs feeling her kick it off, pushing me down onto the bed. I lay on my back and she climbed on top of me, assuming all fours but turning around so her head was facing my toes and her beautiful ass was facing me. She lowered her head to my belly and I felt her hair tickle my stomach as she kissed me and licked my skin before moving in on my cock. I propped my head up on my pillows and held her hips, pulling her down towards my mouth. Her pussy lips were swollen and shining with her juices as I slipped my tongue into it. At the same time her mouth closed around my cock, sucking me in deeper than I thought was possible, the way I had seen it done in some of my magazines. Her tongue darted around it, the pleasure rippling through my shaft and into my belly, her hand rubbing my balls at the same time, gently squeezing them. I had begun to build up a steady pace with my tongue, aware of how my nose almost poked her ass hole, the smell of which was not unpleasant as I always imagined it would be. Her head was bobbing up and down my shaft in time to my tongue in her pussy and we were both lost in the moment, giving ourselves to the pure abandonment of pleasure.

Deeper and deeper I tried to push my tongue, lapping up her freely flowing juices. Her moans were filling my muffled ears and I knew she was close, just as well as I knew I could not hold on much longer myself. Her hips began to buck and shake and I held my mouth clamped to her pussy, my nose pushed right up against her butt hole as she began to come. She had the whole of my cock in her mouth and as her orgasm hit, I unleashed my thick semen into her, the initial burst must have gone straight down her throat I thought but then she was soon letting me slide out of her mouth a little so she could suck the following jets of cream straight from the tip, as I continued to lap up her juice.

We remained this way for a few more moments, greedily feeding on each other until we were spent. She wearily turned around and came to lie next to me. I looked over at her and we kissed, her tongue tasting of my salty cum and mine covered in her potent juice. We nestled and held each other, not saying anything as we relaxed.......................

Published 
Written by eroticstoryteller69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments