Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Exploration of Tom

"I take the oppprtunity to explore my friend Tom closer."

7
5 Comments 5
7.9k Views 7.9k
644 words 644 words
Tom invited me over to watch the basketball game with him because I love sports. I walked in his house and yelled his name out. When I heard grunting I foolishly thought he was using the toilet. I walked into the bathroom and didn't see him.

"Tom!?!" I yelled out looking for him.

I had always been attracted to Tom's deviously curly blonde hair, his entrancing green eyes, and his long slender figure. Often, when he talked to me, I would see a bulge in his pants and think he was attracted to me too. That thought made me happy. I always had a fantasy of him railing me. Not what most girls dream of I suppose. I often imagined how I would like to swallow his cock while he would eat my pussy. I could only hope he felt the same way.

That was all about to change. I walked around the house, confused for a while, but then I remembered he liked to hang out in his room a lot. I walked into my best guy friends room.

"Hey Tom!" I called out. He was laying on the bed moving his arm. "What are ya up to?" I asked.

He turned to face me, and I saw he was jerking off. I walked over to him and sat on his bed. "Mm what a nice cock you have there Tom."

Without giving him time to reply, I took his cock in my hands and began to pump it, while licking the tip and suckling it gently; tasting some of his pre-cum. He moaned and grabbed the back of my head begging for more. I licked my way down his shaft and gently licked at the base. Then I took his balls in my mouth and sucked on each one, pulling back to give him pleasure. I licked my way back up and began to thrust my mouth against his shaft, pumping furiously.

"Oh my god! Laney, I'm going to cum," he yelled.

Then his saltiness filled me and I sucked him dry.

HellyTheNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellyTheNice

He frantically ripped off my clothes and began to fondle my boobs, while he pressed his lips against mine, curling his tongue with my own. He kissed down my neck, and all the way to my pussy. He brushed my pussy lips with his nose while licking my thighs. He came back up and began to suck my lips gently, while I moaned. Then he pushed his tongue in and circled my clit. He sucked my clit gently, in and out, then with more power, as my pussy began to throb.

He pushed his tongue inside me and found my g spot. He licked it over and over again. I finally came and he licked my honey-nectar out and came back up to my face. He pecked my lips, then laid down and pulled me on top of his cock. He started out gently, pulling and pushing my pussy up and down on his cock.When that wasn't good enough he slammed me down repeatedly until he tired and we both came down panting.

I kissed him on the lips. "That was fun," I said panting.

He leaned down and began to lick my nipples, flicking them with his tongue until they grew hard. He sucked them harder. He then came back up and gave me a passionate kiss.

When we finished, we spoke and it came out I had not been taking the pill, nor was he wearing a condom. So we had a baby 9 months later. It was a girl. I named her Samantha. A couple years later we got married and lived a long happy life. Sammy graduated from Harvard and lived to be a well respected lawyer.

Be sure to check out more stories on my page, I will be coming out with new ones soon!

Published 
Written by LaneyS
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments