Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Padlocked...and More Part 4

"The most intense and full-"filling" evening of my life."

4
1 Comment 1
12.2k Views 12.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Things were different all of a sudden. Consider it instinct or just a feeling or even the attitude I sensed all around me. Cindy ordered me to just be ready when she returned but she didn't return alone. Adam was no longer with her but about a dozen very sexy and giggling young ladies were. It was only about nine o'clock that evening and Cindy asked me if I was ready for a party. She also told me that whatever happened that I shouldn't be afraid and she would be right there all night. It was her use of the word afraid that scared me the most but I was so busy being poked and caressed and played with by all these women I'd never seen before to know what to think.

I was led and laid down onto a wooden bench Cindy dragged in from the room I usually slept in at night. I was instantly placed face up with my legs spread and pulled back beneath me. It was then that Cindy removed the brass padlock from my cock I'd worn since I became her property. When she returned from another room I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Cindy was holding two handfulls of tied shut used condoms. The girls all went crazy whooping and hollering and looking at me. That's when one of the girls approached me and forced an open mouth ring gag into my mouth and then held a plastic funnel above my head.

"Remember when you told me that most men don't cum enough to really taste when you're sucking them off?" Cindy whispered. "Well tonight you're going to taste what you've been missing."

One of the girls sat down on the bench and snuggled up so that my head was between her legs and right against her naked pussy. She began caressing my head and hair as Cindy explained what was about to happen. She said that my cock was now free of the padlock in it but a tight leather cock ring around it and my balls would keep me erect and I was going to be played with and even sucked on by all those beautiful women.

"You can cum if you want to," she said, "But I suggest you hold out as long as you can because even if you do they're not going to stop until every drop of all this cum is in your belly."

As simple as that the feeding began. All I could do was look up as the first condom was held above my head and the knotted end was cut off. The lady holding it inverted it and all the gooey slimy contents began to flow into my mouth. In the meantime I was being stroked until I was rock hard and then a hot wet mouth went down on my cock. These ladies were going wild. My mouth filled with cum and I was ordered not to swallow yet. After three condoms totally filled my mouth it was Cindy that commanded me to swallow. I was within seconds of cumming when the mouth on my cock just disappeared.

Someone else was sucking me then and I was sure I wasn't going to last but another minute or so. She didn't stop and I erupted like a volcano. I came so hard it hurt. Everyone was cheering as the first time I'd cum in actually months filled the delicious mouth of someone I couldn't see. Suddenly she appeared with her mouth full above me and I could only stare as her lips opened and she drooled my own cum into my mouth. The condoms just kept coming (excuse the term) and pouring into my mouth. I was gulping and choking on a non stop river of cum. Between my legs, my cock was sucked on again and it didn't take me long to cum again. This time it was even harder; to cum I mean.

My cock was becoming horribly tender but remained pretty much erect thanks to the cock ring and a couple viagra Cindy had fed me without my knowing it an hour or so earlier. A condom was poured over my face and smeared around and another one was emptied over my eyes practically cementing them closed. There was cum in my nose and dripping down the sides of my face. When the first batch of condoms were emptied the ring gag was removed and I was ordered to hold the contents of four or five of them in my mouth and even swish it around like mouthwash.

My cock was incredibly sore then. More condoms appeared and the feeding continued. I couldn't see it but I could tell my cock was swollen and puffy to about twice it's normal size. I think I came again but I don't think anything came out of me. My balls were played with and tugged on. They were stretched and pulled all the while someone was constantly sucking on my poor defenseless cock. Someone had gotten a couple fingers into my ass and suggested to Cindy that I should be plugged.

SharonStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStark

She retrieved a medium butt plug and there was no problem figuring out what to lube it up with. Cindy pushed it slowly into my ass and the pressure against my prostate was like a bomb going off inside me. Different women kept patting my belly like a drum and laughing about how much more room I had for more cum. More man slime was poured onto my chest and over my cock. The sucking stopped then but the handjobs didn't. The worst part was when a tight fist was holding my cock and just the extremely over sensitive head of my cock was rubbed and massaged. I was going out of my mind and praying for them to stop. The ring gag went back in then just to keep me quiet.

Somewhere two or three hours later the last condom was poured into my mouth. Every empty condom was laid like trophies on my chest and full belly. I had no idea how many there were but later Cindy informed me that I'd been fed 43 loads of cum out of 47. The rest was all over my face and body. I was untied then and allowed to set up. A couple of the women literally licked my face clean and I swear I was getting horny and hard again. Suddenly most of the women moved into the kitchen and Cindy sat down in front of me.

"It's after midnite," she whispered, "Do you know what day this is?"

In my sheltered existence as her boy toy I didn't. Every day was about the same and my outside exposure was limited to practically nothing.

"It's your birthday," she said, "Today is your birthday and I've been planning this for days."

Now all the women returned. There were actually 14 of them and every one of them was holding two double shot glasses in their hands. I could smell the booze but as soon as the first one of them toasted me with one of the glasses I discovered that my drink was quite non alcoholic. I took the full double shot into my mouth and discovered that no matter what they were drinking I was drinking their pee!

One by one each of them handed me a double shot of their individual pee and introduced themselves. Several of my shots I used to swish around trying to get the lingering cum out of my mouth. It didn't matter because it was all the same. Horrible. Almost in tears after fourteen shots of the fresh and nasty pee of fourteen women Cindy stepped forwards and told me she was saving the best for last. There was only one glass in her hand. She handed it to me and staring into her eyes. It was a lot more than a double shot but I gulped it down. I looked like I was pregnant and I felt like it too. My belly was bulged out and everything inside my aching belly was gurgling and churning around.

Cindy informed me that there was only one thing left to do then. She handed each of the ladies a big flat paint stick from the local hardware store and ordered my onto my hands and knees for my birthday spanking. Each of the ladies was allowed five swats. I think after I think ten swats I was really dreading the rest. After the first lady swatted me she appeared at my face for a birthday kiss. She sat down on the bench I was tied to earlier and she spread her legs and opened her pussy. A simple kiss was all I was allowed while the next in line pounded on my ass. I think the heat coming from my butt heated the entire room. This part at least was a most secret fantasy of mine. Despite the almost blistering pain I was feeling and some very nice bruises that would last for days, I was incredibly turned on just from being spanked.

When everyone was done I just collapsed and laid there like a beached whale for a couple hours. At one point one of the ladies mounted my face while she was fingering herself. When she came she squirted all over my face. That always fascinated me then another lady did the same thing. Cindy got me up later after everyone was gone and escorted me to her bed. I managed to pee what almost looked like weak milk and came out of me like fire. Cindy tried to remove the butt plug but with my ass practically sizzling I begged her to just leave it there. She briefly washed my face and hair and I slept like a baby next to her for the first time in months. I realized then why Adam wasn't there. In the morning we fucked like rabbits and I suddenly realized that things were about to change.

"It's time for your presents," she said.

Published 
Written by padlocked88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments