Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Power Hungry

"Two can play the teasing game, sir."

5
1 Comment 1
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

We've been here too many times before. You try and tease me. Pushing me against the wall in a discreet corner of the office copy room. Pulling on my pencil skirt and rubbing on my red lace panties and clit just enough to leave me breathless. Holding all the power. Never letting me prove my worth. Never letting me push you to the edge and making you beg for it.

Today that all changes. I want to show you what I can do and I know you want it too. I smile devilishly. I'm ready to make you cum for me; because of me. I pull your eager hand away from my lace panties and break the kiss as you look at me breathless and confused. I smile as I move my lips to your earlobe, nibbling and pulling with my teeth. My hot breath on your neck as I move down to place kisses there and sucking hard to leave my mark. You flinch and I laugh lightly. I've only just begun.

I pull on your tie to loosen it and pull it over your head along with your shirt. The red silk falls to the floor by my feet. I almost miss its presence wrapped tightly around my wrists. I trail kisses down to your chest flicking my wet tongue on your sensitive nipples and then in a V shape from nipple to navel and back. I feel your cock twitch and look up at you patiently waiting. Your hands fondle clumsily for your belt and I laugh. 

I remove it for you as I don't want to waste any more time. I slide it off and unbutton your trousers as I do. You tug desperately at the hem and push them to your feet. Now it's only your boxers to go. I pull on your boxers, hooking my fingers in each side and slowly lowering them. You always wear your Armani briefs. 

I kiss along the V of your hips and begin to lower my mouth as I push your boxers to the floor. You kick them off quickly. We won't need those for a while. Your dick is rock hard now and ready for me, but I don't give in yet. I kiss the tops of your thighs moving closer to you shaft and licking the line along your groin as you squirm.

I'm on my knees for you now. I take your dick in my right hand holding steady as I lick down your length on all sides and a generous wet lick for your balls and taint. I kiss the tip and lick down the length again as it glistens with my saliva. I take the tip in my mouth and begin to suck lightly. I  take another inch each time I return to the tip until almost all seven inches are in. It's so thick it fills my whole mouth. Just how I like it. I start to build up a rhythm, bobbing my head up and down the entire length as I suck hungrily.

You try and catch your breath as you steady yourself leaning on the photocopier. The sound of your lustful moans drive me wild and I can feel my juices start to overflow from my panties. Reaching out I grab your balls in my hand and fondle as I continue to suck. I reach the tip and swirl my tongue, then lightly flick my tongue back and forth teasing the urethra. You almost lose balance as your knees quake. You didn't expect that. 

KittyKlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyKlum

I can taste you now as the pre-cum drips down my throat. I break and move my mouth to your balls, taking one at a time. I lick and suck swirling my tongue mimicking what you loved on your cockhead. I start building pressure slowly. I know you love it and that just makes me want to take it even more. I give you one last hard suck on your balls and you flinch. I stop just for a moment to tease you. I know you're close and dying for me to suck your cock dry.

I return to sucking the shaft and you grab my head, pushing me down as you try and gain back control. I allow it for now. I gag slightly as your hard cock hits the back of my throat but it doesn't stop me. I want to drink it all and taste your cum again and again. Wrapping your hand in my long red hair you push me down forcing me to take it all but I don't flinch because I love it rough too.

Maybe someday I'll let you face fuck me until there's no cum left inside you. I feel you twitch as your moans get louder and more breathless. You're so close.

'Oh Fuck, Sh-Shannon yes. I'm going to cum.'

I lick my lips ready for it.

'Mmmm please let me swallow it all. I'm so hungry.'

Those words push you over the edge. You oblige and as I swirl and suck the tip again I feel the warmth hit the back of my throat. Swallowing all of the salty goodness that I desperately craved. I pull away and look in your eyes still filled with lust after you've cum. I can feel my pussy tingling. Hot and soaking. I'm ready to feel you.

I want to feel your mouth and cock but I want to keep the power for now.  I stop myself. I want to tease you. I want to leave you imagining how good it would be to fuck me and taste me as I sway my sweet little ass up and down the office.

I stand up. Pull down my skirt and fix my hair back into a tight ponytail and button my blouse. You look at me baffled and naked as I smile knowing how much you want me.

'Have a nice day, sir,' I say as I leave you alone.

I guess I've got the power now. Leaving you to get dressed, I head back into the office towards my desk. Pleased with today's efforts and the hunger satisfied, for now.

Published 
Written by AmateurAquarius
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments