Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suck it and see (My first blowjob)

"How I had to do all the running to sample my first hard cock"

44
40 Comments 40
58.9k Views 58.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
This is another one from my days in sixth form college. It was quite early on in my first year. I was seeing Gemma still, but hadn’t popped my cherry with a guy yet. I was a bit shy when it came to boys and I would go a bit coy and giggly if I spoke to someone who I liked. There was this one guy who I kind of had the hots for and I think he had them for me too. His name was Alex and he would always say ‘hi’ and he even bought me a coffee once. I expected him to make a move then, but he didn’t. This story is about what happened when I decided that things needed to be nudged along a bit.

It was summer and I was just hanging out in the college café. I think I must have had a free period and Alex walked through and saw me sitting on my own.

“Hi Danielle!”

“Hi Alex. You OK?”

“Yeah fine… you’re on your own.”

“Yeah like Billy no mates,” I said, trying to give him a signal to join me.

I wasn’t exactly sure what you did to give guys the green light in those days, so I just tried to look sweet and sexy, but approachable.

“Oh…do you want a coffee?” He asked.

“Yeah that would be nice, thanks,” I said.

He went to the hot drinks machine and bought two coffees and sat down at my table. I was in my tight faded jeans and a yellow T shirt. I was really developing up top now and Alex would have been as happy to talk to my boobs as my face, by the way his gaze constantly fell on them. Maybe it was due to that, which made him struggle whenever he tried to talk to me. He was fiddling with his cup and obviously wanted to chat me up but came out with all sorts of pointless snippets. I don’t like small talk. I wanted him to either ask me out or at least discuss something meaningful.

“Are you OK Alex?” I said.

“Yeah..yes, why?”

“Well… you just seem a bit ill at ease whenever we meet.”

“Oh do I? Sorry.. You’re just so…”

“I’m so what Alex?” I asked.

His face was red all of a sudden, then he looked at me but looked away quickly. I think he might even have been perspiring. He got up and made some excuse and disappeared like a rocket had gone up his bottom. I sat there feeling frustrated and almost annoyed by his behaviour. I suppose his shyness was to be expected and I began to wonder if he was a virgin too. I asked my closest straight friend Aisha what she thought, when we were walking home one day..

“Hey baby, can I ask you something?“ I said.

“Yes babe sure!” Said Aisha.

“Do you know Alex?”

“What that shy guy?”

“Yeah.”

“I thought he was trying to get in your knickers.”

“Ha ha Aisha! Actually he is….well I think he is.”

“But what babe?”

“Do you think he’s a virgin?”

Aisha and I talked it through and we came to the conclusion that he must be a virgin. We didn’t know, but he had to be because me and my friends were always right. I tried to think what it was like to be in his shoes as I got ready for bed that night. I unfastened my bra in front of the mirror and stared at my own boobs. They were so full and round and pert. I was already a double D. My nipples were still a little puffy but when I touched them they became firm and erect. They were just boobs but Alex, he couldn’t take his eyes off them. I wondered what he would have done if he were there at that moment when I took off my panties. Cum probably. I wanted to make him cum. I still didn’t feel ready to have a thing in me, but I was so full of wonder for a guy’s body, particularly his cock. I just wanted to get Alex alone somehow and make him cum for me. I don’t know why, but I wanted to taste it. I knew about blow jobs. Hannah the team captain at hockey had sucked off loads of guys at college. She was good at it apparently.

I had a Saturday job, but my mind was on other things. I was completely preoccupied with how to get Alex alone.

On the Monday I had some free time after lunch and I was sitting in the corner of the library. I can’t remember what I was reading. It was probably nothing to do with college. I looked up and recognized Alex as he came through the door at the far end. He headed in my direction. He pretended not to notice, but I knew he had.

“Hey Alex!”

“Oh hi Danielle, I didn’t see you there!”

‘No, course not,’ I thought.

“We seem to keep bumping into each other,” he said.

“We do, don’t we!” I said.

“Danielle?”

“Alex?”

“I… I was wondering if…”

Just as I thought he was going to say something significant, two girls came in and sat at a nearby table. Alex appeared to become self-conscious and was suddenly lost for words. I stood up with my book and took Alex’s hand and guided him further into the library. We arrived at the biology section, which was in a separate little room, like a sort of annex to the main library.

“Do you think they have a book on blow jobs?” I said.

Alex looked at me, with the best surprised look I’ve ever seen.

“I don’t know, they might have,” he said.

“Ha ha, I don’t think they do,” I said.

We went down one of the many rows of books and then we stopped.

Mireyasquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mireyasquirt

It was quiet in there. No one ever came into the biology section. It was a hard subject. I looked at Alex, who wasn’t that tall, but still taller than me. I unfastened the top two buttons on my white blouse. I was wearing a bra but you could still see my nipples through my top.

“What are you doing?” Said Alex.

“Do you want to touch them Alex?”

“What?”

“My boobs. Would you like to touch them.”

His blue grey eyes were so lovely. His face was charming in its innocence. I was becoming aware what it was about me that guys liked and I was enjoying the idea of toying with a shy boy like Alex, rather than some leary dick from the seventh form. I undid another button and opened my blouse, so that he could see my cleavage. Alex’s face. He looked like a deer caught in the head-lights. I unfastened the button on my denim shorts for good measure and then slid my hand up the front of his jeans. There was a nice firm packet inside the front, where is hard on was developing. I took his right hand. He was trembling. I guided his hand along the front of my blouse until his fingers were resting on the soft little mountains of boob flesh, which were spilling out of my bra. His pupils dilated as he looked at me and he began to stroke my exposed titty cleavage.

“Would you like to see them properly Alex?” I said, calmly.

“What here?!” He said.

“It’s OK, no one will come.”

I didn’t give him chance to think, but just unbuttoned the remainder of my blouse and slipped it off and placed it on the end of the shelf. He had a huge tent in his jeans now. I liked that. I was so excited, knowing what I was doing to him. I looked at him and licked my lips as I reached round to unhook my bra. Alex looked and I think a little bit of saliva drooled from the corner of his mouth. I was wondering if the same was happening in his pants. I had heard that guys sometimes came a little bit for they really came.

Alex’s eyes widened as my hands came forward, releasing my breasts from their fetters.

“Oh Danielle! They’re beautiful!!!”

I smiled and drew down the zip on my shorts.

“I haven’t done yet Alex!”

He looked round, but from where we were we couldn’t see into the main library. For the same reason, no one could see us. If we did get caught, we would have no warning. That made it so risky. So daring.

Apart from my shoes and white socks, there was only my shorts and my white panties between me and nudity. I took Alex’s hands and pressed them into my breasts. I felt the squishiness of my boobs yield to his touch. My nipples were tender and I experienced a deliciously sensual feeling as he rolled my nipples round between his fingers, as he teased my soft breasts in each hand.

“Is that nice?” I said.

Alex just nodded. He was breathing through his nose deeply. I wondered how far I could take him. Would he cum in his pants before I had the chance to put it in my mouth? I hoped that even as a virgin, he had at least some staying power. I stroked the back of his right hand as he fondled my boobs. I left my shorts and panties on but guided his left hand down, leaving the other one on my breast. He looked at me searchingly.

“It’s OK you’re doing good Alex.”

“I am?”

“Yes. I’m going to make you cum. You do know that don’t you? I want you to cum for me here.”

“Oh Danielle!”

His hand slipped lower, now of it’s own accord, as I slid my hand over the outline of his cock. He was so hard. I felt my tummy do a little jump as I unzipped his jeans. He had on a pair of loose-fitting boxer shorts and it was not difficult to slip his rigid cock through the gap. I looked at my first bare dick. I’ll never forget, it was hot and throbbing. I dropped to my knees and looked up at him. Even as I rolled my tongue around the tip, a little clear fluid oozed out, which I allowed to trickle into my mouth. His ball sack was tight and hairy. He made a sharp gasp as I tickled them with my finger tips and then leant forwards taking more of his cock into my mouth. I didn’t really know what I was doing, but I tried to remember what Hannah had told me. I sucked the end of his dick and then licked the shaft, concentrating on the bit directly under the tip. Alex put both arms out, holding onto the shelves as he began to groan. He wasn’t just groaning. His breathing was so deep and intense. Having his hard cock in my mouth was making my pussy juicy. I sucked him more, knowing he could cum at any minute. That made me even more horny.

Suddenly Alex’s groans were like…I don’t know what they were like. It was like he was going to pass out. The noises he was making were awesome and then it just happened. One second I was sucking his stiff, smooth cock and the next…the next second my mouth was filled with a hot creamy fluid. It just came, more and more. His cock was exploding in my mouth and I was just letting it go down. It was a so yummy. His dick was throbbing, as if it was alive. I didn’t spill a drop of his seed. I got the lot and I’m not ashamed to say, I enjoyed it.

Now five years on, if I suck a guy‘s wanger, I still sometimes remember Alex and my first tentative blow job. I’ve cum a long way since then!

And no…we didn’t get caught!

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments