Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Olivia & Alex - Chapter 4

"Oliva lets Alex repay the favour."

2
0 Comments 0
9.7k Views 9.7k
789 words 789 words

Seconds went by and Olivia just looked at Alex. Shit, he thought, I’ve scared her.

Via wasn’t scared though. She was thinking. Thinking about how comfortable she felt around Alex. She felt just as safe and loved around him as she did around Annie. Via slowly nodded her head.

“Are you sure, baby?” Alex asked. “You don’t have to do anything you’re not comfortable with. I just want to make you feel as amazing as you’ve made me feel.”

“I’m sure,” Via said, her voice trembling a little. With shaking hands, she lifted her shirt over her head. “You too,” she said, nodding towards Alex’s covered torso. “I don’t want to be the only one naked.”

“Whatever makes you feel comfortable, sweetheart,” Alex replied while shrugging off his shirt and tossing it to the floor. 

Alex leaned in closer to Via, taking her face in his hands, and kissed her slowly. He tried to put all the care and affection he felt into the kiss to show Via that he would take care of her. He slowly lowered his hands down her arms and then up her sides. He rested his hands just below her bra, a silent question. Via unhooked her bra and tossed it to the floor as a reply.

Alex broke the kiss to get a good look at Via’s breasts. “They’re amazing,” he said, mostly to himself. He brought his hands up and flicked both of her nipples with his thumbs.

The contact made Via squeal. Alex’s hands felt so different than Annie’s, stronger, rougher. Having them on her skin felt right. She moaned as Alex took both breasts in his hands, holding their weight.

“So amazing,” he whispered before lowering his mouth to Via’s right breast and kissing around the areola. 

“Oh, Alex,” she moaned. Alex moved to her left breast, giving it the same loving treatment. Via slowly laid back down on the bed and started to undo her jeans.

Alex helped her remove her jeans and panties before removing his own. “You’re so beautiful,” he moaned before laying back down on the bed.

Alex kissed Via hard and she could feel his hard cock rub against her virgin pussy. The feeling made her moan and lift her hips to rub harder.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

“Whoa, baby. Slow down,” Alex warned. “You’re not thinking straight right now. When we do have sex, I don’t want you to regret it.”

Via huffed in frustration making Alex chuckle. Via soon forgot her frustration as Alex started kissing down her body. He kissed in a straight line until he made it to just above her warm, wanting pussy. He started kissing down her left leg, to her knee, and then switched to her right leg, leaving a trail of kisses up her thigh.

Alex looked up at Via, looking for some sign of approval. She bit her lip in anticipation and he smiled. Alex lowered his head and slowly licked from the bottom of Via’s pussy to the top, flicking her clit when he reached it, making Via shiver and arch her back.

God, she tastes better than I could have imagined. Alex thought. He started a rhythm of kissing and licking Via’s wetness until she wrapped her hands in his hair and begged for more.

Alex flicked her clit again before slowly entering her soaked pussy with his middle finger. 

Via moaned loudly. His finger is so big. She thought. “More, Alex. More!” She begged, practically weeping.

Alex latched onto her swollen clit and pushed another finger into her willing cunt. He started rubbing her pussy walls relentlessly while sucking on and flicking her clit.

“That’s it. Right there!” Via yelled. “Don’t stop, baby. You’re going to make me cum!” Just as the last word left her lips, Via’s pussy clamped down on Alex’s hand and released stream after stream of hot cum.

“Holy shit,” Alex said, his face and hand covered in Via’s juices. “You can squirt.”

Via’s face was beet red when she came down from the best orgasm she’s ever had. She was embarrassed at the mess she made and worried about what Alex would think. “I’m sorry, Alex,” she stammered. “That’s never happened before.”

“Oh baby,” Alex started, wiping his face on his arm, “don’t be embarrassed. That was really hot.” 

Via looked up at him and saw wonder on his face. Alex bent down and kissed her softly. “Come,” he said. “Let’s get cleaned up. Shower with me?” 

Via smiled and nodded her head, following Alex off the bed and into his bathroom.

 

Published 
Written by MelodyRae
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors