Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first blowjob

"Lucy the office secretary gives me my first blowjob."

18
5 Comments 5
94.5k Views 94.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story

When I was about seventeen and working as an office junior, I was seduced by the new office secretary.

I had been working for the company for about eighteen months when Lucy (name changed) arrived. I remember clearly the day Lucy arrived for an interview. The whole office, at least all the male staff, prayed she would be the one selected for the position. That day I recall that Lucy looked hot but not a tart, in a smart business suit and blouse.

The suit consisted of a smart jacket and short skirt. The skirt was well above the knee and showed off her perfect legs that were covered by black nylons. She also wore nice high heels.

Lucy, it turned out, was twenty-nine, married with two young children. Luckily for us, Lucy was offered the job and started a few days later.

Over the first few weeks, most of the other guys in the office flirted with Lucy. I had feelings for Lucy, she was the hottest woman I had ever met, but never thought I would have a chance with a happily married woman. As the weeks passed I released that Lucy was regularly teasing my innocence and being very touchy feely with me.

Lucy would follow me into the kitchen when I was making tea or having lunch. She would tease me about my girlfriend and how immature she was in her opinion, or run her hands over my arse or inner thigh and undo an extra button on her blouse. I regularly got caught looking down her cleavage, as I could not keep my eyes off her huge breasts.

I had never seen breasts as big as hers, other than in magazines. Lucy would often embarrass me by saying something that made me blush and nervous of her. In the office, she would also catch me staring at her wonderful legs under her desk and give me a flash of her stocking tops. This was always without the other guys realising what she was doing.

Working in a busy container port, we had the beach nearby and a couple of old forts that had fallen into disrepair. These were within walking distance of the office and were rarely used other than by dog walkers or families at weekends.

One lunchtime, in the heat of one of the hottest summers on record, Lucy mentioned she was going to take her lunch break on the beach and I was welcome to join her. I needlessly jumped at the chance. Lucy was wearing a flimsy shirt and long lightweight skirt with flat sandals as it was so hot, I had a t-shirt and shorts on with trainers.

We wandered down to a secluded spot and almost straight away Lucy rolled her skirt up to above her knees and took her blouse off and lay back on her towel and began sunbathing in her see-through white bra that struggled to contain her big breasts. She asked if I minded her taking her blouse off, as it was no different to her wearing a bikini, I, of course, was more than happy for her to do that. I messed around skimming stones and doing things that nervous and immature youths do.

Eventually, Lucy told me to just lie down and relax as she wasn’t going to jump on me. I did as requested and lay down quite close to Lucy but couldn’t take my eyes off her big magnificent breasts. I then became quite annoying and started to throw little stones into Lucy’s cleavage and was very successful.

Her cleavage soon became full of little stones and I realised my cock had enjoyed the game as much as I had as he was now fully erect. I had to turn over and lie on my front in order to hide my predicament, Lucy had already noticed my erection and made comment on its size, she also mentioned it was time to return to the office and that I should get all of the stones from her bra as I was responsible for putting them there.

I blushed and gingerly removed the pebbles one by one, Lucy seemed to enjoy the fact I was embarrassed and very shy and was doing everything to avoid touching her bare skin. Finally, Lucy said there is only one way to get them all out and that was to undo her bra and for her to shake them out. I nervously undid her bra which was a front fastening one which was all new to me; I had never seen one of these before.

As I released the fastening the bra sprang open and her huge breasts tumbled out allowing the pebbles to fall to the floor, I just stood there open mouthed staring at her breasts. I was then instructed to brush the sand away from her cleavage and then do her bra back up. I did this nervously and had to fumble with her big soft breasts to get them back inside her bra with a little help from Lucy, who was laughing at my embarrassment.

Lucy got dressed and we returned to the office. I was so excited at getting a real good look at Lucy’s big breasts with the darkest biggest nipples I had ever seen, I had an erection for the rest of the day.

A few days later Lucy asked me if I would drive her into town in the lunch hour. I did this and we did our own thing then we met up and I drove her back to the office.

About a week later, Lucy asked if I could drive her into town again. I agreed. This time she said she would treat me to a Chinese meal to say thank you for the previous occasion. During the meal in an intimate restaurant, she kept running her stockinged feet up my legs. On more than one occasion her foot ended up inside the leg of my baggy shorts on my cock. She rubbed my cock with her foot giving me an immediate erection.

We finished our meal and I had to hide my erection and the little stain of pre-come on my crotch as we left the restaurant and headed back to work. During the journey, Lucy asked me if I enjoyed the feeling of her feet against my big cock. I blushed and admitted I did. She told me that of all the guys in the office, I was the only one she was interested in. I pointed out that she was married; she admitted that she just loved flirting, and teasing men but had never actually cheated on her husband.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

As the weeks passed, we became quite close and spent lots of time together at tea and lunch breaks. Because of this, I was getting teased by the other guys who had noticed my infatuation with Lucy and accused me of trying to get into her knickers. I, of course, denied this as initially, it was not my plan; I never really had a plan as I was too naive. Now though I had other ideas.

Then another lunchtime, Lucy asked me if I would run her home as she needed her badminton equipment for after work. I agreed and drove her to her home. When we arrived she invited me in and said she would make us some lunch.

I followed her into her empty house. This made me very nervous, and excited. She directed me to the lounge and told me to take a seat. Lucy went off and made us a sandwich each and a mug of tea. We then sat together and ate our lunch and chatted. Lucy was constantly running her hand over my thigh very close to my now swollen cock. Lucy gave me a big smile and suggested I was being a naughty boy and having naughty ideas as she placed her hand on my now very erect cock.

It was then that a key turned in the front door and in skipped her daughter who was about eleven or twelve at this time. I quickly placed a pillow over my crotch as Lucy’s daughter gave us a suspicious look but accepted her mother’s reasons for me being there.

We returned back to work a short while later. Fortunately, my cock had subsided by that time. The journey back to work was quite uneventful and we barely spoke. Over the next few days, we had little or no contact at work at all which made me think we had been rumbled or she had finished playing with me and had moved on.

Then on the Friday of that week, Lucy asked me if I could run her home in the lunch break as she had no car, I agreed and at lunch break, we headed off to her home on the edge of town, about a five-minute drive from the office. When we arrived, I was invited in and told to put the kettle on as she had to use the bathroom, and wanted to show me something.

Lucy headed up the stairs, moments later she returned. Lucy was now wearing just a small pair of panties a bra that only just covered her big breasts, plus suspenders, black stockings and high heels. Lucy said she wanted my opinion as she had bought the outfit to surprise her husband on his upcoming birthday. My opinion was given away by my erection sticking up in my tight shorts.

I did not have to say anything and in a flash, Lucy grabbed my hand and lead me into the lounge and pulled the blinds into a position where we could see out but passers-by could not see in. Lucy pushed me back against the wall and dropped to her knees in front of me and rubbing at my erection through my shorts.

I was most uncomfortable and out of my league. All I could do was sweat like hell and stare down at Lucy's huge cleavage. The tops of her dark nipples were also clearly visible. I was so out of my comfort zone. I was so out of it that I did not notice Lucy unzip my shorts and slip her hand inside.

When I realised what was happening it was too late and my cock was out in and she wrapped her long slim fingers around it making it look even bigger than usual. Even at that age, I had a long thick cock that I was proud of. She pulled my shorts and boxers to the floor and her face was now level with my cock. I looked down at her and she asked if I had ever had a blowjob or tit wank;

I replied that I had had a few teen blowjobs but had never come in a girl's mouth only over her tits. She then slipped off her bra to reveal her huge tits that were not as firm as I remembered from the beach incident. I guess having two children did not help. She took my cock and slipped it between her tits. She then gave me my first tit wank and each time the head of my cock protruded between her tits she sucked the tip.

This went on for about five minutes and I was getting close to coming. She realized my state and just took me deep into her throat and sucked me long and hard. I could not help myself; I had to play with her huge tits as she sucked me dry.

When she had sucked off every last drop, she grabbed her bra and went back up the stairs. I dressed myself feeling really good and sat on the sofa. Minutes later and just before Lucy came downstairs ready to return to work, her husband arrived home.

Lucy explained our reason for being there and introduced us, I think he accepted her reasons then we left. I couldn’t help but wonder if he could smell come on her breath when she kissed him. We drove back to work.

On the way, Lucy admitted she rarely ever sucked her husband’s cock and had only once let him come in her mouth, but she loved my big young cock.

Until now I had never revealed this to anyone. Over the following weeks, our relationship became more exciting but that's another story.

 

A true story from my youth.

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments