Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Prom 1

"I do not want to lose my virginity yet."

6
6 Comments 6
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I am visiting a couple of friends. One owns a restaurant and the other owns an auto paint and body shop. I am here because I have a Camaro that needs to be painted.

It is Friday afternoon and I am at Bob’s restaurant having a late lunch. Bob is sitting with me. The waitress is Brandi. She is what some would call very plain. She is toothpick thin and no curves to see.

Brandi brings our food - but both orders are wrong. I see she has made several mistakes since I have arrived. I look at Bob and say, “What is going on here with Brandi? I was in here last month and she got my order perfect, but today she is making all kinds of simple mistakes.”

Shrugging he replies, “I have no idea. She has been doing this for three days.”

“You go tell her to come out and talk to me,” I say.

A couple of minutes later Brandi comes to me and asks, “May I help you?”

“Sit down Brandi we need to talk.”

“Sir, I cannot do that, the boss will fire me.” 

I smile. “He will not fire you. I will take care of any problems.”

She sit, a frown on her face. She is not happy. “Now, tell me what is wrong. I can tell there is something wrong. I was in here last month and gave you a complicated order and you got it right. Today, I give you a simple order and you got it wrong.” 

Seeing I will not take some lame excuse as an answer, she says, “My boyfriend broke up with me three days ago. We were supposed to go to the Prom next Friday. He gets me to buy the tickets and then he breaks up with me. He has already got a new date.” She starts crying.

Patting her on the shoulder, I say, “Cheer up, any man who would do what he did is not worth it. I am sure you can find a new date.”

Sniffling, “I do not think so. The only guys, I know without a date or not going stag, are under classmen. My mother suggested I take my cousin. That is so sick though.”

Looking Brandi over and thinking she is not so bad, I smile. “Hear me out before you say no. How about I take you to your Prom? Now, I'm three years older than you and you may not know me very well. I do feel everyone should go to their Prom, but not with a relative.”

Shocked, she says, “I am flattered but I am not going on a first date with anyone on my Prom night. It would take a minimum of three dates before I'd go with anyone to my prom.”

“What time you get off tonight? I will take you out tonight and tomorrow night. Then all we need to do is figure out when to have the third date.”

“Wait a minute, what do you mean by all this?” she asks.

“You said we needed three dates before you let me take you to your Prom. So we go out tonight and tomorrow and figure out a third date.”

“I heard you came here to get your car painted. More than likely you do not even have a suit here. With no suit, how can you take me to my Prom?” she asks.

“You are right," I say, laughing. "I do not have a suit here. That can be our third date Sunday. You can come with me back to my place two hours away and help me pick one out.”

“Now wait a minute. I will have to think about it. I think you may have to meet my parents first,” she says.

“Okay, you get off here at seven so I will pick you up at your place at eight-thirty and meet your parents then. I am sure you parents will have no problem.” 

She decides not to argue anymore and gives me her home address. I'm sure she thinks her parents will not like me. I pay my check and head out the door.

I am pulling my Harley with my Camaro and I go to Bill’s Body Shop. After taking my helmets from my trunk, I take my bike off the trailer and ride toward Brandi’s home.

Brandi arrives at seven-twenty and my bike is already in front of the house. She comes in and is surprised to see me sitting and talking with her parents.

“Charles is such a nice young man, Brandi and I think he will make a great Prom date for you. He told us about your third date and him taking you to his place to help pick out a suit. I think it is a wonderful idea so you can make sure you match. Only if you want to go,” her mother says.

“Fine, give me a few minutes to shower and change and we will go," Brandi says.

When she returns, she is wearing tight jeans and a tight t-shirt. I believe she is trying to show off a figure she does not have.

She gets on the bike behind me and, as I take off, she moves against my back. I feel her two nubs of tits pressing against my back. I stop the bike and turn it off. Turning to face her I ask, “Where do you want to go?”

She thinks it over before saying, “The submarine races are where I want to go.”

I start the bike again and think it over. I believe I know what is happening now. I will confront her when we get to the races.

When we get there, I remove the light blanket from the back of the bike. I look her up and down and see she is nervous. I say, “You know, you presented me a double-edged sword by the blade? I know there are two reasons for coming here. One is, if I try anything with you, you'll say I am just like every other man.”

With a look of shock on her face, she asks, “ Why do you think that? What do you think the other is?”

Smiling, I say, “The other is, if I do nothing then you will say I asked you to your Prom out of pity. The reason why, really, is because you did not really want to go out with me at all. You do not seem like someone who would go to the submarines races on a first date.”

Laughing now, she says, “You're so right and I see I actually have a smart one. Tell you what, we still go to the races but, if you try anything but kissing me, we are through.”

“We got a deal.” 

We head down to the water and stretch out on the blanket. She moves close to me so I can put my arms around her. We listen to the water hitting the bank as I slowly kiss her soft lips.

Miss_Tessy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miss_Tessy

We are at the races for over an hour before I say, “I better get you home.”

We get to the bike and she seems a little puzzled. She sighs saying, “I know you said you would not try anything but kissing me. But I do still wonder if you are attracted to me or if it is just pity.”

I smile. “If I show you something, do you promise to not to think the worst of me?”

She thinks it over before replying, “If it is something that will prove it is not pity, then I will not think the worst of you.”

I see a shock look cross her face as I open my jeans and pull out my hard, thick cock. I say, “If there is no attraction for you, I would not be this hard.”

She is quiet on the ride home and I think I may have really messed up. At her place, she starts to hand me the helmet back and kisses me. “We will see what happens tomorrow and go from there,” she says. 

Not taking the helmet, I tell her, “Hang onto it. This is my transportation for a few days. I'm happy you do not think the worst of me.”

After kissing me again, she heads inside.

Saturday I arrive at Bill’s Paint and Body to help get my Camaro ready to paint. I spend the day in silence and thinking about Brandi.

We have just finished painting the Camaro and putting it in what I call the baking area, to set the paint, when Bob arrives. He quickly says, “I do not know what happened between you and Brandi, but she seems to be back to her old self.”

“Good, we have another date tonight so do me a favor and book the center table for me and Brandi. Then see if there is anything she wants to try on your menu, but does not feel she can afford, and fix two of them. The last thing I need for you to do is, do not let her know we are dining there. I am picking her up when she gets off.”

I stay at the shop until it is time for me to head to meet Brandi. I am thinking what a nice time we had the previous night and I'm wishing I lived closer so we could get to know one another better and maybe date more.

I arrive at the restaurant as Brandi is walking out the door. Smiling, she asks, “Where are we having dinner?”

Taking her hand and turning her around, I say, “Right here. I have already ordered for both of us and I do hope you enjoy it.”

I lead her to the center table. I pull out her chair and, as soon as we are seated, our drinks and food arrives. She looks down and says, “Oh no, this is too expensive.”

I say, “Do not worry about it. I have money. One more thing, how much did the Prom tickets cost you?”

Puzzled, she says, “Forty dollars.Why?”

I reach on my wallet and hand her the cash and say, “I asked you to the Prom, so I pay. I do not want to hear any arguments about it.”

We eat while talking and I am enjoying her company and have to admit I will be really sad when I head home the next weekend.

I pay the bill and lean over to her. I whisper, “Where would you like to go now?”

Without any hesitation she whispers back, “I would like to go where we were last night.”

She goes to the restroom as I sit there in shock. She returns a few minutes later and says, “I hope you do not mind if I bring my purse tonight.”

Heading for the door I say, “Sure, I have no problem with it.”

We get on the bike and, in a few minutes, we're stretched out on the blanket again. We start kissing and I feel her hands running up and down my stomach before she asks “Are you in the same mood as you were last night?”

A little shy this time, I say, “Yes, I am and, if you would like to see, I will show you again.”

Bowing her head a little she says, “I would like that very much and, if you do not mind, I would like to touch it as well.”

I lay back and open my jeans. My cock springs straight up, hard. I take her hand and place it on my cock saying, “Be gentle and careful unless you want to have a mess all over your hand.”

I moan as she slowly runs her hand up and down my hard shaft. I feel her wrap her hand around my cock and slowly pump it up and down. Her hand is so soft and feels so good. I grab her hand and say, “Be careful. I'm about to cover your hand in cum.”

Shyly she says, “It's okay, I have something to clean it up with. I have never felt a cock or cum before, so I want you to shoot your cum.”

I am in shock as I release her hand. Never felt a cock or cum must mean she is still a virgin. I moan some more as she speeds up pumping my cock. I feel my cock start pulsating as it spills cum all over her hand.

She reaches in her purse with her clean hand and pulls out some paper towels. I see her think about maybe tasting my cum but she changes her mind.

I lay there with my pants open and say, “How about I return the favor?”

“What do you mean? I am a virgin and do not want to lose my virginity yet,” she says.

I smile and say, “I will make sure you are still a virgin when I am through. But you will feel pleasure like you just gave me.”

She looks around before she asks, “What will I have to do?”

I blush a little. “Just take off your pants and panties and lay back and enjoy.”

Looking around again she slides her pants and panties down and off. I move between her legs and feel her shiver as I run my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top. She is so wet and tasted so good. I hear her start moaning as my tongue darts in and out of her pussy. I find her clit and lightly suck on it.

She cries out, “Oh my, what are you doing to me?”

I bury my face in her pussy as she floods my mouth during her first orgasm. I drink in her juices as her orgasm travels through her body. I lick her clean and then she starts putting on her clothes.

“Do you always use your mouth on a woman?” she asks. 

Smiling I say, “I do love to eat pussy but not after I have shot a load of cum in it. I will tell you this, even though you just had your first orgasm, you are still a virgin. Now, I will take you home and will pick you up at one tomorrow afternoon.”

Published 
Written by Country52466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments