Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking off my Residence Assistant

"An RA gives a freshman an amazing first college experiance"

14
5 Comments 5
20.1k Views 20.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
The day I met him was a big day. It was the day I moved out of my parents' house and into my college dorm. The first week at school was only freshman, so that we could adjust to college life before the upperclassmen moved in. Having always been interested in older guys, I assumed it would be a dull week in terms of meeting hot guys. That day we had to attend a mandatory "alcohol awareness seminar." The girl in the room across the hall and I walked to the campus center and found seats in the audience.

A guy sat down on the other side of me. There was so much going on, that at first I didn't really pay much attention to him. As the person running the assembly started talking about the safest ways to drink, the guy next to me made a joke. Laughing, I took my first real look at him. He was very cute. He had shaggy blonde hair and intense blue eyes. His short sleeved shirt showed off his impressive arms and that's when I noticed what shirt he was wearing. All the RA's had to wear the same teal t-shirt that said "Residence Advisor" on the back.

RA's were not freshman, but they were here to help us get settled. My interest peaked, an RA, that meant he had authority. I couldn't help but to find the idea of being the girl with the RA incredibly hot. He told me his name was Matt, and we started talking. I was too nervous to ask for his number, but I thought about him for the rest of the afternoon.

That night, I got all sexy to go to a frat party with a few friends. The party was okay, but as I was leaving, I saw him. With the alcohol to make me brave, I walked right up to him. I told him we sat next to each other at the alcohol awareness thing, and asked for him number. He gave it to me saying that I could text him if I got locked out or needed anything.

I texted him a few hours later: "Can I text you for reasons other than being locked out? ;)" With that we started talking. It turned out that we had a lot in common. After we'd been texting for a few days, he told me he had a surprise for me. It was a secret and I had to come to his room at night. After teasing him about how sketchy that sounded, I agreed.

One night, after his RA meeting, he texted me to ask if I wanted to come by. I didn't care that it was midnight or that I had a class at 8:00 in the morning. I wanted him. Throwing on shorts and a tank top, I walked out the door. The campus was fairly empty as it as a Monday night and I didn't pass anyone as I walked to his building. He showed me to his room and I sat down on his bed, nervous out of my mind.

We started talking and slowly, I became more comfortable. He laid down, and I cuddled up against him. He put his arm around me and we talked like that for a while before he asked if I was ready for the surprise. Laughing, I told him that I was as ready as I ever would be. He got up and walked across the room to shut off the light. Hundreds of tiny glowing stars illuminated the ceiling. "Oh, my god," I gushed, as he cuddled back up with me.

He explained that he had found them there when he moved in and kept them because they were relaxing. We turned to face each other and in seconds we were kissing. His lips were so soft and I could feel the heat rushing to my pussy.

ZaraMartines
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZaraMartines

He pulled me in close and I could feel him getting hard. I couldn't help it. I moaned into his mouth. It was intense and passionate, as he started kissing and biting my neck. We were both so into it. Within a minute we were undressing each other.

He pulled my shirt over my head and undid my bra. I sat up, letting the bra fall to reveal my tits and giving him an innocent smile. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back against him as I pulled off his shirt. He had such an incredible body. My tits pressed against his bare muscular chest while we continued to kiss and he slid my shorts off my hips. At the same time, I began stroking his shaft through his shorts. He licked and sucked my tits, making me moan like crazy, and pulled my shorts down my legs.

The next thing I knew he had a finger deep in my wet pussy. "Damn, you're tight," he whispered, making me blush and moan. He certainly knew what he was doing. He slid a second finger inside me and told me to tell him if it hurt. It didn't. It was incredible. He moved between my legs and started sucking on my clit. I couldn't stop moaning. It didn't even occur to me that all the freshman on his floor probably heard me. He kept telling me how tight and wet I was. I knew I wouldn't last long.

"I'm gonna cum," I whispered.

He laughed, "already?"

I didn't even have time to answer before the orgasm washed over me. I screamed his name. Every muscle in my body tensed, and then relaxed. I felt so weak. Once I felt strong enough to open my eyes and sit up, I looked up to see him smiling at me.

"Your turn," I smiled, sitting up and switching places with him. I slipped off his shorts and boxers in one motion. "Damn," I whispered, feeling myself get wet all over again. I knew he was hot, but seeing his body right then, I would have fucking married him. His dick must have been 8 inches long and pretty thick too. I straddled him sitting on his thighs, and took the head into my mouth. It even tasted good. Swirling my tongue around it and slowly taking more into my mouth, I started to bob up and down on it slowly, going farther down with each bob.

"That feels incredible, Allie," he moaned. I started sucking harder, getting really into it. I've never been a fan of giving blow jobs, but this time I was getting so turned on. I found myself grinding my pussy against his knees. He told me how good I was at giving head over and over, and it just made me more determined.

After a little while, he asked if he could fuck my tits. I agreed, and he rubbed some Vaseline between my tits. His cock was already drenched from the blowjob and he started to slide it between my breasts while I held them together. He let out soft moans and I couldn't take my eyes off of his body or the look of lust in his eyes. After a few minutes, he told me he was going to cum. I decided to surprise him, and I took the head into my mouth right before he came and sucked hard, swallowing jet after jet of his hot cum. I moaned, enjoying the taste of his hot seed.

He pulled me close to him, "I guess this means you swallow. That was fucking amazing. We have to do that again."

I smiled, and kissed him on the cheek. We certainly did.

Published 
Written by wetnwildbeachbabe94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments