Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Maria Scene 3B

"Maria is looking for Karen, but she came to Cal's for fun and a shower."

12
7 Comments 7
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It is Thursday and I have been busy working outside sweating profusely. My phone was ringing and I ran to answer it. It was from a number I did not recognize. I picked up the handset.

“Hello,” I said hesitantly.

“Cal? This is Karen. How are you doing? I am nearby and would like to stop by. Is that all right?” she asked.

“I was just coming in to take a shower. Come on by. That would be nice,” I said softly.

“Good, I will be there in 5 minutes. We can shower together,” Karen said seductively.

I hung up and wondered how do I rate this attention? I have never showered with a woman before. In school the guys took gang showers and that was not fun. Showering with a woman as beautiful as Karen could be so sensual and sexy, I got hard just thinking about it. I can’t wait until she gets here.

I go into the bathroom to pick up dirty towels and replace them. I got some fresh soap, cleaned the sinks, toilet and shower. You know how men can be. I stuffed all the dirty clothes in baskets stacked in the corner. My shower was huge enough to hold a party. It was built with three heads and a shower massage. I took long showers getting really clean.

As I stepped out of the bathroom the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and opened it. Karen was standing there pretty as a picture. She looked like she came from shopping. I bade her enter and she did. Before the door was closed she removed her blouse and was working on her slacks. I took her clothes as she discarded them. Her bra and panties were a matched set of pale pink lace and she looked gorgeous in them. I put her clothes on a chair in my living room.

She took my hand as we walked to the bathroom and the shower. We walked into the room and turned facing each other. I put my arms around her and kissed her tender pink lips. Her lips parted to allow my tongue entrance. As we kissed my hands undid her bra and slid her panties down her legs. She removed my shirt and pants. She slid my boxers to the floor and my arousal became very apparent. She gasped and grabbed me gently. She looked into my eyes with lust smoldering there. I grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled her lower body tight against me. She let out a small moan.

“Let’s get in the shower. I want to wash and explore every part of your body,” I whispered in her ear.

“That sounds so sexy, I want that so much. I thought about you a lot since last Saturday. I wanted to come here earlier but was afraid I would seem too forward. Your body is so hard and I wanted it so much. Now I want you to explore and devour me,” Karen cooed.

I turned on the shower adjusting the temperature to where she liked it. I got the shampoo and conditioner out with the soap and two wash cloths. We stepped into the shower and hugged and kissed turning under the shower heads to get completely wet. We stayed like that letting the water rain down on us. Karen had wrapped one of her arms around my neck nestling my head in her hand. With that hand she was holding my head close against her lips. Her other hand was moving down my torso seeking my aroused manhood.

The closer she got to my manhood her breathing became heavier and ragged. Her breasts were heaving with her nipples hard and erect. She gasped and giggled when she grabbed my hard cock. She was like a child who had found the golden ticket.

She got down on her knees and moved closer to my stiff member. She stroked it slowly from tip to base and back up. She devoured it with her eyes, salivated at the prospect of having me explode in her throat. She peeled back the foreskin as I was uncircumcised and exposed the purple head. Her lips kissed and caressed my cock. Slowly and with great care she opened her mouth and took me in. She was warm and wet and her tongue was massaging the length of me.

The sensations I was feeling were more exquisite than I had ever experienced before. There was such love and lust mixed together. I reached up and poured some shampoo in my hand. I gently started to rub the shampoo into her hair helping her keep the motions on my cock.

CutieEri
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CutieEri

As my rubbing her hair continued and the lather built up, she kept sucking my cock. Her hair was clean now and I exploded just as I finished rinsing. She stood up and as we kissed I could taste my cum in her mouth. She was so elated to have me cum.

I turned her away from me and pulled her back to my body. I poured some lavender body wash into my hands. I washed her neck and shoulders. I slid my hands down her arms onto her stomach washing and caressing as I moved. I poured some more body wash on my hands and slid my hands under her breasts gently lifting them and lathered them up. I rubbed her nipples which became immediately hard and erect. I kneaded them and made sure they were washed well.

I washed her back and made sure I got all the soap rinsed off front and back. I got some more wash and knelt in front of her. Her legs were slightly parted exposing her mound and pussy lips. I started at her toes and feet and washed them very carefully. My hands glided up her calves to her knees. She was moaning now. Her eyes were closed and she was swaying to my touch. I washed her outer thighs and her hands encircled my head. I moved back to her knees and started moving up her inner thighs. Her moans got louder and her hands grabbed me tighter. I washed her thighs getting closer to her mound which was rocking now.

I got more wash and pressed on her mound. She gasped and stopped. I moved my hand in a circular motion cleaning her. I slid my fingers up and down her outer lips feeling them yield as she got more aroused. Soon she was panting from all the rubbing. Her clitoris was hard and poking out as I washed it. She shuddered as I moved on her clitoris. I moved my fingers down her love channel to the entrance to her womanhood. The lips were all ready spread and waiting. I put two fingers in her and moved them around washing her inside. She grabbed my hand and held it tightly against her as she erupted and gushed cum onto my hand. I rinsed my hand and continued washing. I spread her butt cheeks open and moved into her ass area. She was all ready lathered from all the rinsing but I rubbed the soap in her. She was purring like a kitten after drinking cream. I finished with her bum and she turned around to get my body wash.

She reached for my body wash and because she had soap on her hands the body wash slipped and fell on the floor. As she bent over I pushed my cock into her pussy. She grunted then cooed. I pushed hard in and out and she stayed right with me. I grabbed her hips and pulled and pushed her to me. Her pussy pulsed with every thrust. She was gripping my cock real hard. I continued pushing and I could feel her getting ready to explode. I moved faster and my explosion was building. As she exploded and sprayed cum on my cock I exploded filling up her love hole. She stayed bent over with my cock in her for a few minutes as her shaking stopped.

She picked up my body wash and filled her hands with some. She started at my feet and worked her way up. When she got to my cock it was flaccid but well worn. She washed my shaft followed by my balls. I had come twice in a matter of minutes so it was going to be some time before I was hard again. She washed my torso, my arms, my shoulders, my hands and my neck. She had me get on my knees to wash my hair and the rest of my head. When she was done we rinsed off together shut the water off and grabbed two big towels.

We rubbed each other dry and hugged and kissed a little along the way. When we were done we walked down to my work area and sat at the work table. The phone rang. It was Maria.

Maria asked, “Is Karen there with you? Lucy couldn’t find her earlier. We were going to start without her.”

Karen grabbed the phone and said, “You can start without me. I just had the most wonderful experience of my life. I took a shower with Cal and I am so clean and satisfied. I just want to watch sitting here with my man.”

I want to thank noraj69 for the inspiration to write this scene.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments