Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spectator Sport

"Two's company; twelve's an appreciative crowd"

10
5 Comments 5
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
There was a huge difference in their ages, but that didn't seem to bother either of them. Molly was twenty one and straight out of university, whilst bookish Nick was in his sixties, though he was secretive (even to her) about exactly which part of the sixties he was currently in.

Up to now it had been a platonic friendship, albeit laced with overt flirting on both sides. They had even talked about going on holiday together.

Over a quiet supper in a local pizzeria, Nick had decided to up his game. "I was wondering, Molly, with all this glorious hot summer weather we're having at the moment, if you'd fancy a trip to the beach tomorrow? Maybe you could get a tan."

She finished the last of her pizza and washed it down with a long gulp of red wine. "Mmm, that sounds like a great idea. I know a small beach up the coast from here, near Pendine Sands. It's always deserted mid-week." Under the table, she stroked a bare foot tantalisingly up his calf. "Maybe your little Molly could go topless? Even get a nice all-over tan?"

"Mmm I'd like that a lot. And when you're lying on your tummy I could oil your back for you, perhaps?"

"Yes please. And if I was only wearing a thong, would you oil my bum too?"

"Of course, it would be a pleasure." As he re-filled her glass he thought about stroking the contours of her curvaceous bottom.

Batting her eyelids suggestively at the older man, Molly added coquettishly: "You know I wouldn't stop you if your fingers wandered a bit, while you were oiling my arse?"

"Really?"

"No, I'd love it. I usually have to explore there myself, so to speak. Or use my dildo. So it would be wonderful if you did it for me." He began to blush. In her playful way, she delighted in embarrassing staid and stuffy Nick with her risque remarks.

After a short silence, Molly asked, "Cat got your tongue?"

He eased a finger around the collar of his shirt. "Er no, not at all. No, I'd like that a lot. Just so long as there are no spectators."

She placed her hand on his arm comfortingly. "Don't worry, babes. I can pretty much guarantee we'll have the beach to ourselves tomorrow."

~ ~ ~ 

The tiny cove of Llanforgen was about six miles outside the centre of Carmarthen, down a winding single-track lane. The surrounding area was a former tank training ground, owned by the Ministry of Defence. Nick was relieved to note that they hadn't passed a single 'To The Beach' sign the whole length of the track.

As the road surface changed from tarmacadam to loose gravel, the outline of a small horseshoe-shaped bay hove into view, framed by a stand of conifers. Sunlight positively twinkled on the azure blue sea. It could easily have beeen the South of France, he thought. He swung his long saloon into a deserted car park and pulled up to admire their discovery through the windscreen.

"Wow!"

"What did I tell you?"

He ran a hand slowly up her uncovered thigh. "Clever girl!"

Deftly, she wriggled out of her faded denim shorts, to reveal a fluorescent green thong. "I'll leave my top on until we get to the beach," she said. "But first I need to do pee-pee." She jumped out of the passenger seat, then called back through the open door: "Care to come and watch?"

"Er yes, I'd love to."

"Right, follow me."

So saying, she purposefully strode bare-footed down the path that led to the beach. Nick dutifully followed a few paces behind, carrying the picnic hamper and a drinks cold box.

When he caught up with Molly, she had already taken up a squatting position in front of a rocky outcrop. She slid her thong to one side and stroked her pussy vigorously to activate her waterworks. At last, a slender amber fountain began cascading onto the gravel in front of her. She pinched her labia lips to extend its range into a full-blooded spurt. Then it abruptly stopped. Looking up at him, she gave a lascivious grin. "Wanna join in?"

He was standing in front of her, nursing a semi-hard cock through his shorts, unsure whether he might involuntarily piss himself or even have a premature ejaculation. He looked sheepishly around to check that no-one was coming down the path. "Er, well if it's all right with you?"

"Sure. I've shown you mine, now you show me yours!" She pointed down at her moist slit. "Piss over my cunnie? Let's see how good your aim is."

His aim was very accurate and he had soon saturated her narrow Brazilian strip, leaving a large amber pool in front of the crouching girl. She rose up off her haunches and took his hand in hers to walk together to the beach.

As she had predicted, it was deserted. Topless, Molly settled face down on her beach towel. "Oil me, Nick? All over please."

He knelt beside her and began slowly applying the suntan lotion to her shoulders and back, before moving down until his two eager hands were fondling her voluptuous bottom. Cautiously, he parted her cheeks, revealing a perfectly-formed star-shaped opening, across which he nervously rubbed one thumb. She purred with delight. "Oh yes! More please. Put it inside, why don't you?"

Needing no second invitation, the man slid his oiled thumb into her anus. As it reached his second knuckle joint, he felt her expertly squeeze it with her sphincter.

GimenaCastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GimenaCastro

"Mmm, that is so good!" she groaned, burying her face in the towel. "In fact, it's fucking wicked!"

As Nick dextrously massaged the young woman's anus, she turned her head and whispered, "Why not come inside yourself, baby?"

"What here? On a public beach? Would that be er... wise?"

"No idea. But you know what Horace wrote in his Odes, don't you?"

"No, what?"

"Carpe Diem."

"Meaning?"

"Seize the day. Grasp the moment!"

"I hardly think the Roman poet had buggery on a Welsh beach in mind when he coined that aphorism," Molly.

She wriggled her bum to encourage him to finger her some more. "Don't be so stuffy! Now get those shorts off and let the lady see the goods." But as Nick stood up to remove his shorts, the gods decided to put an end to their erotic games.

A large splat of rain fell onto Molly's raised bottom. Followed by another. And a third. A sea storm was rapidly heading inland. The skies darkened, as if a celestial roller blind had been drawn across them, accompanied by an echoing boom of thunder.

"I think we're going to have to head for cover," said Nick, snatching up the picnic things. "Look up there, that old army shelter, let's see if it's open."

But it wasn't. Even pressed against its sheer concrete sides, the couple got little protection from the torrential rain. Nick stood forlornly in his baggy drill shorts, while Molly remained naked, holding her thong and T-shirt over her head as a rain hat. "Back to the car?" she asked plaintively.

"I guess so,"

~ ~ ~ 

Half-an-hour and several glasses of chilled white wine later, the would-be lovers had dried out in Nick's air-conditioned saloon. Molly was still naked, quietly sttroking herself across her slender slit. Nick had had the courage to remove his wet shorts, exposing a handsome erection. She moved her spare hand across to caress his shaft.

"Like me to suck you off?"

"In here?"

"Why not?"

"In broad daylight?"

"Well the place isn't exactly over-run with people, is it?"

"Couldn't we go somewhere more private?"

"Sweetie, where could be more private than this? Live dangerously, Nick. That's my motto. Now kneel down on the floor and start eating my pussy!"

"Okay, but first just reach down on your left-hand side and slide the lever back."

She did as instructed and marvelled as her high-backed passenger seat descended into a fully-reclined position. Nick followed suit.

She giggled and squeezed his hand. "Wow, that's great! Almost like being in bed."

He flipped a toggle on the dashboard and sun blinds dropped across all four side windows. "Now we're really in a bedroom," he said.

"You cleaver old stick. Roll yourself over and come inside me darling. I so want you to fuck me. I'm horny as hell!"

Before moving across as she'd instructed, he wiped an index finger along the opening of her pussy, withdrawing it to suck it in his mouth. "So I see." He repeated the action, this time smearing her juices over her lips, before kissing her passionately. "Ready for me?"

"You bet!" She snuggled closer to him, whispering in his ear, to make the request more obscene. "Do me Daddy. Fuck your little girl into the upholstery!"

Nick gave the performance of his life, encouraged by his new lover's regularly whispered verbal encouragement. "Oh you fucker, you dirty fucker!" she moaned. She had three huge orgasms in quick succession, before finally joining Nick in her fourth as he came copiously inside her.

For some time they lay in each others arms, sated but happy. She stroked the back of his neck. "Wanna go for an encore?"

"Honestly, I'm all in, Molly. Sorry."

"I don't believe it." He had slipped from her, in a semi-flacid state, but already he could feel her gently coaxing his manhood to rise again. "Why don't I suck you off? It'll taste extra-delicious with the coating of cum and cunnie cream on it." He decided there was little point in arguing with this insatiable young woman, who was now hungily licking his penis. She knelt on the floor and swallowed his cock.

This time it was Nick who did all the shouting, before finally pumping a load of warm spunk into her gagging mouth. Molly slumped forward, nuzzling her face against his crotch. He could feel small droplets of his semen trickling from her mouth onto his balls. She looked up at him pleadingly, pouting her lips. "Kissie!" He kissed her cum-smeared face.

Ten minutes after their explosive coupling had ended, the couple lifted their reclining seats and raised the window blinds.

The storm had passed and the sun was now shining. They gazed with astonishment out onto the still-empty car park, where a dozen coastal walkers had gathered to watch the couple's sexual antics through the car's front windscreen. The group could hardly have envisaged encountering a live sex show when they set out to walk from St Clears to Pendine.

"Oh no, I don't believe it!" groaned a crest-fallen Nick, as he pressed his forehead against the steering wheel in shame. Molly - unabashed and naked - stroked her pert nipples to hardness, stepped from the car, and modestly took a bow to a round of applause.

Published 
Written by pentup47
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments