Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Loves It All

1
2 Comments 2
7.2k Views 7.2k
626 words 626 words
She loves every bit of his cock. She loves it in her hands, her mouth, her pussy, and in her ass. Her favorite place is in her mouth. Sucking on it makes her hornier then anything else. Her hot tight pussy gets soaking wet while she sucks him. When he talks dirty to her she tends to suck faster and faster. She loves to suck his cock. 

He loves having his cock sucked by her. It drives him nuts. He loves to feel her soft lips on the shaft and her wet hot mouth wrapped around its hard mass. He loves the way her warm drool slides down and over his balls. He loves to feel it on his fingers. Helps him know that she is having fun. The more drool the better. The best sensation he gets is when she has him grab the shaft and jerk it in and out of her mouth fast. He holds her head as he pumps it in and out of her mouth. The warm drool covers his fingers. 

She loves feeling his cock being jerked in and out of her mouth very fast. It makes her so wet that her juices start to run through her pussy lips. She feel his hand grab her hair and hold her still as he pumps his cock into her mouth. She drools on his shaft hoping he will shove it in her tight ass. She finally pulls away and straddles his legs. Slowly she slides her ass onto his rock hard cock and he moans.
 
He feels her start to pull away and he lets her up. He is very glad she stopped because he couldnt take much more. Her mouth is so good. It takes everything he has not to cum right away. His cock is slick with her saliva and he wonders what may be next. He wants that tight ass.

GabbieLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabbieLove

He watches her as she straddles his legs. He gets his wish and she slowly slides down on his cock. He can feel her warmth all around his cock. 

She slowly slides up and down on his cock moaning with the pleasure she as well as he is receiving. She watches his face and sees that he is enjoying his fucking. Slowly she rides up and down. She plays with her clit making the pleasure even more intense. Her ass is throbbing with a huge orgasm. Her clit swells with her playing and she can feel he is ready to explode. 

He loves when she just slides down on his cock. With her saliva making her ass well lubed he isnt for sure how much he can take. He watches her play with herself as she slides up and down. Feeling her ass tighten around his shaft he knows she is having a huge orgasm. Her eyes close and he feels a warm sensation on his belly. She has cum. He grabs her hips and shoves hard up into her ass and she moans in pleasure. He pumps hard and fast. He feels her slam down hard on his cock and he explodes hot wet cum deep into her ass. 

She feels her cum flow out and it lands on his belly. Feeling his hands on her hips she knows whats coming next. She feels him slam hard into her and she moans with pleasure. She feels his cock slamming hard into her ass. She loves the sensation. Feeling his cock harden she knows her ass is about to be filled with his cum. She slams hard down on his rock hard cock so she can get his cum deep in her ass. She feels the warm wet sensation and she knows her ass is now well fucked.

Published 
Written by writernot1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments