Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Showing Her What I Can Do

"I wanted to show you what I could do, and make you yearn for more."

6
3 Comments 3
12.0k Views 12.0k
956 words 956 words
I’ve been watching you, flirting with you, but you have been resistant. I could tell you had thoughts about me, but did not have the courage to show your cards. I decided it was time to take matters into my own hands this time.

I knew you were working late and figured I could slip in and take my shot. I walked into the building, thinking to myself… she is yours, just go after her. I would like to act as though I have all the confidence in the world, but like others, I have my doubts. I didn’t see anyone as I strolled in, great news.

I opened the door to your office and caught you by surprise, you turned quickly. I put a finger up to my mouth… shhhhh. I whispered to you, “Just lean back in your chair and relax”

You were nervous, but played along. I lifted up your skirt as I began to kiss your thighs, slowly moving closer to your sweet spot. You are resistant, but you give in and spread your legs.

I can feel the heat coming from you, my teeth lightly biting your thigh as I move in. I take a second to examine you, and then lift your legs up on the arm rests of your chair. I spread your slit, while my lips kiss your clit and my fingers spread your lips

You can feel my tongue slowly penetrate you; it slides slowly up your slit. I continue this while I hear you moan. I’m taking my time, trying to build things up for you, I want you to explode and make sure you don’t forget this anytime soon. You feel my tongue press deeper insider of you

I feel your juices start to flow, I press in deeper to taste you.

I smile and pick up the pace; you feel my lips engulf your clit. I'm looking up at you, and occasionally I catch you glance down at me before your eyes roll back in your head.

I start sucking your clit harder, and then moving my tongue inside of you while my teeth tease your clit, moving back quickly between the two. I can feel your hips moving; you are moaning and telling me, “Fuck! Don't stop what you are doing!”

You are dying to fuck my face, your hips are pushing into me and I'm pushing right back

I slide my hands up your body. You are tingling all over while I continue to suck your clit

You heave your breasts into my hands, you know I want them. I grab them and massage them as my tongue is darting in and out of your wet pussy. You grab my hands and squeeze your breasts; I can feel your hard nipples through your top. That just excites me more as I start going to town with my mouth.

GemmaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GemmaFoster

Picking up the pace, I am sucking your clit, using the tip of my tongue to flick it, changing speeds depending on your moans.

You are grinding your hips into my face, you want more. You say, “Oh. My. God!”

I am so focused on your clit I didn't notice you undo your top, I look up and you are grabbing your breasts and pinching your nipples, you look at me and smile, and then you lick your breast for me

I slide two fingers inside of you, you moan loudly as I start to slide them in and out of you.

Still licking your click, you look at me and intensely, you tell me, "More! Give me more."

I push my fingers deep inside of you and hold them there while I lick you slowly. I start to use the come here motion with my fingers inside of you. You look down and say, “ You’re quite good at this.”

I respond, “It's about time you let me prove it.”

You feel my fingers deep inside of you hitting your G-spot, my mouth wrapped around your clit, my tongue flicking it. I start picking up the pace with my tongue, sucking harder. Sliding my entire tongue over your clit while my fingers are teasing your pussy.

You are so wet and hot, your hips are thrusting. You are moaning, starting to let yourself go now

You are starting to fuck my face. Your hands grab my head, you hold me there firmly as you grind your hips into my face.

My fingers feel you start to gush, I start sucking with everything I have. As you start to scream you tell me, "Don't stop, eat my pussy, and make me cum!"

Your clit in my mouth, you can feel the pressure on it, my fingers pushing deeper inside of you. You scream out, “ Jesus Christ!” You grab my head and let out a loud scream. You yell "I'm cumming, don't fucking stop!"

I'm just along for the ride now, your hips are thrusting and your pussy is dripping. I'm sucking and licking your clit feverishly while my fingers are pounding inside of you the way my hard cock would love to, fingers grinding deep inside you, your pussy is tightening up as you are screaming out in ecstasy.

Your body jolting in the chair as you climax, your body starts to relax and I slowly pull out my fingers while I softly lick you. Your juices drench my face as I pull away and look up at you.

I have to pause and admire you, your sweet juices on my lips as I stare at bare breasts and your beautiful face. You smile and blow a kiss at me as I get up and go to clean myself up.

Published 
Written by myantonio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments