Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not a Normal Shopping Trip

"I start to feel warm and relaxed I tell him to remove my panties"

4
5 Comments 5
8.3k Views 8.3k
635 words 635 words
As I am packing for my weekend getaway I realize I need a new bra to go with this new dress, and knowing me, if I am getting a new bra I need a pair of matching panties.

I get to my favorite store, grab a cute low cut lace bra and a pair of black lace cheek panties. After trying the items on I decide to try a different bra, so I throw on my little dress and head out of the dressing room. After picking a few different bras I head back into the dressing room, close the door and lock it. As I am taking off my dress I hear someone breathing behind me.

I turn around to see a tall and handsome man standing in my dressing room. I go to speak and he pushes me up against the wall and plants a big, heavy kiss on me. I push him back and feel weak in the knees because I have not been kissed like this in such a long time.

He tells me he has seen me in this store before and he has been dreaming of pleasuring me in any way I want, so with that admission I smile and tell him to undo my bra and to please my nipples. He unhooks my bra and starts rubbing my nipples, taking turns licking and sucking on them. I start to feel warm and relaxed with him. I tell him to remove my panties and as he bends down to remove them, he rubs his nose on the panties, then turns to put them on the stool behind him.

I turn around to face the mirror when he turns back around. I reach behind me, grabbing his hand and pull him up behind me. We stand there looking into the mirror and I position my neck to where he can kiss and nibble on it.

KateDegales
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateDegales

He is kissing on my neck and he reaches around and starts rubbing my swollen lips. As he is doing this I reach back and undo his zipper and start rubbing his ever enlarging cock.

He starts to moan, I stop and turn to face him, lifting my left leg up on a stool that was nearby. I brace myself against the mirror and tell him to eat me. As he starts licking and teasing my wet pussy I know it won’t be long before I hit my climax. As he is eating me I grab a hold of his long black hair and hold as tight as I can to my pussy.

I start moaning and shaking to the point of orgasm. I let out a big scream. As I get control of myself there is a knock on the dressing room door. I had forgotten where I was when the lady on the other side of the door asks if everything is okay. I start to laugh and say, "Yes I scared myself" and sorry. As the clerk walks away I turn back to my strange sex hungry friend. I hadn't noticed how beautiful his grey eyes were. I lean in and kiss him, thanking him for all his help. As I start to try on a different bra I ask if he could help me decide on which bra and panties I should get.

After about thirty minutes of trying those items on, we both decide on a black lace push up and a black lace thong. I leave the store with my items, smiling and thinking I hope to run into him again on my next shopping trip. But if I don't see him again I wonder if the cute blonde with the big juicy ass would help measure me and I could seduce her into a moment of fun!

Published 
Written by silver08moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments