Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking your cock

"Me going down on you then fucking another man"

16
5 Comments 5
43.2k Views 43.2k
782 words 782 words
Famous Story
I have fantasised about this moment for weeks. You lying stark naked on my bed, your cock rock hard and erect and throbbing with excitement. My lips trailing over your chest, your tummy, then your thighs, tasting your sweat, hearing your moans.

It is strange with another man after all these years, but I know what I'm doing. I know how to treat a male body. I have had so many penises in my hands, my mouth, my cunt, over the years. I know how men's bodies work, how to tease and arouse them, when to stop and when to speed up. Your body is just one of many I have touched and kissed.

It isn't the body you described to me and it bears little resemblance to the pictures you emailed in a moment of supposed carefree excitement on the Internet. I don't really mind. I don't know why so many men think a nine inch cock is such a selling point! Your cock is average, but there is nothing wrong with that. Your six pack seems to have been replaced by a paunch and you are maybe ten years older than you said. I don't care. It's your filthy mind I want to fuck.

You gasp as I start to lick your balls. I am wearing only my black thong and in a moment of impulse I take it off, so we are both naked. You reach down and grab it and hold it to your face, moaning again. I know it's soaking wet.

I run my tongue up your shaft, tickling the sensitive bit near the top and you moan again. Do you like feeling my mouth on your rigid cock? Most men do. My boyfriend loves it, he says he has never had better head. Do you like the thought of me naked and wet, touching myself as I taste your cock? Well it is happening. Savour it.

The salty taste of cock fills my senses, the mingling of sweat, saliva and that cock taste is so arousing. I close my lips around the top of it and suck gently and you moan loudly, thrusting your hips into my face. I move my hand around to your arse, stroking it and then tickle your balls. Now I clasp my hand around your throbbing penis, squeezing it while I suck it.

What does it feel like, your throbbing cock in my filthy mouth? I am goading you, telling you how much I want you to fuck my face.

VinnaSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VinnaSky

I run my tongue over the tip, lick the front like it was a clitoris, like I want you to lick mine. When you thrust again I can feel your pleasure rising, your control starting to go and I know I should stop.

But I am loving this and so are you. My cunt is wet and slippery as I slide a finger up your arse, probing gently as I continue to wank you into my mouth. It is too much as I knew it would be. You explode, yelling that I am filthy fucking slut and you want to cum in my mouth. Like so many men before you, your semen hits the back of my throat as you moan in ecstasy.

But now you have cum, you don't want to know. Within five minutes, you are clothed, it has all been a big mistake and you can't get out of the room quick enough.

I lie on the bed, humiliated, disappointed and very frustrated. I start to masturbate, but it's not good enough, too empty. I call room service. It's the young guy on reception with the cheeky grin who has been winking at me ever since I arrived.

"How can I help?"

" Just come up to my room please. Now."

Somehow he knows exactly what I mean. A minute or two later, there is a tap on the door and he walks in. I lie there naked, too aroused and desperate to feel ashamed.

" Fuck me," I say.

The young guy can't get out of his clothes quick enough. He squeezes my breasts in an almost cursory way, before sliding a finger inside me. "So wet!" he says, then within seconds his big cock is pounding into my wet cunt, and within only a few more seconds, he is cumming inside me while I thrust, desperate to cum but not getting there.

" Thanks for that!" he beams, and leaves.

Fucking hell...can't anyone fuck me properly today? I pick up the phone and call my boyfriend.

"The Marquis Hotel," I say. " Room 23. Get here as quick as you can and fuck me. My cunt is dripping for you..."

Published 
Written by Hayley79
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments