Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Taste of Cock

"Tammy blows and swallows her first cock."

15
8 Comments 8
19.1k Views 19.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
After fantasizing for so long about what it would feel like to dress as a slut and suck a cock, I decided it was time I tried the real thing. I posted an ad on Craigslist with a couple of pictures of me dressed, asking for someone to let me dress for them and swallow their load.

I got a lot of responses and most of them just sounded creepy except for Matt. Matt was 36 (I was 25) and a hot tall red head. He sent me his face and dick pic and I right away knew he was the one. After a couple of emails we decided I would go to his house in an hour and he asked that I bring some sexy lingerie.

I painted my nails pink and waited for them to dry until I started getting ready to leave. I put on a pair of crotchless fishnet pantyhose, a corset that gave me a more feminine figure and my pink lace bra. to finish the look I put on a sexy black silk babydoll. I took my black wig, five inch black heels, two water balloons and some lipstick and put them in a backpack with my pack of smokes. I put some foundation in my face to cover the little facial hair I had.

Since I didn't have a car, I would have to take a cab to Matt's place so I put on a pair of jeans and a polo over my female attire. Since it was winter I was able to hide my nails with my winter gloves, and the bra wouldn't show with my coat on.

Feeling so excited I rushed downstairs and took the first cab I saw. As we headed towards Matt's house, I got more excited by the second, loving where I was heading and the feeling of what I was wearing underneath. I paid the cab and quickly got out of the cab and knocked on the door.

Matt opened the door and I was relieved to find that he looked just like the picture he sent me or maybe even hotter. I told him I needed privacy to change and he showed me to a studio office were he dimmed the lights closed the door behind him.

I quickly took off my male clothes and started unpacking my backpack. I put on my heels, filled my bra with the two water balloons (looked like about a D cup), and finally I put on my wig. There was a mirror in the corner were I was able to style the black shoulder length wig. I lastly put on my hot pink lipstick and puckered a couple of times before blowing a kiss to Tammy who was now looking at me through the mirror.

I began to walk towards the door, swaying my hips and sexily as I could . The clicking of my heels on the wooden floor and my clitty caressing the silky babydoll was giving me a sense of euphoria, I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I opened the door and quickly found Matt outside. I kept walking towards him, took his hand and guided him back to the room I just came out from. I sat on the couch and Matt went to the shelf to get us two shots of vodka. I crossed my legs and asked him in my most seductive voice if it was alright if I smoked.

PerfectsEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerfectsEva

He said it was not a problem and offered me a light when I pulled out my cigarette. The shot got me a bit buzzed but then came a quick second and third.

We chatted for a little, while I finished my cigarette. Every drag made me feel more like a woman when I started seeing a pink ring around the cigarette's butt. Matt told me he wanted to see me dance and put the volume up on the stereo and sat on the couch looking at me.

I began to move as seductive and feminine as possible, slowing, making more sexual moves as the mood was getting hotter. I began to walk towards the couch where I quickly started giving Matt a lap dance, the same way I had gotten from strippers in the past.

I could start to feel his cock rubbing against my ass. Matt started to grab me all over. He grabbed my fake breasts, my ass and then he took a hold of my fully erect clitty and gave it a couple of pumps. I turned around and knelt on the floor. I unbuckled his pants and quickly took them off with his briefs, and there sprung the first cock other than mine that I had seen up close.

I took his cock and started to move my hand up and down on it making it fully erect within seconds. I loved the look of my painted nails holding this beautiful cock. It was the first time I touched another cock and it felt great. I was about the same size as mine (about 7 inches) but way thicker. I looked into Matt's eyes which gave me a reassuring look that I was ready to become a cocksucker.

I opened my mouth and put as much of his cock inside of me. I couldn't get that much in but began to bob my head up and down anyway, and used one of my hands to stroke the rest while my other hand cupped his balls. I continued to jerk him while I licked the entirety of his gorgeous cock finding smeared lipstick all over it. I went back and began taking deeper breaths and taking his cock as deeper and deeper in my mouth.

After a couple of seconds I could feel Matt starting to get really excited. He began to fuck my mouth, moving his hips harder and quicker. I felt his hands on the back of my head start to push my head deeper into his cock. Without a warning I felt something hit the back of my throat.

Matt held my head inside his cock and moved it in and out slowly while I felt and second and then a third squirt fill my mouth. I swallowed the whole load and looked at Matt's face of sanctification. He got up and got dressed and offered me a glass of water. I declined since I didn't really want to wash the taste from my mouth. I took my heels, water balloons and wig off and quickly put on my pants, polo and coat on. I grabbed my bag and left towards the door which Matt closed behind me. I felt like such a slut and I loved it.

To be continued if anyone wants to know what happened next

Published 
Written by snowytammy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments