Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Blowjob - Part 2

"Learning from Lucy"

9
4 Comments 4
21.1k Views 21.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I had been working for the company for about eighteen months when Lucy arrived. I remember clearly the day she arrived for an interview. Lucy looked hot but not a tart, in a smart business suit and blouse.

From the day Lucy started working with me I changed from a shy teen to a horny young man eager to learn from this hot randy woman.

I thought that following the blowjob things might change and Lucy might not be as friendly or as naughty at work, especially as I had now become engaged to my girlfriend. I wondered if things might be a bit awkward between us but how wrong I was.

We continued lunching together and flirting but were careful that other staff members did not suspect anything, especially as some of our colleagues knew Lucy's husband, John..

We decided that I should get to know John better so I joined the same badminton club and spent lots of time with them a few evenings a week.

John and I became good friends although I knew I only wanted his friendship to get closer to his gorgeous wife. We played two sometimes three times a week when his work shifts allowed and I loved partnering in her tiny skirt and white panties that showed off her cute arse. On the other hand, when she was the other side of the net I would get to see her big bouncing boobs in her tight white tops .

Lucy also introduced me to her younger sister, Bea who ran the spa and massage centre within the sports centre. Bea was slimmer and taller than Lucy and had much bigger, firmer breasts. She was also very beautiful and single.

We all met two or three times a week to play badminton and I lovel partnering Lucy and Bea as they were both so sexy and flirtatious.

One evening I received a call from John asking if I would take Lucy and Bea to badminton that night and see them home as he had to work a night shift and could not come. I hesitated but after some encouragement from John I agreed.

All that day Lucy teased me and suggested that this was the night she was going to make a man out of me, and that Bea was keen to give me a massage after badminton.

I did not go out to lunch with her that day but could not believe my eyes when she returned. Lucy had changed from the trousers she had been wearing to a very short skirt and sheer black stockings and nice high heels that made her legs look ten feet long.

In the office that afternoon she made sure I could see the tops of her lacy topped stocking and continually stroked her smooth legs, making me want her more and more. This was always without the other guys realizing what she was doing.

During the afternoon, I slipped out to the kitchen area which was a very small room at the end of the entrance corridor leading from the depot into the office. This room contained a sink a grill and a kettle and was just about big enough for two people.

I was boiling the kettle for a hot drink when In walked Lucy closing the door behind her, I carried on making my drink and offering her one which she accepted. Then, as I was pouring the water into the cups, she slipped her arms round me, unzipped my trousers and pulled out my now quite erect cock and started to rub it slowly and softly.

I dropped the kettle and tried to stop her but I was too far gone and in seconds she had me coming in her hands. She let my cock go and I turned to her as she licked her come-soaked hands and commented on how sweet my come tasted. I quickly put my cock away and returned to the office as Lucy went and got cleaned up in the ladies washroom.

Later, having been home and had my evening meal, I went to Lucy's house and picked her and Bea up and we went to the badminton club for the evening.

After a good evening playing and getting incredibly hot I went and showered. Whilst soaping my cock, I became aware of someone else in the communal changing room. I looked up and there stood Lucy and Bea staring at me just wrapped in big white towels.

I tried to cover up my modesty and turned away so they could only see my arse. They both left moments later without a word. I quickly dried off and slipped into my clean clothes and left the changing room and waited for the ladies in the reception.

I waited for what seemed like ages until Lucy finally came out of the changing room looking very hot in a very short pleated skirt tight t-shirt and very high heels, followed closely by Bea dressed in a short denim skirt and a tight white shirt with no bra. Bea announced that she was responsible for locking up that night and we would have to be the last to leave.

After the members all left it was her job to check the place was secure and left tidy. Lucy locked the door, locking us in, and we then had to check the interior to ensure everything was okay. We checked the club together ending up in the spa.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

After closing the curtains, Lucy grabbed me and we fell onto the pile of floor mats. In seconds we were kissing deeply and she was pulling off my clothes.

I responded by helping her out of her clothes and found she was not wearing a bra or any panties and that she had the hairiest pussy I had ever seen. Once we were both naked she pushed my head between her legs and ordered me to lick her pussy,

I did this for ages following her every instruction making her come at least twice. She maneuverer us so we were in a sixty-nine position so she could suck my cock as I continued to lick her big hairy pussy and with all her expertise it was no surprise that I came deep into her throat and that she swallowed every drop.

I thought that was going to be it but no, she wanted more much more. She wanted to feel my cock in her pussy and being young and virile I was soon erect and ready to oblige.

Lucy instructed me on how she wanted me to ride her hard and slow bringing her to a long orgasm then hard and fast until she had another and another and then allowed me to fill her pussy with my come.

Again I thought that was it, no other girlfriend had wanted anything else. But Lucy wanted me to lick her come-filled pussy, I was unsure but was game and found the taste of our joint juices very sweet.

Lucy was still not finished. She wanted to suck me off again, but this time she wanted Bea to join in. I was totally unaware that Bea had been present throughout and had watched us having sex.

I was still semi-hard but with her magic mouth she soon had me rock solid. This is when Bea joined us and she and Lucy took turns in sucking my cock and balls. Then, after slipping a finger deep into my anus -- this was a first -- they had me coming in less than ten minutes as I massaged Bea’s huge naked breasts.

It was now very late and we quickly cleaned up and dressed and I drove Lucy home. Her daughter was waiting for her at the window so, as soon as she was in the house, I drove Bea home, I was very sore but very happy indeed. I was now a man. When I dropped Bea off she invited me to join her at the spa a few days later for a full body massage, free of charge.

The following day I took a call from John who thanked me for giving Lucy a ride the previous night. I had but not the sort he was talking about.

I did accept Bea’s offer of a massage. That took place after the next badminton session which Lucy could not attend. I showered and was then told to head into the Spa, where I found Bea in just a slinky wrap and heels.

We were the only people left in the building. Bea had made sure of that and made sure all the doors were locked. I was placed on the bed face down with just a towel across my arse; I then enjoyed a long sensual massage at the hands of Bea.

I was asked to turn over and found that Bea had dispensed with her wrap and was now naked apart from the heels. My cock was already stiff but now it was rock solid, the sight off Bea’s amazing firm large breasts was the reason for that. Bea concentrated on my chest and legs with her fantastic long fingers, kneading and massaging my tight muscles, before running a hand under the towel and grabbing my erection.

My towel was then thrown to the floor as Bea concentrated on my cock. She straddled my face and pushed her neatly trimmed pussy into my face, forcing me to lick her perfect pussy. Bea then lowered he mouth onto my cock and sucked me for ages rubbing my cock and balls as she brought me ever closer to an orgasm. Bea had already shuddered a few times and sprayed my face with her juices as she came a few times.

Bea then climbed off and lowered her pussy onto my cock and made love to me for ages. She came again before she allowed me to fill her pretty pussy with my load.

We lay together for ages with Bea rubbing my cock and I sucking her amazing breasts, before cleaning up and leaving the club, I then drove her home.

Things at work became a sort of game between Lucy and I after this. She would tease me during the day to make me hard, especially if she knew I had to get up from my desk and go somewhere, and I would get her bra off at the earliest possible opportunity, especially if she was wearing a white blouse or T-shirt.

I loved the thought of the boss' face -- he was in his sixties -- when she sat opposite him taking dictation with her great tits clearly visible through the flimsy material.

I accepted invites from Bea to meet at the spa for further massages which were equally amazing. She even introduced me to anal which was incredible as she was so tight and I loved shooting my load deep into her arse. Lucy would never let me fuck her arse.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments