Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playtime At Work - Part 1

"Boss and his sexy employee have some fun at work."

9
7 Comments 7
22.4k Views 22.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
After working for nine long hours, Caroline is beyond exhausted and wants nothings more than to go home and take a long warm bath. As she gathers up her things from her desk, she looks up and sees Karen, her boss’s secretary walking towards her.

“Caroline the boss wants to see you before you leave,” she says, while writing down something on a notepad.

“What exactly did he say?” she asks Karen.

“He didn't say anything else, but he did look pissed-off though.”

Caroline looks at the front door and is very tempted to just leave but she knows her boss will probably fire her.

“Alright, thanks for telling me,” she smiles at Karen.

“No problem sweetie,” she says before walking away.

Once she enters his office, she expects him to be busy working on some project but he is no where to be seen. She hears the door close behind her, she quickly turns around to see her boss. Michael James is a tall and handsome man, he has short black hair and emerald green eyes. Eyes that are staring at Caroline with hunger and lust. She bites her lower lip as she feels herself getting wet.

Secretly she fantasizes about having sex with her boss, right here in his office. She even tried to tease him many times by wearing short skirts and bending over in front of him to pick up something she “accidentally” dropped on the floor. But no matter what she did he never reacted to her actions.

“Mr. James you wanted to see me," she says nervously.

He doesn't respond because he’s too busy staring at her chest. She looks down and realizes two buttons of her blouse are undone, exposing her red bra and the top of her cleavage.

I finally get a reaction out of him, she thought, while trying to hide the smile on her lips. As she starts to button up he stops her.

“Leave it like that!” he growls, before narrowing his eyes at her.

“Tell me something Miss Smith, what game are you playing with me?”

A look of confusion crosses her face, “What do you mean? I’m not playing any game Mr. James.”

“You know exactly what I’m talking about Caroline. Do you know how badly I want to bend you over my desk and fuck you senseless until you scream my name over and over again," he says in a husky voice.

Her eyes widen when he locks the door behind him. He starts walking towards her and she could feel her heart beating faster against her chest.

“How do you expect me to work, when you flaunt your sexy body. I know you purposely drop something in front of me just so you can behind over and show me that round and luscious ass of yours.”

He walks past her and throws everything that’s on the table onto the floor. He turns to look at her before roughly grabbing her. Too stunned by his actions, she lets him pick her up and lay her on top of his desk. She tries to sit up but he holds her down with one firm hand.

“I want you right now and I know you feel the same way," he says, while lightly stroking her cheek. She shivers as his fingers leave a cool path against her warm skin.

“Do you want me to stop Caroline?” he asks her, as his hands cup her breasts.

He squeezes her nipples gently through her blouse. She moans quietly and shakes her head unable to say a word. He grabs the front of her blouse and rips it open, catching her by surprise. He slides his hands behind her back, unclasping her red bra. She shivers as the cool air teases her bare breasts.

“Perfect. Just as I imagined them," he whispers huskily.

He leans down and takes a stiff nipple into his mouth. He flicks his tongue across her hard bud while gently squeezing her other breast. But all too soon he pulls away from her.

“I asked you a question Caroline and I expect a proper answer.”

She tries to respond but all she could do is stare at him, wanting his mouth back on her breasts.

“Answer me Caroline!”

She whimpers, at his demanding tone. “Please Mr.

LizAndrea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizAndrea

James don’t stop," she says breathlessly.

“Don’t worry I have no intention of stopping.” He grabs her skirt and pulls it up to her waist.

He chuckles when he realizes she’s not wearing anything underneath.

“No panties? You're just begging me to fuck you," he smirks, as his hands caress her thighs.

Michael grips her small waist and pulls her to the edge of the table. He grabs her legs and spreads them wide open. He groans, his mouth watering when he sees her pink glistening pussy.

“Before we do anything else I have to taste your pussy," he whispers, as he leans down.

He grips her hips and buries his face in between her thighs, his tongue licking and sucking her aching clit. Her hands grip his hair tightly, pulling him closer to her pussy. He groans and continues to greedily eat her out.

"You taste so fucking good," he says, as his tongue moves in lazy circles around her clit.

His thumb gently runs over her clit before his hand slides up her stomach to squeeze her tits. She looks down at him and watches him pleasuring her. He flattens out his tongue and runs it up and down her wet slit. He sucks her clit hard, her legs shaking as she feels herself getting closer and closer to orgasm. To push her over the edge he slides a finger deep inside her. Her eyes widen as she rides out the waves of her orgasm. Her moans of pleasure echoing throughout the room. Without giving her a minute to rest, he slides another thick finger inside her. His fingers slowly move inside her, searching and exploring the tight walls of her pussy.

“You love my finger fucking your little pussy, don’t you baby?” he asks, while gradually pumping his fingers faster.

He adds another finger and pumps them in and out, until she is panting, moaning and just on the verge of screaming. She arches her back and bucks her hips against his moving fingers. He starts to thrust his fingers in a harder and deeper rhythm. Suddenly he pulls out his fingers and puts them inside his mouth, tasting her sweet juices. He looks right at her as he licks every last drop. He grips her hair tightly making her look right into his eyes as he slides his fingers back inside her aching core.

"Fuck, that feels so good," she moans.

She tries to contain her loud moans, afraid that her co-workers will be able to hear her. He lets go of her hair and slowly starts rubbing her swollen clit. The moment he touches her clit, she is unable to hold back her moans anymore. The feeling of his thick fingers thrusting inside her is too overwhelming. She grips each side of the desk as he pumps his fingers even harder. She throws her head back as he rubs her clit faster and faster. When he hits her g-spot she screams.

“Fuck, right there Michael, please don’t stop," she begs him.

“That’s it baby, cum for me Caroline, cum!” he demands.

Obeying his command, she closes her eyes as her body explodes with the most intense orgasm. She lets go of the desk and tightly holds onto his arms as he makes her cum over and over again. Her tight pussy gripping his fingers, as her orgasm spreads throughout every inch of her body. Her juices dripping down her inner thighs, he greedily laps up all her sweet juices while still slowly pumping his fingers inside her. Once her orgasm subsides, she lays still on the table, trying to control her heavy breathing. After a minute she hears someone knocking on door. She quickly stands up and starts putting her skirt back into place but Michael grabs her arm.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asks completely unfazed by the knocking on the door.

”Were just getting started," he says while unbuckling his belt.

Published 
Written by naughtygirl00
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments