Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summertime in the open air

1
1 Comment 1
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Finally, after such a long wait, we find ourselves alone in a grassy field beneath a tall, shady tree. There is no one around, and the only sounds are those of a hot summer’s day; the wind gently stirring the leaves in the trees and a distant jet engine as it disappears into the distance.

I lay on my back, my hands beneath my head. You lay on your side with your head nestled on my shoulder. Your hand starts to trace shapes on my chest, through my white cotton shirt while your bare toe rubs playfully at my exposed lower leg.

Moving my hand around, I reach for the small of your back. Feeling for your spine, I run my fingers along the groove in your skin. I turn my head to face yours and we gaze into each other’s eyes, your pursed lips breaking into that full smile that I love so much.

Reaching further with my hand, I feel the warmth and swell of your bottom as I extend my fingers into the back of your skirt and under the tight elastic of your knickers. My index finger rubs carefully in the top of your arse cleft, while our eye contact deepens as you undo a button on my shirt, slipping your hand through to my bare chest.

Your mouth opens slightly, as your smile changes to a more determined look. My free hand rests on your arm as I move you closer to me, kissing you. I tease my tongue across your lips, then over your teeth to find your tongue. Our kiss is long and deep, as I suck at your bottom lip, gripping it gently between my teeth. You return the action, tasting me, our lips soft and wet against each other, our mutual feelings and desire portrayed without any words.

Gripping your buttock, I pull you over and on top of me, encouraging your legs either side of my hips. Sitting on my lap, you can feel the growing hardness in my shorts as our fingers entwine and you lean in to continue our kiss. I playfully dodge my head to the side of yours, reaching up to lick and bite your earlobe and side of your neck. You giggle as I take in the fresh scent of your hair and skin, enjoying feeling so close to you after such a long wait.

Placing both hands under your skirt, we restore our intense gaze as I massage the cheeks of your arse with a firm grip. My fingers gradually work their way just inside the elastic of your panties, which skimpily cover half of your buttocks. My body thrives on the feel of your soft skin, pulled taut due to your position on me. I rub harder and further inside the back of your underwear, cupping your cheeks with both hands as my cock fully hardens against you, our clothes now a very apparent barrier to what we both want to happen.

Pushing my thumbs under the waistband of your knickers, I slide them around the sides of your hips. As we resume our kiss, I begin teasing your panties down the tops of your thighs, my thumbs feeling the skin of your legs as I do. You suck my tongue and explore my mouth as I begin to expose your hot cunt to the summer air. Your skirt rides up as your gyrate your arse, encouraging me to move faster. Unbuttoning my shirt, you run your hands up and down my chest, scratching gently with your finger nails across my nipples.

With your knickers having reached halfway down your thighs, I stop, and move my right hand between your legs, and up to where your cunt is hidden from me slightly by your skirt. I can feel your warmth even before my fingers touch the velvety flesh of your lips. You gasp as my fingers start to explore the outside of your cunt, splaying your lips, feeling them slide beneath my digits. Suddenly I curl my index finger and slip it inside you, instantly noticing how wet you are; how wet I have come to expect you.

Probing in and out with my finger, you begin to slowly writhe above me. The knuckle of my thumb rests against your prone clitoris, massaging you. A sudden cool breeze blows across the field, beneath your skirt, teasing your wet cunt and exposed arse hole. You open your eyes to smile at me as your body moves in tiny ways to match my movements.

I slip my finger from you, enjoying the slick sound as your cunt releases it.

HoneyPortman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyPortman

Bringing my hand up between us, I notice how wet it is from you. I lick the underside of the finger so recently inside you, gazing into your eyes as you grab my hand and run your own tongue along the other side of my digit, relishing the taste of yourself on me. You suck my finger to the knuckle before offering it back to me, then we kiss again, tongues mixing again as we share the taste of your cunt.

Rolling from me, you reach and squeeze my hard cock through my thin shorts. You deftly unbutton me, tugging my shorts and boxers down and then off in one move, smirking as my throbbing cock bobs into view, along with my engorged balls. Taking my balls in one hand, you begin a pulsing squeeze as you lay alongside me, feeling the loose flesh as it moves between your fingers. Your fingers dart up and down the underside of my shaft, causing it to twitch under your touch. Switching your glance between my cock and my eyes, I return your smile.

You lay on your back beside me, encouraging me around to invert and go over your prone body. My knees either side of your head, you extend your arms around behind my legs, gripping the cheeks of my arse. Lifting your head, you take my right ball into your mouth, breathing in the musty odour of my sack and arse. You change balls, before running your tongue up and across my arsehole, feeling the puckered skin, making me flinch before I relax into your movement. I sigh as your tongue focuses on my hole, slipping easily around the rim. Supporting my weight on one arm, I emulate the action with my finger on your clit, occasionally running it down between you cunt lips, wetting it in your pussy, before returning to make small, firm circles, manipulating your ever more sensitive clitoris.

I shift my position slightly to push my cock towards your mouth. Taking it up with your tongue, I begin to fuck your mouth with slow, deliberate movements. I look down between my legs and enjoy the sight of you taking my whole length as my balls bounce against your nose and eyes. My sensitivity heightens, as I run my stubbly chin along your inner thighs, taking in the scent of your tanned skin.

Moving from on top of you, I bring you onto all fours, pushing your arse in the air and finally removing your skirt which had been tugged up around your midriff. I slip my finger under you from your clitoris then all the way round to your tight bum hole which I rub, feeling it pulse beneath my touch. Crouching behind you, I move my face into the crack of your arse, my nose brushing against your hole. Now I enjoy your scent, sniffing the skin between your cunt and arse, working my way up to your hole where I linger, unable to get enough of you. You reach behind you, your head flat on the ground, and spread your cheeks, opening your cunt and arse hole for me. As I slip a wet fingertip into your bum. You gasp as I pull it slowly from side to side, enjoying the sight of your tight hole as it contorts into an elongated slit, then back to a small round hole, which grips the end of my finger. I pop my finger in and out a few times, hearing you groan as your finger nails dig into your buttocks.

I return my face to the crack of your arse, holding my hands over your own to expose and open both your holes to me as much as possible. This time I tongue fuck you; first your cunt, as my nose engages with your slightly open arse hole. I lick you, my tongue slipping along your soft lips and then into your wet pussy. I crane my neck under you to reach your hard clitoris with the tip of my tongue, then I slip back and push my tongue into your arse, which you instantly flex for me, easing my access as it opens slightly more. Rimming you, tasting your arse, probing deeper with my tongue into the tight hole and tunnel of your anus, you groan with pleasure as your hands fall from your buttocks and you allow yourself to fully enjoy the attention I am giving you.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by story_writer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments