Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Christina

3
0 Comments 0
7.0k Views 7.0k
655 words 655 words

She was tall, with long black hair and warm and friendly brown eyes. She was surprised how tall I was. She was disappointed in life, not too successful at college and a couple of years younger than me.

After a while, it was obvious that we are attracted to each other. 

After a coffee, I invited her for a little walk. We went to my car. We stopped there, and I looked at her with curiosity.

Quietly she asked, "Will you, please, hug me?"

We immediately started to kiss and make out with great passion. Her lips were perfectly soft. Kissing her was feeling like eating something very sweet and juicy. I took her hand and laid it on my heart so she could feel its beat.

We entered the car. Quickly, I decided to drive towards a solitary parking lot. While I was driving she was brushing my thigh gently. At one point she touched my groin, as accidentally, and kept her hand there for a second.

When we came to the parking lot we continued to make out and then she asked me, "Do you want me to suck you?"

Exactly. Of course I wanted to. Nobody ever did this to me. She took off her t-shirt. I pulled down her bra straps. She held her hands on her lush chest as if she was shy. A couple of seconds passed, then she said, "okay, okay," and removed her hands.

Her nipples were huge and that looked nice on her firm and big boobs, but she was probably insecure about them. We moved over to the back seat. Silently, I pulled my jeans down. She pulled down my boxers herself.

My member was swollen, huge, and at least a few inches bigger than usual. She took it in her hand. Her head with her long dark hair lowered over my lap and soon I felt my dick entering some woman's mouth for the first time. It was almost unimaginable, soft, humid and warm.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

Her head went up and down, and I saw her making sucking movement with her cheeks. The feeling was fantastic. My dick hardened even a bit more. She continued with her head movements. She took it all the way in her mouth. She raised her head slightly, holding it still in her hand and smiled at me.

I asked her how she liked it. She made a slight grimace, like, not really, but I knew she was doing it because she wanted to do it. Again she took it a little in her mouth and lifted her head again. Not letting it go from her hand, and with a slight smile, she told me just not come in her mouth.

She continued to rub it hard, which suited me very much, my hard on got even bigger. From a neighboring car (where probably someone was also at "work") some wild music could be heard. She started to jerk my dick in the rhythm, all with a smile. She lowered her head down again and slid her tongue to the part just below the glans.

That unexpected new feeling sent me over the edge. I warned her that I was coming, which I did a couple of seconds later. I squirted uncontrollably over the prepared handkerchief, my belly, thighs and her hands. The sent of my fresh sperm filled the car. We started to wipe off but kept on touching each other.

Soon I drove her home. It was our only meeting with a touch of sex. We continued to hang around for a while until she broke all contacts - probably due to her conscience. I did not dwell on it, I'm happy to remember nice moments, and hope that maybe I might have helped her maybe to survive some of her demons.

As far as I know, she has successfully completed her course, and probably married some lucky guy.

Published 
Written by Reliam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors