Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Prom 2

5
4 Comments 4
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words
I arrive to pick Brandi up on my motorcycle. She comes out before I have a chance to get off and says, “I do not know why everyone thinks riding a motorcycle is so special.”

Moving further back on the bike, I say, “Get on in front of me.”

She puts on the helmet and slides on in front of me. I say, “Now put your feet up on those pegs for I need the main pegs to work the break and gear shift.”

As we took off I am sure she can feel my cock poking her in her back. I know with my arms around her, while controlling the bike, I wish I could slip my hand up her shirt and play with her tits.

We are on the road for about thirty minutes before I pull over. She climbs off the bike and says, “I can see now what is so special about riding a bike. I enjoyed it immensely, all except this.” She reaches down and grabs my cock through my jeans.

Smiling I say, “What can I say other than your hot body excites me.”

I see a surprised look on her face as she says, “So, because you think my body is hot, your cock pokes me in the back.”

Nodding my head I say, “Yes, if you want my cock to stop poking you in the back you have one of three choices to stop it.”

Hands on her hips she asks, “What are the three choices?”

Quietly responding, “One is not going to happen right now, that is, you drive the bike by yourself.”

Nodding she says, “I can understand that. So the next choice is.”

Laughing, I say, “The next choice is something I do not think you want to do, since you have had a taste of being in front. The next choice is for you to move back behind me.”

Shaking her head she comments, “You are right about that. I want to ride in front of you for as long as I can. I think I may know what the final choice is then.”

Smiling I say, “I bet you do and there is a nice set of bushes over there for you to take care of the problem. I will give you another choice once we get over there of either your hand or your mouth.”

I see her blush as we start toward the bushes. Once we are in the back she turns and works on my jeans. In what seems less than a minute, she has my jeans and boxers down to my knees.

I feel her soft hand slide up and down my hard shaft. I moan as she works on my cock. Seeing a strange look on her face I say, “Go ahead and kiss or lick it if you want. Take it in your mouth and suck if you want, just be careful of your teeth, for it may be hard but it is still delicate.”

As she slowly strokes my cock up and down, I can see her thinking it over. She smiles and says, “I do not think I will try that yet. Maybe later I will give up and taste your cock and cum.”

She squeezes and pumps my cock harder. I can feel my cock throbbing in her hand and know soon, I will be shooting my load of cum. My balls tighten and as I groan and moan, my cock starts to pulsate shooting rope after rope of cum to the ground.

I feel her pulling up my boxers and jeans as I recover. It is at this point I decide I am going to try something and hope for the best. I have tasted her pussy and now I want to feel her tits.

We get back on the bike with her in front of me. We are on the road for about fifteen minutes before I take my left hand off the handle bars and put it on her waist. I trace my hand up to her breast and even though it is small it feels firm. I brush her nipple through her clothes and it feels erect, like it wants to be sucked.

I feel her shiver and think I heard her say either please stop or please don’t stop. I lightly pinch her nipple through her clothes and have her pull my hand away. I lower my hand down to her waist. I put my hand between her legs and her pussy feels as if it is on fire.

I put my hand back on the handlebars and continue to ride. We are about fifteen minutes from where I plan the next stop, and once again move my hand to her breast. This time once my hand touches her breast she quickly moves it away.

I place my hand once again between her legs and find her jeans are soaked through. I do wish I did not have a helmet on so I could lick her juices off my fingers.

When we stop so she could move behind me for the rest of the ride she says, “I am in so much trouble. You playing with my breast and rubbing between my legs have made me so excited, and all I have is this pair of jeans with me.”

Smiling I say, “Well we can do one of two things. One, once we get to my place you can take off your jeans and panties and run around nude from the waist down until we wash them. The other choice is you can take off your jeans and panties and we wash them, and I will give you something to cover up with.”

Blushing and laughing she replies, “I am not going to run around your place nude from the waist down, so I will take the cover up.”

She starts to climb on behind me when I reach between her legs. I rub her jeans good before putting my fingers to my lips. I close my eyes, savoring her sweetness before saying, “You know I may have to give you pleasure before we head back.”

She grabs my hard cock through my jeans after she climbs back on and says, “Maybe you will and maybe you won’t.”

Once we reach my home, I pull into the garage and thankful for it when she gets off the bike. I see her jeans are soaked from the front to the back between her legs. I close the garage door before we get off the bike.

I point out the bathroom and say, “I will be back in a minute with something for you to put on. Just take off your jeans and panties and we will wash them before we head back.”

I head to my bedroom to look for the dark sweat pants I intend to have her wear while we are there. I find them and turn to see her standing there nude from the waist down and holding her jeans and panties as she says, “Where are your washer and dryer? I changed my mind since you have already seen me naked from the waist down.”

Stunned I throw the sweats on the bed and head for the door. I show her where the washer and dryer are and say, “Once you start your clothes come back into the bedroom so you can pick my suit for Friday.”

As she walks back into the bedroom, I am stretched out on the bed. I point and say, “The closet is there and the suits are on the right. Pick the one you think will look best and bring it in here.”

She is in the closet for about five minutes before returning with the suit for me Friday. She hangs it on the door handle before joining me on the bed. She kisses my lips before asking, “What would I have to do in order to let me drive the bike back at least part of the way?”

She catches me by surprise by her question. I smile and say, “First you will have to remove all your clothes. Then you will have to let me suck your nipples. Then to finish it off you will have to suck my cock while I eat your sweet pussy. Unless you want it different you will still be a virgin when we leave here.”

I can see the indecision on her face as she thinks it over. She is still thinking about the conditions when we hear the washer end.

LILLYROSE2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LILLYROSE2

She quickly moves to change her clothes over.

I am lying on the bed and thinking maybe I overstepped a few things. I am about to change my mind and thinking about just letting her do some driving back when she walks in the room.

My jaw drops when I see her small but firm tits with her perky nipples nude before me. She shyly turns her head and asks, “You promise I will still be a virgin when we finish?”

Stuttering, I say, “You will be a virgin unless you tell me you want me to take your virginity.”

She moves to the bed and starts working on my jeans saying, “Okay then, you have seen me naked now is your turn.”

I sit up and remove my shirt, as she unfastens my jeans. I stand and remove my jeans and boxers. I hear her sigh loudly once she sees my naked body.

I pull her on top of me as I lie back down. I squeeze her firm ass as I move for her nipples. I hear her moan as I suck first one then the other. Her nipples are so firm and so inviting like they have been waiting to be sucked since I first met her.

I hear her moan as I reach between her legs and play with her clit. She is so wet that I would be willing to bet if she wants me to pop her cherry, she would already be wet enough. I pull away from her nipples and say, “Now is the time for me to eat your pussy and you suck my cock.”

She moves around and seems to hesitate before I feel her tongue lick the base of my cock to the tip. I let out a moan, as my tongue darts inside her sweet pussy. I feel the head of my cock enter her warm, wet mouth. It feels as if she has rolled her lips over her teeth to keep from hurting me.

I can feel her trying to take more and more of my cock in her mouth. I want to try and push my cock where it hits the back of her throat, but do not want to hurt her. I am also thinking that if I did force it down the back of her throat, I would not get a chance to pop her cherry later.

I manage to push my tongue deep enough in her pussy that it hit her hymen. Being careful not to break it, I move my tongue back and suck her clit some more. I hear slurping sounds and moans, as we continue working on each other.

I feel my balls tighten and know I am about to explode in her mouth, so I suck her clit harder while rubbing her pussy walls with my finger. I feel her stiffen before she lifts her mouth off my cock and screams, “Oh fuck, I am coming.”

As she starts flooding my mouth with her juices, she covers my cock with her mouth again and sucks hard. It takes just a few seconds before my cock starts pulsating dumping a huge load of cum in her mouth. I hear her slurping as she tries to drink my cum down. I can feel some slip between her mouth and my cock.

I see her lift her head and feel her lick my cock clean. I reach down and pull her up close to me. I take her in my arms and say, “Rest now, we have a long ride back a little later.”

We doze off and when I wake, I see it is about an hour and a half before dark. I wake Brandi and say, “We need to get started back. I will give you some sweat pants for the ride back so you can change back into your jeans at my hotel.”

I put my suit and her jeans in the bag I usually tie on the back of the bike. I cannot help but watch her bend over as she pulls on my sweats. I think lucky sweats, for I would love to be all over her ass.

We move out to the bike and we leave with her behind me. We ride for about half an hour before I pull over. I give her instructions on how to take off, stop and shift gears. I lean forward and say, “Now when it starts getting dark you need to pull over and ride in the back again.”

I grab the back of the bike and it took her a few minutes and a lot of jerks before she gets us moving good. I ride nervously as she controls the bike. I lean forward and brush the crotch between her legs. My sweat pants she is wearing is soaked, and I wonder if it is from the vibration of the bike or is she thinking about our time at my place.

Just as the sun starts down she pulls the bike to a stop. She is smoother then when she took off. She turns to me and says, “I am glad you suggested the sweat pants, for I am soaked. I do not know why I keep thinking about sucking your cock while you eat my pussy. I do know that the thoughts keep coming back and I get so excited.”

We switch places and she leans forward. I feel her rubbing my cock through my jeans and she knows I have been thinking about it too. My cock is so hard to her touch and I hope she wants to at least jerk my cock off again when we get to my hotel. I know I would love for her to suck me off again while eat her pussy again.

We arrive at my hotel about thirty minutes after dark and head for my room. I let us in and remove my suit and her jeans. I hang my suit in the bedroom, and when I go back into the bedroom area, Brandi is lying on the bed nude. Smiling she says, “You ready for round two? I have been thinking about sucking your cock again while you eat my pussy ever since I felt how hard you were on the bike.”

I quickly undress and lie next to her. I moan as she takes the head of my cock in her mouth. It is just as wet as it was at my place. I could smell her scent as my tongue starts darting in and out of her pussy.

We are both slurping and moaning as we devour each other. We are both so ready for each other it is just a matter of minutes before we are flooding each other’s mouths.

We lie there and recover from our orgasms. I lift myself and look into her eyes before saying, “You can use the shower if you think you need one before I take you home. Before you ask, yes you are still a virgin or at least your pussy and ass are. If you want to change that now though I am willing.”

I see her come out wrapped in a towel while I lie nude on the bed. My cock is hard, wanting to be sucked more, but I know I will be taking her home soon. Smiling she says, “Right now, I will stay a virgin, but who knows what might happen after the prom. Now get dressed so you can take me home.”

I dress and watch as she gets dressed. I am sorry to have the day end. Once again, as she slips on her jeans, she says, “I am glad I wore your sweat pants here for my jeans would be soaked again. I would have a hard time explaining to my parents what happened.”

We go back out to the bike and get on. I ride slowly as I take her home, not wanting the night to end. I pull up at her house and she gets off.

She comes up to me and kisses my lips. She starts to pull away before asking, “So when you planning on heading back home?”

I calmly reply, “Well right now it will be Saturday unless some young woman can give me a good reason for staying.”

Smiling she comments, “Make sure to extend your stay until Sunday. My curfew will not be in effect on prom night and I do think I have something planned that will make you want to stay.”

With that she kisses my lips again and this time grabs my cock through my jeans. As she breaks the kiss she says, “Be sure no other female sees this but me before you leave.”

With that being said, she heads inside.

Published 
Written by Country52466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments